Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption  (Read 45772 times)
dgale3952coin

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:14:39 PM

Thank you all so much for your support! The sale has now ended and you can find our token trading on EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.com/#0x13f11c9905a08ca76e3e853be63d4f0944326c72-ETH

We have initiated the process to get listed on Cryptopia and will update when the trading pair goes live.

Already bought me some more Divx on ED!

Get it now, while its still near ICO price.

Sometimes I think my mind is about to bubble leaving me in a state of cognitive shock. Its the state where imaginatory sensitivities and twisted perceptions fully control and dictate the new sense of being. How would it feel and how would it be if we go to origin, to where the foundation of humanity lies?

I think it would feel pretty darn good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:38:20 PM

Get your masternode before is too late, divi will disrupt all other masternode coins.
Hello, can you remind please what do I need to do to get a masternode?   I purchased 3000+ DIVX tokens afew weeks ago.
dgale3952coin

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:42:56 PM

Get your masternode before is too late, divi will disrupt all other masternode coins.
Hello, can you remind please what do I need to do to get a masternode?   I purchased 3000+ DIVX tokens afew weeks ago.

Right now there is nothing to do until the blockchain launches in FEB. But they will be doing airdrops to token holders up to the start date.  You just need to keep your DIVX in the same wallet that you used to contribute to the ICO. 
dgale3952coin

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:43:50 PM

This is a coin with low market cap and low supply, should be a good long term hold if you have a few masternodes
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:49:57 PM

Exactly lots of room to grow to the upside, great investment, great team , great project. I will be pusblushing some comparison charts soon, stay tuned.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:03:54 AM

Divi Exchange Token(DIVX) is now live on Cryptopia

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/934260042907316224

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIVX_BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:13:48 PM

EtherDelta is good for the start but to get momentus it should enter numerous exchanges preferably the biggest ones.
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:39:11 PM

Right now there is nothing to do until the blockchain launches in FEB. But they will be doing airdrops to token holders up to the start date.  You just need to keep your DIVX in the same wallet that you used to contribute to the ICO. 
Thanks, so we can leave it till February Smiley    Will masternodes be launching in FEB as well?
franc0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:15:55 AM

As I promised here are some charts, that will give a lot to talk about. DIVX is going to be one of the best coins for 2018, cheers!!!

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
99darwin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:51:16 AM

Once again I'd like to extend my gratitude to the community for their support of our project! Please take a moment to read over our final numbers from the token sale

https://medium.com/diviproject/divi-token-sale-recap-54f651ead845
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

Divi Exchange Token(DIVX) is now live on Cryptopia

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/934260042907316224

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIVX_BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

and now i can trade my DIVI token on cryptopia,,
hope can collect more divi before the reedem time  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
franc0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:32:52 AM

Look at that buy wall!! Fomo is starting!! DIVX to 10$ soon! Grab your masternode! 1000 coins to copper, 3000 coins to silver, 10,000 Gold, 30,000 platinum or diamond for 100,000 coins. Cheesy Cheesy

99darwin

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:48:09 AM

Our token can now be viewed on CMC!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/divi/
Lambosonthemoon

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:44:46 AM

divi-botBOT - Today at 5:41 PM
The current DIVI price in USD is $1.88202
The current DIVI price in BTC is 0.00019

Join the discussion on Discord!

https://discord.gg/WZVgfRp
roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1971

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:11:46 PM

As I promised here are some charts, that will give a lot to talk about. DIVX is going to be one of the best coins for 2018, cheers!!!

hello sir please explain to me how its work with masternode. ex. if i have 1000 coin how much i will get daily coin?
sorry for newbie question.
thanks before Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:08:14 AM

hello sir please explain to me how its work with masternode. ex. if i have 1000 coin how much i will get daily coin?
thanks before Wink

masternodes is not implementating for now, because at this moment divi is only an ethereum token before the mainnet launch
Divi team said, next years mainnet will be launch my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Brighty

Activity: 73

Long term hodler

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:21:13 PM

im happy that iv bought divi. so low supply this coin can go easily to $10.
franc0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:04:23 AM

thanks before Wink

Hello! ROI is yearly. However let me check but i'm 100% sure is yearly. It would be a dream if you get 100% daily lol. But we do not leave in a perfect world.

ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:31:26 AM

Hello! ROI is yearly. However let me check but i'm 100% sure is yearly. It would be a dream if you get 100% daily lol. But we do not leave in a perfect world.
Yep, it's yearly.

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
Brighty

Activity: 73

Long term hodler

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:38:27 AM

great buy orders today:D lets push this project further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: