Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption  (Read 45772 times)
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

Been talkin crypto to these guys tonight at the bar right now  and they're all talkin shit cuz they missed out on btc so they're saying cryptos a missed opportunity

Told them about Divi and Ether alts etc... they like Divi, I think they're gonna invest in ICO.  Grabbed theyre info and they want me to get them goin on coinbase so I'll get them to buy that DIVI

It's interesting to see more and more people getting into cryptos. People that, in the past, were never interested are now wanting to learn more about it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:36:36 PM

Been talkin crypto to these guys tonight at the bar right now  and they're all talkin shit cuz they missed out on btc so they're saying cryptos a missed opportunity

Told them about Divi and Ether alts etc... they like Divi, I think they're gonna invest in ICO.  Grabbed theyre info and they want me to get them goin on coinbase so I'll get them to buy that DIVI

It's interesting to see more and more people getting into cryptos. People that, in the past, were never interested are now wanting to learn more about it.

I have clear memories about one of my friend who told me a couple of years back that the whole crypto thing is a bubble. It was after BTC reached 1000$ and "collapsed".  Now he is looking for opportunities to join the community and buy into something to earn as many BTC as he can.

Well, yeah, he does not want to make the same mistake twice.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
DiviDude

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:38:44 PM

It's hilarious logging back on to btctalk to read these kinds of posts, but I love the enthusiasm and support!  Please let anyone who's interested in Divi know that they can always feel free to reach out to us and we'll be happy to help them however we can!

It's awesome to see so much growing interest in crypto in general!
Yoko 666

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:39:31 AM

It's hilarious logging back on to btctalk to read these kinds of posts, but I love the enthusiasm and support!  Please let anyone who's interested in Divi know that they can always feel free to reach out to us and we'll be happy to help them however we can!

It's awesome to see so much growing interest in crypto in general!

Wow, solid drunk post lol

Heard back from the guys I met tho- been talking crypto
Yoko 666

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:15:58 AM

Monaco, Centra, TenX... seems to be big rivals. Who's partnered successfully with Visa or Mastercard will be the winner.

I dunno if I'd call them all "competition" in a potentionally threatening way tho... it's good to have options to keep things innovative plus I don't know why visa & mc would limit business to only one company
99darwin

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:33:45 AM

Monaco, Centra, TenX... seems to be big rivals. Who's partnered successfully with Visa or Mastercard will be the winner.

They only offer payment protocols and I've heard TenX is being delisted. There's so much more to this project than just a method of payment. Smiley
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:40:52 AM

They only offer payment protocols and I've heard TenX is being delisted. There's so much more to this project than just a method of payment. Smiley

there is a lot of different between Monaco, centra , tenx with this DIVI,
and i believe DIVI is better.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
alex3921

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:55:23 AM

Don't see any reason why Visa or Mastercard should help their rivals Sad Probably it will the the opposite: they will make everything they can to stop crypto
Quordant

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:56:06 AM

I think the key element Divi is missing right now is the Reddit demographic, with just 17 readers on the sub. I think having some of the developers or team members make accounts and start delivering information through reddit as well, it will show people that you are all real and actually engaged in this project, and not another get-rich-quick scheme. Because I'm sorry but that's what the subreddit screams.

1) The headliner for the sub is super obnoxious: "Crypto. Made. Easy" Yes it was in the video, but with the periods? Really?

2) The sidebar is even worse: "Divi will offer a “One-Click Master Node” system that will accumulate residual income for users. This offers a way for users to accrue passive income that can be monitored easily from all operating systems and mobile smartphone devices."

That's literally it. No information about what Divi IS, or what the mission is. No links to any official pages (website, twitter, telegram, bitcointalk, etc)

Yes it's all in the FAQ but having the current blurb in the sidebar just makes this whole thing look like a complete sham. Even the FAQ itself NEVER talks about what the Divi mission/goal is. Instead, it goes on and on about the token sale, divx vs divi, and masternodes. Sure masternodes are the rage right now, but you have to give people a good reason WHY they would want to support the network. It generates tokens for them, but what is it about Divi that stands out from the hundreds of other shitmastercoins, where people stake coins worth dog shit because it has no actual, practical use-case in the end? Obviously Divi does have more going for it, but NONE of that is apparent on first glance.

When people hear about a new project, many of them check reddit (among others) for information. I didn't want to invest in Divi because the reddit made it seem like a get-rich-quick scam.

I don't mean to come off rude if I did- I would be happy to see Divi do well- just my two cents.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:56:58 AM

another masternodes coin with fair interest,
i hope can get this coin during this ICO
99darwin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:13:05 AM

I think the key element Divi is missing right now is the Reddit demographic, with just 17 readers on the sub. I think having some of the developers or team members make accounts and start delivering information through reddit as well, it will show people that you are all real and actually engaged in this project, and not another get-rich-quick scheme. Because I'm sorry but that's what the subreddit screams.

1) The headliner for the sub is super obnoxious: "Crypto. Made. Easy" Yes it was in the video, but with the periods? Really?

2) The sidebar is even worse: "Divi will offer a “One-Click Master Node” system that will accumulate residual income for users. This offers a way for users to accrue passive income that can be monitored easily from all operating systems and mobile smartphone devices."

That's literally it. No information about what Divi IS, or what the mission is. No links to any official pages (website, twitter, telegram, bitcointalk, etc)

Yes it's all in the FAQ but having the current blurb in the sidebar just makes this whole thing look like a complete sham. Even the FAQ itself NEVER talks about what the Divi mission/goal is. Instead, it goes on and on about the token sale, divx vs divi, and masternodes. Sure masternodes are the rage right now, but you have to give people a good reason WHY they would want to support the network. It generates tokens for them, but what is it about Divi that stands out from the hundreds of other shitmastercoins, where people stake coins worth dog shit because it has no actual, practical use-case in the end? Obviously Divi does have more going for it, but NONE of that is apparent on first glance.

When people hear about a new project, many of them check reddit (among others) for information. I didn't want to invest in Divi because the reddit made it seem like a get-rich-quick scam.

I don't mean to come off rude if I did- I would be happy to see Divi do well- just my two cents.

Thanks so much for your feedback. I've gone through and made some changes. Added links to the sidebar... if there's anything else you think we should add please let me know! We only want to make this the best possible project and we're completely open to any and all criticism, especially when it's constructive like yours!
NIXmx

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:16:33 AM

It's not so much what has been done, but what can and will be done. There is a very strong developer, backer, and PR team behind DIVI. The power and influence those people have is remarkable.

Anyone can offer a cryptocurrency "to the masses", but can they implement it? The next step is to have trusted sources back the team, further promoting the coin to those who aren't "in" the crypto world yet. The easy to use smartphone app is going to truly help DIVI blow the fuck up. Cloud/VPN based masternodes without a high electrical bill and expensive equipment is seriously such an underrated asset to DIVI.

The fact that I could buy Ethereum on Coinbase, buy DIVI with the ETH, AND set up a masternode on the cloud all while sitting down and taking a shit just blows my mind. People pay for Candycrush, lol. When they know they can invest in real world gains just as easy, he masses will join.

This is some very serious shit that goes way beyond ICO bonuses.
Quordant

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:27:34 AM

It's not so much what has been done, but what can and will be done. There is a very strong developer, backer, and PR team behind DIVI. The power and influence those people have is remarkable.

Anyone can offer a cryptocurrency "to the masses", but can they implement it? The next step is to have trusted sources back the team, further promoting the coin to those who aren't "in" the crypto world yet. The easy to use smartphone app is going to truly help DIVI blow the fuck up. Cloud/VPN based masternodes without a high electrical bill and expensive equipment is seriously such an underrated asset to DIVI.

The fact that I could buy Ethereum on Coinbase, buy DIVI with the ETH, AND set up a masternode on the cloud all while sitting down and taking a shit just blows my mind. People pay for Candycrush, lol. When they know they can invest in real world gains just as easy, he masses will join.

That's my point.. It seems like the team wants this to be much more than just another ICO, but the way they are marketing it makes it look like they only want care about the money.

How are they going to implement it? What phone app? You have to dig in order to find this information, which should be made readily available if the Divi team wants to reach out to the masses. Regular people will read "Masternode? Tiered masternode? WTF is that?"
ThomasMuller

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:32:07 AM

The more i learn about you guys, the more i realize your really on to something. I like that i can see the team are real people on Youtube and not just pictures thrown up on a website.

https://youtu.be/VxYCtc0VhX0
NIXmx

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:38:10 AM

another masternodes coin with fair interest,
i hope can get this coin during this ICO

"Do, or do not. There is no try."

Join the mailing list, or just be ready. The link to see when the Ether block will hit is posed. Buy your Ether, have your wallet set up, and get yourself ready.
Quordant

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:39:32 AM

Thanks so much for your feedback. I've gone through and made some changes. Added links to the sidebar... if there's anything else you think we should add please let me know! We only want to make this the best possible project and we're completely open to any and all criticism, especially when it's constructive like yours!

That was quick, and looks much better. It's good to know the team is active!
99darwin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:17:54 AM

That's my point.. It seems like the team wants this to be much more than just another ICO, but the way they are marketing it makes it look like they only want care about the money.

How are they going to implement it? What phone app? You have to dig in order to find this information, which should be made readily available if the Divi team wants to reach out to the masses. Regular people will read "Masternode? Tiered masternode? WTF is that?"

Right now we are advertising to potential contributors and people who know crypto. We recognize that the average person doesn't even know what ICO means. Once the sale ends our entire focus shifts to the mainstream user. Trust us, we've given this endless thought, haha.
99darwin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:28:37 AM

That was quick, and looks much better. It's good to know the team is active!

We're here and we love engaging with our growing community. Join us on Telegram we have some great times over there. https://t.me/joinchat/EAdiTQ3yZk_GkqU0IdG-Gg
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:04:51 AM

Checked whitepaper, got a question...

Whats the roadmap for this project? What will be available upon end of token sale?

0.44 USD seems a lot for a token on 60-80 mio total token amount if there is no product available upon launch
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:12:22 PM

Checked whitepaper, got a question...

Whats the roadmap for this project? What will be available upon end of token sale?

0.44 USD seems a lot for a token on 60-80 mio total token amount if there is no product available upon launch

The smart contract will only create tokens when ETH is deposited (this way there won't be any need to burn tokens). It doesn't mean that all the 60-80M tokens will be created unless the 30M$ cap is reached. You can check the roadmap in the website. They already have stuff made in Github.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: