Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19290 times)
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:57:28 PM

Actually, No one hates Bitcoin from the mind,
Some people who hasn't any kind of knowledge about cryptocurrency or Bitcoin but They think that they are the Omniscient
And Started to give Negative Feedback on Bitcoin only for collecting everyone's attention to him.

xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:04:44 PM

How would you feel if you lost 1000 BTC 7 years ago? Probably, you wouldn't care at all. Imagine you have heard in news that Bitcoin value is increasing and it's almost $6000 for 1 BTC. You would be a millionare. Some people lost their bitcoins or decided not to invest in it because they thought it's a financial pyramid. That's one of many reasons why people hate BTC.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

The banks are loosing so much investor to bitcoin and people don't believe so much in economic because the government have fail them so many times but with bitcoin people are making a fortune every year so those people are against bitcoin see bitcoin as an obstacle to their own income.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:23:21 PM

Reason why we have lots of coins coming up this days,everyone is looking for relevance and the possibility of gaining strength in the cryptocurrency world. The idea/whitepaper backing up  Bitcoin is well encrypted,which migth make it very difficult for other cryptocurrency to outrun bitcoin.Bitcoin is the parent of all other cryptocurrenncy,there is nothing to compete about.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:50:31 PM

It's not that they are against, perhaps they it is in their encounter with bitcoin. At first, the curiosity is a key to enthusiasm and when something went wrong they would regret at blame it on the thing itself. Hate is not really the term for it but they are just disappointed. And feared bitcoin use. 
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

people against bitcoin i think most of them came from the banking industries because bitcoin are treat to the bankers to replace fiat money of digital cryptocurrency the fiat money end and the banks sooner will close and the bitcoin bank raised as the first digital cryptocurrency control by the new technology.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:44:09 PM

Bitcoin is considered as a threat to some international companies and even some countries. It is something that will change the world economy soon and not everybody agree with that. Even some countries are trying to keep bitcoin away from their people by illegalizing it. In my personal point of view, China did ban bitcoin because the goverment can't aford loosing many workers in the industry to become a part of bitcoin community. Money that a chinese ordinary citizen can make out of bitcoin is more than his salary at a factory, which will make them leave their jobs and that's not accepted because China is an industrial country since that they have no natural ressources.
I believe all the attempts of trying to stop bitcoin from spreading wider around the world will fail as it is considered now as an international currency.
saeron-ssi

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:47:43 AM

Many people are against with the idea of bitcoin and the bitcoin itself because they aren't educated enough to know what is it. They are thinking that maybe it is somewhat illegal that they may be accused or something. Others, on the other hand, thought that it's just a scam, a fraud, which risks their security.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:57:39 AM

What do you mean against bitcoin ? I think the only organisation of Bank Nation whose against btc with their banned in some country. Because they think btc is a criminal thing  and  many of bad people joined them. But as we know they're wrong, we can learned what the success man do from bitcoin. 
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:58:01 AM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

It's not that many people are against it, most are just afraid of investing in it. Due to its decentralized and volatile nature, its price may change without sudden notice. Not to mention, the guarantee of security compared to other investments are lower since it is impossible to regulate bitcoin. In line with the said reasons, most people are skeptical into this high-risk, high-reward investment. They rather choose the safe option in order to avoid losing all of their money. Lastly, I guess that due to its increasing popularity, there are news spreading about its disadvantages attempting to destroy its existence because of the potential threat it affected banks and other companies related thereto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sweetpeaches

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:10:58 AM

Lack of education and irrational patterns.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:11:56 AM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

I think they are just few people who are against on it and most of them are in the government. We all know the bitcoin is getting more popular because of its price and one thing also is it easy to earn that's why there are many people who wants to earn it. Because of that some people chose to focus in bitcoin rather than finding a job and we also know that all the government expenses and project came from workers taxes.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:47:48 AM

They don't like bitcoin because they don't know all the good qualities that it has.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:26:41 AM

First of all many people against Bitcoin because a lack of knowledge about on how to use this.  I agree with that, 2nd they also not capable to doing this because of some problem like internet connection  in their area. so how could be the people being comfortable if the situation like this will probably in it. that's why we are here in signature campaign to explain to all people are not so interested about bitcoin.
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:32:35 AM

I used to be very unhappy with bitcoin, I guess it's just some kind of propaganda or something, but lately there are a lot of benefits from bitcoin and that too helps a lot of people, and some cases can change a person's fate. That's why I started studying bitcoin in this forum.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:39:28 AM

It's either they just pretend to be against it especially if they know they can influence some people so that when it spreads, bitcoin price would go down and they can buy cheaper or they just don't understand what it is. Some people are afraid of something new because they are afraid of change and go out of their comfort zone. Bitcoin being very volatile and high price would make those people who don't understand it directly say that it is scam being protective of their stand against things that they don't know and some just don't want to accept the fact that they have missed an opportunity that's why they want other people to miss too as well.

luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:41:45 AM

I think they're against bitcoin is that they get left behind about this one. They don't even know anything about it. Just because its on the internet, they would think that it was just a big scam. Little they know that people use it to earn money easily. One also reason is that they may be jealous about a person who earn a lot of money here in bitcoin while they work hard, blood and sweat earning just a little amount.

CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:43:10 AM

I dont think that there are too many against this bitcoin because all of my friends that know this is suddenly love this, but the others who dont really have knowledge will not.

Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:57:43 AM

Where did you get such observation? There are only a few people who are against bitcoin. And these people are either somehow ignorant about bitcoin or they are just simply sowing fears among bitcoin believers in order for them let go of their bitcoins. These people want the price of bitcoin to go down so that they could buy them at a discounted price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:13:14 AM

They are simply against bitcoin because they lack knowledge about it. And I dont think that there were lot of them, people who actually against it are those who were left behind or those who just knew about it. If someone is not into bitcoin he will not loss anything, but anyone who is into bitcoin he gain everything. There is no reason to be against with bitcoin, the only reason would be personal interest or a group interest that might possibly bitcoin becomes a threat to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: