Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption  (Read 45772 times)
panda2627

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:29:04 PM

Absolutely it would be great to see a roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panda2627

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:45:22 PM

Given the user adoption model you're hoping for, how will you keep buyers involved and updated?
How much of the model already works?
99darwin

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:27:09 PM

Given the user adoption model you're hoping for, how will you keep buyers involved and updated?

We will be implementing a community feature into our software where you can speak directly to people within our ecosystem, including founders and employees trained to answer questions effectively.

We will also be launching our own forum within the next couple of weeks. I am personally developing it and I'm pleased to say that it's almost finished. Smiley
ICObets

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:40:15 PM

OK So 5 months until Main-net launch and you will be building/growing community & marketplace during this time. Will there be any use for the DivX during this time other then trade? For example purchase things from marketplace.
Yoko 666

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:49:37 PM

Just saw this on /r/icocrypto - http://allcoinsnews.com/2017/10/18/crypto-wallet-start-up-appoints-former-yahoo-cso-as-advisor/

You guys are getting a lot of press today
Yoko 666

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:51:35 PM

Just saw this on /r/icocrypto - http://allcoinsnews.com/2017/10/18/crypto-wallet-start-up-appoints-former-yahoo-cso-as-advisor/

Looks like you're on hackermoon, Enterpreneur, and allcoins just today... am I missing any? lol
DiviDude

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 12:08:19 AM

Looks like you're on hackermoon, Enterpreneur, and allcoins just today... am I missing any? lol

We're so excited about the support we've seen as we approach our token sale next week!

In addition to the new articles written about Divi Project in the past 24hrs, we also have a new blog post up regarding how the inflation built into Divi's economic model helps strengthen the Divi ecosystem- https://medium.com/diviproject/inflation-and-divis-economic-model-why-inflation-can-be-good-64b7ee2b3626

Thanks for the support and interest in Divi!
panda2627

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:55:30 AM

We will be implementing a community feature into our software where you can speak directly to people within our ecosystem, including founders and employees trained to answer questions effectively.

We will also be launching our own forum within the next couple of weeks. I am personally developing it and I'm pleased to say that it's almost finished. Smiley

Can't wait to join the forum!
Yoko 666

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:54:21 AM

We're so excited about the support we've seen as we approach our token sale next week!

In addition to the new articles written about Divi Project in the past 24hrs, we also have a new blog post up regarding how the inflation built into Divi's economic model helps strengthen the Divi ecosystem- https://medium.com/diviproject/inflation-and-divis-economic-model-why-inflation-can-be-good-64b7ee2b3626

Cool thanks for the link, I'll check it out... honestly don't understand inflation in crypto nearly as well as I should so maybe this will help a bit lol
DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:17:58 AM

Cool thanks for the link, I'll check it out... honestly don't understand inflation in crypto nearly as well as I should so maybe this will help a bit lol

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!  Myself or someone else on the team will be happy to answer any questions!
99darwin

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:25:35 AM

OK So 5 months until Main-net launch and you will be building/growing community & marketplace during this time. Will there be any use for the DivX during this time other then trade? For example purchase things from marketplace.

It will primarily be a store of value (for trading) and a way to guarantee your divi, but of course if things more quickly than expected this could change. We prefer to be conservative.
Yoko 666

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:34:05 AM

It will primarily be a store of value (for trading) and a way to guarantee your divi, but of course if things more quickly than expected this could change. We prefer to be conservative.

When does the marketplace go live?  When the protocol launches?
Yoko 666

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:35:35 AM

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!  Myself or someone else on the team will be happy to answer any questions!

Thanks I'll get back to you... seems there's a ton of differing opinions on inflation in crypto
99darwin

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:43:23 AM

We have already started outreach to potential vendors and already have commitments from some, thus campaign will get massively ramped up in Q1 2018 and marketplace will launch alongside the protocol and smart wallet in Q2.
Yoko 666

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:48:04 AM

We have already started outreach to potential vendors and already have commitments from some, thus campaign will get massively ramped up in Q1 2018 and marketplace will launch alongside the protocol and smart wallet in Q2.

Cool cool, thanks

You guys are crushin it on customer service lol... seems like you get back to people w in 10-15min
gmacc
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:49:25 AM

Although nothing is in writing about it, I can say that one of my favorite online companies has agreed in principle to participate with The Divi Project:

www.novica.com

(It may have helped that the CEO/founder is a friend of mine from way back.)  

Everyone go buy something from them, it's the coolest company on the planet and they have amazing things.  Seriously, check it out.

There will be more.  Many more.  It's a new revenue stream for them, and everyone wants to be involved with a cool new cryptocurrency.  Plus we will supply the technology... "Pay with Divi" buttons for their shopping carts, etc.   So it costs them nothing and they get to be part of our PR blitzes so it's free advertising.

DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:52:33 AM

Cool cool, thanks

You guys are crushin it on customer service lol... seems like you get back to people w in 10-15min

Happy to hear that!  The Divi community is our platform's strongest asset, so we want to be as accessible as possible.
99darwin

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:59:46 AM

Cool cool, thanks

Our goal is to build a massive community with this coin and we believe in growing thru grassroots interactions with said community. Come join us on telegram and let's go to the moon together! https://t.me/joinchat/EAdiTQ3yZk_GkqU0IdG-Gg
Yoko 666

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:08:23 AM

Cool cool, thanks

Our goal is to build a massive community with this coin and we believe in growing thru grassroots interactions with said community. Come join us on telegram and let's go to the moon together! https://t.me/joinchat/EAdiTQ3yZk_GkqU0IdG-Gg

Word thanks for the invite, I'll check it out.  Haven't used Telegram much, mostly Btctalk, Reddit & FB groups for crypto.
DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:11:55 AM

Cool cool, thanks

Word thanks for the invite, I'll check it out.  Haven't used Telegram much, mostly Btctalk, Reddit & FB groups for crypto.

We also have a SubReddit- https://www.reddit.com/r/DiviProject
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: