Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption  (Read 45772 times)
DiviDude

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:27:39 PM

As a reminder, you can keep updated on our token sale start date here- http://divi.abax.io/blocktime/

Select "Average over the last 24hrs" for the most accurate results!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yoko 666

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:18:37 PM

Lol you guys are all over Reddit again today... crazy how just a few weeks ago nobody was paying much attention, now it looks like you're starting to blow up

I'm strapped in- I wanna ride the Divi rocket to the moon!
NIXmx

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

I'm EXTREMELY excited for DIVI!!

Seriously a game changer in a pretty bland world of crypto.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Were you familiar with Divi Project prior to reading this thread?  If so, would you mind sharing what brought your attention to Divi Project?

I've been very familiar with DIVI for a while now. Something that hasn't really been mentioned directly is the emphasis on the end user. So many GREAT and innovative ideas that aim to help the "HODLers" and not just the devs and blockchain. Tiered EASY TO SETUP masternodes, the lottery block system, the social interconnectivity aspect, merchant integration for those who want to "use" DIVI, and most of all the STELLAR dev interactions which will transition into the best customer support I've ever seen and experienced.

Most coins, new and old, display a great idea and ask for money to help promote it. With DIVI, the end user not only supports the next step of crypto technology but also becomes a part of it.

About a week away from the token sale. Those who are smart already are geared up and ready. You have a week to get your friends and family to do the same. Help them set up Coinbase and MyEtherWallet. You can use other methods, those are just the popular ones. This first sage of the ICO is a major deal with the bonus. The longer you wait the more it will cost. Wink
DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:42:09 PM

Were you familiar with Divi Project prior to reading this thread?  If so, would you mind sharing what brought your attention to Divi Project?

I've been very familiar with DIVI for a while now. Something that hasn't really been mentioned directly is the emphasis on the end user. So many GREAT and innovative ideas that aim to help the "HODLers" and not just the devs and blockchain. Tiered EASY TO SETUP masternodes, the lottery block system, the social interconnectivity aspect, merchant integration for those who want to "use" DIVI, and most of all the STELLAR dev interactions which will transition into the best customer support I've ever seen and experienced.

Most coins, new and old, display a great idea and ask for money to help promote it. With DIVI, the end user not only supports the next step of crypto technology but also becomes a part of it.

About a week away from the token sale. Those who are smart already are geared up and ready. You have a week to get your friends and family to do the same. Help them set up Coinbase and MyEtherWallet. You can use other methods, those are just the popular ones. This first sage of the ICO is a major deal with the bonus. The longer you wait the more it will cost. Wink

Absolutely incredible reading this kind of support and interest!

As mentioned, we're only a week away from our token sale launch date!  Get your Ether ready!
Yoko 666

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:52:51 PM

Yeah they legit have the most accessible team I've seen yet... super friendly and open to explain anything
DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

Thank you both for such positive comments!  If you don't mind taking a few seconds to leave us a review on Facebook, it would be greatly appreciated!
Yoko 666

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:35:55 PM

I assume you're investing in the ICO?  Aiming for a masternode or anything?
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:58:08 PM

Promising project with a professional team, I am definitely in.

Do you have any plan to promo the project here on bitcointalk with signatures, or do you need a Hungarian translation?  I would like to do it Smiley

Thanks! I will bring it up to the team Smiley

Okay, if you have any answer, just contact me Smiley
It is always a good thing spread the word in different languages or signatures, maybe a big investor can depend on small things like this.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:03:17 PM

Promising project with a professional team, I am definitely in.

Do you have any plan to promo the project here on bitcointalk with signatures, or do you need a Hungarian translation?  I would like to do it Smiley

Thanks! I will bring it up to the team Smiley

Okay, if you have any answer, just contact me Smiley
It is always a good thing spread the word in different languages or signatures, maybe a big investor can depend on small things like this.

Thanks for the input and support!
tomasujo

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:35:00 PM

Dude I´m seriously so excited about how this is going  Shocked
DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:40:11 PM

It's pretty unbelievable how things are picking up!  TO THE MOON!!
NIXmx

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

You bet I am! Definitely going to have a masternode up and running ASAP.
Yoko 666

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:42:03 AM

Right on, I'm aiming for 2nd tier masternode
DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:21:11 AM

We're thrilled to be newly listed on Cointelegraph! https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/divi-project
Yoko 666

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:43:37 AM

We're thrilled to be newly listed on Cointelegraph! https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/divi-project

Yasssss lol... I posted a thread about you guys a little while back and like nobody paid any attention.  About damn time!
NIXmx

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:14:25 AM

Right on, I'm aiming for 2nd tier masternode

Right on!
DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:42:45 AM

Yasssss lol... I posted a thread about you guys a little while back and like nobody paid any attention.  About damn time!

That's awesome!  Found the thread you posted- you HAVE been keeping an eye on us for a little while now!
99darwin

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:35:37 AM

Great to hear! Thanks for the support. Community engagement has definitely been getting better and better. I think we're all really excited right now!
DiviDude

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:14:46 AM

AIRDROP UPDATE:

We're in the final stages of developing our airdrop.  We'll be releasing an Eth teaser version soon to test the protocol and offer a "lite" example of our final system.  More updates on the way!
lemoon789

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:27:45 AM

I think that the dev team should do a better marketing. You eventually want that people will also use your platform right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: