Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption  (Read 45772 times)
elmuria

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:44:20 PM

Looks nice do you need help for french translation ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gi0

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:53:49 PM

an easy to use crypto... I'm in

it's about time people out there can practically get free from the fiat
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:00:05 PM

As I know there are already some projects with similar concept to Divi. but I think it will be more interesting because its features are better than others.
anderz

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:32:07 PM

it is more than interesting to see how you want to take all this movement to the mass adoption you have my total support.

greetings and good luck.
carl21

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:12:51 AM

I just joined your telegram channel to be informed of the evolution of this project I am very interested
tomasujo

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:29:45 AM

Their future proof concept is something to keep in mind. Very careful in order not to be classified as a security, they even have thoughts on quantum computing
ThomasMuller

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:47:35 AM

Ok sure it all sounds good, but there are hundreds of new coins and hundreds of new ICO's popping up every month. What makes this special?

Lets be honest, this whole decentralized crypto thing is open source so tech is not the most important thing IMHO, since any new startup can copy & paste. What caught my eye is the market place and your emphasis on building community. I believe this is the most important factor in the success of these crypto startups. Can you guys expand a little more on how you plan to launch and grow this area in the first 6 months post ICO?
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:24:22 AM

As I know there are already some projects with similar concept to Divi. but I think it will be more interesting because its features are better than others.

with lottery block make this DIVI better with the others staking coins
i love this parts on this project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
gmacc
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:04:47 AM

Ok sure it all sounds good, but there are hundreds of new coins and hundreds of new ICO's popping up every month. What makes this special?

Lets be honest, this whole decentralized crypto thing is open source so tech is not the most important thing IMHO, since any new startup can copy & paste. What caught my eye is the market place and your emphasis on building community. I believe this is the most important factor in the success of these crypto startups. Can you guys expand a little more on how you plan to launch and grow this area in the first 6 months post ICO?

I think you're right, the tech is not always the most important thing.  The community that forms around a crypto is what drives its value.  The technology provides no value alone but creates hype the makes a community excited about its potential future.  A good example is IOTA.  People love the tangle and are becoming big fans of it, even though it's not actually doing anything right now.

What I can tell you is that we're very aware of the community aspect.  If you visit our slack or telegram, you'll find us always there to answer questions, and treat everyone with respect.  We love to turn critics into fans.

If you look at our team, you'll notice that we have a woman named Heidi Krupp.  She and her husband Darren are top NYC publicists.  We have a 2-5 year plan (as long as it takes) to bring Divi to the attention of millions of people through publicity.  Heidi works with Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuck, Oprah Winfrey, etc, etc.   Right now, in the media the only coin that's in the news is Bitcoin.  Sometimes they talk about Ethereum.  Occasionally you hear about Monero because some criminals are using it.   Divi will be the other one you're going to hear about, with a story about how it's so much easier to use than other cryptocurrencies.  It's for regular people.  It's security is better and safer.  It's like using PayPal but can do so much more.  This is an easy story to sell because everyone hears about Bitcoin, but when they start looking into it, only a tiny community of geeks want anything to do with it.  Divi will change that.
andradwi

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:14:26 AM

very good idea .. solid team .. hopefully this project run smoothly and success
ICObets

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:27:47 AM

Like the concept, Like the simplicity. What kind of return can i get in say 3 months? Based on the idea, team, advisors  i will give it a 2x-3x high probability post ICO in the first month if in on phase 1. Plan: 2-3k in phase 1, dump half in the first 2 weeks, hodl the rest. Would like to see a good deal more engagement on this Annon by the ICO. OCT 27, correct?
c0ax

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:19:45 PM

Yes, features like:

* Masternodes
* Lottery Blocks
* Market place
* User friendly addresses
* Seamless wallet integration
ThomasMuller

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:08:50 PM

I think you're right, the tech is not always the most important thing.  The community that forms around a crypto is what drives its value.  The technology provides no value alone but creates hype the makes a community excited about its potential future.  A good example is IOTA.  People love the tangle and are becoming big fans of it, even though it's not actually doing anything right now.

What I can tell you is that we're very aware of the community aspect.  If you visit our slack or telegram, you'll find us always there to answer questions, and treat everyone with respect.  We love to turn critics into fans.

If you look at our team, you'll notice that we have a woman named Heidi Krupp.  She and her husband Darren are top NYC publicists.  We have a 2-5 year plan (as long as it takes) to bring Divi to the attention of millions of people through publicity.  Heidi works with Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuck, Oprah Winfrey, etc, etc.   Right now, in the media the only coin that's in the news is Bitcoin.  Sometimes they talk about Ethereum.  Occasionally you hear about Monero because some criminals are using it.   Divi will be the other one you're going to hear about, with a story about how it's so much easier to use than other cryptocurrencies.  It's for regular people.  It's security is better and safer.  It's like using PayPal but can do so much more.  This is an easy story to sell because everyone hears about Bitcoin, but when they start looking into it, only a tiny community of geeks want anything to do with it.  Divi will change that.
Ok, that's some nice name dropping, but what are your plans on community features we can interact with besides just your typical social platforms? Would be cool to see a community building roadmap from post ICO to main-net launch.
c0ax

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:20:36 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 06:38:48 PM by c0ax

Repost from Divi's slack channel:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Major blogs / magazines just featured Divi Project!

Entrepreneur: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/302696

Hackernoon: https://hackernoon.com/8-resources-to-get-you-caught-up-with-crypto-81f972f819a
lowkey9898

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:28:53 PM

What's your strategy for mainstream adoption? I don't see anything that is different than most project out there. I hope you have a secret recipe for super adoption rate. All the best
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:59:17 PM

What's your strategy for mainstream adoption? I don't see anything that is different than most project out there. I hope you have a secret recipe for super adoption rate. All the best

That is their main goal...mainstream adoption of the crypto world by simplifying the use of cryptos. All the crypto mumbo jumbo will be hidden from the users so it will feel very natural for them.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DiviDude

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:59:48 PM

Repost from Divi's slack channel:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Major blogs / magazines just featured Divi Project!

Entrepreneur: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/302696

Hackernoon: https://hackernoon.com/8-resources-to-get-you-caught-up-with-crypto-81f972f819a

Thanks for supporting the links!  We're pretty blown away to be featured by Entrepreneur.com!
DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:06:30 PM

The biggest hurdle we've found as far as adoption's concerned has been ease of use- as simple as this all is to tech-savvy people, it's just too complicated for most people to comfortably adopt.  We're changing that.  People have been excitedly embracing our platform and approach because of the simplicity we're bringing to crypto, so it's a matter of continuing to spread the word and educate people.
DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:13:23 PM

That is their main goal...mainstream adoption of the crypto world by simplifying the use of cryptos. All the crypto mumbo jumbo will be hidden from the users so it will feel very natural for them.

Exactly.

As comfortable as many of us are with hex addresses, 2FA, etc, many people find it all intimidating and, thus, don't trust themselves to safely get involved.  By simplifying and familiarizing the experience, we aim to help everyone feel comfortable using crypto in their everyday lives.
99darwin

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:11:11 PM

Ok, that's some nice name dropping, but what are your plans on community features we can interact with besides just your typical social platforms? Would be cool to see a community building roadmap from post ICO to main-net launch.

Our PR team has actually devised exactly what you are talking about and it will be launching within the next week or so. Will be sure to update here when it drops!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: