Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:44:21 PM

Why not advertising how much has been raised to date on the website to let people know, and build on that success to continue raising more during the last 3 days left?
Someone already asked it on this thread and the devs are able to reply in their telegram channel. The devs said, they have some purpose and valid reason why they are not showing the current scenario of their ico. They will just update is from time to time that is why there is no reason to be worry.
for sure they have reason why they won't show how much they've raised in the ico, though its not something new, there are lots of ico nowadays that does that same thing. I suggest you keep in touch in the telegram channel, so that you'll be updated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
harasdamagans

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:58:56 PM

Why not advertising how much has been raised to date on the website to let people know, and build on that success to continue raising more during the last 3 days left?
Someone already asked it on this thread and the devs are able to reply in their telegram channel. The devs said, they have some purpose and valid reason why they are not showing the current scenario of their ico. They will just update is from time to time that is why there is no reason to be worry.
for sure they have reason why they won't show how much they've raised in the ico, though its not something new, there are lots of ico nowadays that does that same thing. I suggest you keep in touch in the telegram channel, so that you'll be updated.

there is no problem if they don't advertise publicly. Because the clients will make them build their name using this 'word of mouth.' All they works and accomplishments are on telegram.
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:06:27 PM

LALA World and Clothes Box Foundation – Spreading Smiles Together!
You guys rock, you really a company for the public, more blessings for you guys to come so you can help and reach out more to those people in need.

This is a good publicity, this will ensure immigrants to finally invest on this project.
it should not be a publicity only... this should be one of the mission of lala world... if you say its a publicity...well people think that they only do that charity work just for publicity only...they are not real... lala world should help with heart not for business purposes only

But it is not. Some charities were done with for business purposes only but LaLa is not one of them. Why 'good?' the charity they've done is in the scope of their missions and visions.

well, there's also bad and good publicity. Anyway, this is a good start, in this situation, you will see how dedicated LaLa in helping every people in the world.
LaLa would help many people if every countries in this world, they have a CSR, in order to explain it efficiently.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
2econd

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:09:59 PM

Guess I will have to go over the project again, that latest partnership seemed out of your league. What did they see that I didn't I wonder? Wink
Love the philanthropy of it all though

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:43:10 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 05:33:25 PM by eucliffe

Your website seems user friendly and easy to access. Ill check it up further because its interesting and really worth to read. Good job guys
Yeah! this ICO looks promising that's why we need to support this project and invest while we can. try check their whitepaper for further information.
Yes, in fact they manage to put some Lala token referal increase. It really looks like that they want to earn moee tokens.
well can't blame them, that's one of the goals of ico earn as much token as they can, they will continually make deals that will attract more investors, and i think they're doing great.
classic move there by LaLa World, I hope that this token referral increase will attract more investors, after all its a good deal for both parties, its a win-win situation.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

A single point access to all financial services will be really great, i just hope that they will put more emphasis on security of the server and application since all your personal information money and cryptocurrencies will be inside the app, it would be a disaster if something bad happens.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:52:41 PM

One of the most intersting ico I've seen so far. It aims to promote and help the poor by creating an all-in-one wallet with low fees and great gains.
Very useful application for the people nowadays it helps in their daily life's especially the migrant people.

this is offers for those people who dont have bank account, using only the application of lala you will get a lala wallet save money, just like a bank.

A wallet application that can hold , deposit or withdraw just like an ordinary bank . This will be helpful in the future . I just hope they still continue to improve their application more.

There are loads of digital wallet around the world but LaLa world is making a huge difference. I am really excited to see the success of this project. Smiley

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
KapitanTiago

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:55:06 PM

I really like Lala World's application interface and design looks really cool, clean and professional not only that its very user friendly that even the non-techie users won't have a hard time using, just one quick question is it available in all platforms?
totally agree, the choice of color and design is really superb. regarding your question i tried it in Android and IOS both works fine, i just don't know if its available/works in other platforms like Blackberry, Bada, Symbian etc.,
I also tried it on Android and iOS platform and it works fine for me. However, I rarely use mobile phones and my question is, is it available in Desktop mode? Not saying web-based but an application that can be installed in Windows.
upon checking the website, it seems like it is not yet available for Desktop use, though you can use applications like bluestacks, its an android emulator which will allow you to install and use Lala World in desktop.
I see, maybe they are still on process of improving that matter. Because it quite inconvenient if the user need to download first bluestack before he/she can use that Lala app.
yes it might be a bit of a hustle for the user, but in order for him to use the application in the pc he needs to use android/ios emulators for the mean time while waiting for the windows/desktop version of the Lala World Wallet application.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:14:35 PM

Telegram link on website is not working

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:19:32 PM

there is no problem if they don't advertise publicly. Because the clients will make them build their name using this 'word of mouth.' All they works and accomplishments are on telegram.
well to be honest, i see no problem at all with them not showing the funds they were able to raised, i will still give my full support in this ico and for sure clients as well. I really like this ico specially after reading their whitepaper, a very special project.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:28:39 AM

Lala world now have 3 days left for the referral increase you can visit and read more here https://www.getrevue.co/profile/LaLaWorld/issues/lala5rpihXRoeO5qWKa9rsL9Tgreferral-increased-for-last-3-days-86827?utm_campaign=Issue&utm_content=view_in_browser&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Team+LALA+World . good luck lala world.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:43:37 AM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.
You're right about that. When we say biometrics, the first thing we think is fingerprint because every fingerprint is unique and it's only you who can open the app if you wish to open it. That will be a solid security feature if ever.

I think this is the best secured bank or wallet for me.. imagine you can send money or check the value of it by using phone.. no one knows when or where you withdraw your money or deposit.. if you think about that its the safest thing that lala world have
It is essential for the application to have a strong and secured platform. Which will be the most important part of the lala wallet . Because it involves money and other financial transactions.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:46:09 AM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.
You're right about that. When we say biometrics, the first thing we think is fingerprint because every fingerprint is unique and it's only you who can open the app if you wish to open it. That will be a solid security feature if ever.

I think this is the best secured bank or wallet for me.. imagine you can send money or check the value of it by using phone.. no one knows when or where you withdraw your money or deposit.. if you think about that its the safest thing that lala world have
It is essential for the application to have a strong and secured platform. Which will be the most important part of the lala wallet . Because it involves money and other financial transactions.
definitely you are right, when it comes for the money we makes this is safe for the wallet, like what you said the involves here, so the best thing will is to secured it.

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:52:04 AM

definitely you are right, when it comes for the money we makes this is safe for the wallet, like what you said the involves here, so the best thing will is to secured it.
yes, very strong security for this project or wallet, to make sure that no one cant open your account. A lot of benefits of lala word.

theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:56:21 AM

Last day to participate in LaLaWorld for early preasale bonus, https://lalaworld.io/
An Ecosystem for the migrants and their unbanked families
theleaf

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:58:36 AM

Hello LaLa World, any idea when one can downloads and test out the LaLa Wallet and services it offers?
theleaf

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:03:23 AM

Your website seems user friendly and easy to access. Ill check it up further because its interesting and really worth to read. Good job guys
Yeah! this ICO looks promising that's why we need to support this project and invest while we can. try check their whitepaper for further information.
and also i suggest to you to join to the telegram to more information and update for this lala world. a lot of info to that page so kindly check it
What is the link of their telegram? can you give me the information to their telegram so i can join and see for more update and information?
link to LALA telegram, the team is more active on telegram where you can ask questions/doing additional research about LALA
 https://t.me/LaLaWorld
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:58:42 AM

Is the app already available for download? Can anyone reply me with a link?
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:00:52 AM

The platform seems promising but, is it possible for 1 user to have 2 wallets? Especially if you have funds you plan to segrate or manage?
justlucky

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:09:19 AM

This will be one of the greatest ico i read, it so interesting it can help of people living easily payment and everything. looking for more updates.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: