Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think?  (Read 16581 times)
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

Yes, a lot of people are moving away from alt-coins so they can get bitcoin into their wallets for the fork(s).  Many people will get their Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin SegWit2x and sell them immediately, then move into alt coins again.  Remember Warren Buffet's rule of investing:

I definitely agree with this, most people likely to go and gamble their money due to their mindset that it'll be double the amount that they have. People would likely prefer to invest in coins that they think will double up the amount that they invested. But I do recommend that Bitcoin is the most preferable coin as of now we to invest on, due to it's value, and I think it's worth is already that enough for us to be convinced to invest on. 

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Just wondering which alts will be the best buy in? I see a lot suggesting ethereum so what others?
Lets hear some opinions. I know they will rise again no doubt, some will even go into a bull run at some point
I think the insane crazy runs in Bitcoin are over, gains will be slow over time but in alts it could be quite different at any moment
I heard one investor say expect 80% of investments to either loose break even while 20% will take off.

Like every investment everything is gamble you are putting your money or coins on some opinion here. Nothing can be make good unless you research little, many tip on some stable altcoin ethereum ripple monero, and some ICO that had been successful and some that might be the right pick. Its hard sometimes to tell where to put money or bitcoin as an investment, but sometimes when there are so many option better is to stay all in bitcoin, safer that way.

Bitcoin is always the safest investment. Your investment will grow and you will sleep comfortably at night. However, if you are interested in alt coin, i would say you have really to do your research and be prepared to constantly keep yourself updated. Alt coins are not as stable as btc, so in case the coins did not turn up as what is promised, you can change it or the coin may lose more than 99% of its value.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:04:24 PM

You know what I think? Like God says; Anyone who is born will surely die, but whoever dies will surely be born

Looks like it's the same with cryptocurrencyes, whatever goes up will surely go down, but whatever goes down will surely go up...

keep it real boys.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:08:23 PM

Just recall, if you have been in the scene for a few years, that there was a point where the coin market 'died' and many people left.  Many of those people would be filthy rich right now.  We are talking about a significant rebound plus hundreds and thousands of percent increases across the board with respect to legitimate coins. Of course the crappy ones and scams died off but man did the real ones do well.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
emanueleferra1981

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:12:06 PM

If you compare ALT vs USD they not loose too much.. but if you compare alt vs btc and btc goes to the moon alt goes down... easy!
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:22:45 PM

Exactly, you are right. ETH keeps an exchange rate to USD, but because of BTC mooning ETH/BTC looks very poor. Alts in general need stable or slowly appreciating BTC/USD
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:36:47 PM

Bitcoin is going through unnatural growth. Everyone expected the price to drop after BTG fork. Price did fall a little but is again bullish. Money is flowing off from altcoins to Bitcoin for more profit. Even I have seen some experts putting stop loss on altcoins and jumping to Bitcoin. If this trend continues Bitcoin will easily be touching $7k in Nov and altcoins might take some months to recover. We might see a proper recovery by next year in altcoin market.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:52:11 PM

We all experienced same thing on bitcoin cash on ex hard fork. This is going to be same as before. People will sell their bitcoin gold then buy some real coins not junk ones Smiley
Exactly. And immediately after the BCC fork, we started seeing huge pumps on most of the altcoins. So many people had a whole lot of profit from these trades and I believe so many people will experience the same fate this time around.
BCG is already dead and won't even receive a single support, only those who were able to drop their pretty quick will enjoy the first value before it gets hugely dumped once people start recovering their coins.
shanks04

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:14:09 PM

I don't think that it's dying because as I can see there's just a big upscale with BTC and ETH these past few days. Also, you might try to choose different alt coins if you want to earn and not lose earnings. It's just that sometimes in a span of 3 months some coins are going down but if you take a look of a longer time scale you will notice that downscale is just normal for alt coins. Also, just be wise at choosing your prefer alt coins.
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:20:11 PM

Just wondering which alts will be the best buy in? I see a lot suggesting ethereum so what others?
Lets hear some opinions. I know they will rise again no doubt, some will even go into a bull run at some point
I think the insane crazy runs in Bitcoin are over, gains will be slow over time but in alts it could be quite different at any moment
I heard one investor say expect 80% of investments to either loose break even while 20% will take off.

Like every investment everything is gamble you are putting your money or coins on some opinion here. Nothing can be make good unless you research little, many tip on some stable altcoin ethereum ripple monero, and some ICO that had been successful and some that might be the right pick. Its hard sometimes to tell where to put money or bitcoin as an investment, but sometimes when there are so many option better is to stay all in bitcoin, safer that way.

Bitcoin is always the safest investment. Your investment will grow and you will sleep comfortably at night. However, if you are interested in alt coin, i would say you have really to do your research and be prepared to constantly keep yourself updated. Alt coins are not as stable as btc, so in case the coins did not turn up as what is promised, you can change it or the coin may lose more than 99% of its value.

I agree with this. Investing in alt coin is always very risky. Despite of Bitcoin when you invest in altcoin, more of the times, you invest in an idea. Something that has not yet completed. Of course during the developing of that idea some technical or legal problem can cause the price go down so you have to keep constantly an eye on your investment.

nurlela

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:25:04 PM

The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

what do you mean to lose money? sometimes there are moments below and there are moments above my friend. use your money wisely, if you sell your coin when it goes down then you will lose your money. hold it and wait for it when you sell it.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:45:38 PM

what do you mean to lose money? sometimes there are moments below and there are moments above my friend. use your money wisely, if you sell your coin when it goes down then you will lose your money. hold it and wait for it when you sell it.

Everybody who has been around long enough knows you need strong hands to make it to the big leagues :p
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:04:15 PM

The coins are not dying, its red because of the hardfork. The values of altcoins were somehow affected by btc's hardfork but there is nothing to worry since it will soon recover. When the hardfork is over and btc had somehow recovered, then so will the Altcoins. Basically, it's not a loss so long as you hold on to your coins but if you sell it then probably, you will lose some of your investment.

btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:15:26 PM

how will op say like this, at least bitcoin is very active and will never die, instead, it pump again and again, whihc make its profitable than most of the other things we can find
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:18:17 PM

I have also suffered some losses with recent market conditions, but fortunately I am such a conservative trader that I still have enough capital to avoid being so affected. However I must admit that I stopped trading as often as I did until I started to see a clearer picture of recovery in most of the currencies I use to trade.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:27:37 PM

Don't worry it will comeback from the dead just like the Movie Series "The Walking Dead".

elodieg

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Investing in anything always needs to be looked at in the long term, this is still a very new market hence the volatility. And ICO's are just pulling out of that frenzy where scams and such were so common. So sit back, wait, and invest in things that have a future as an actual long term enterprise. Keeping a clear head in the middle of all this turmoil is the key to coming out in 1, 5, 10 years ahead of everyone else. The market wont die, but the shady parts of it will and it will emerge stronger.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:37:36 PM

So many people have prophesied the death of the coins in the past. But they are still there and doing quite well.
Stop panicking when they are all red, just buy some more knowing in the next few days, they'll be back in the green.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:39:57 PM

I realy don't think so. The lack of bigger movement on more popular cryptos, alts is caused mainly by bitcoin fork. After period of time we should have our old charts and coin again. Maybe a little more changed than defore but definitely new.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:44:45 PM

So many people have prophesied the death of the coins in the past. But they are still there and doing quite well.
Stop panicking when they are all red, just buy some more knowing in the next few days, they'll be back in the green.
For my opinion its not about when this is in the red for the person that really know the tru value of it what i mean is yes right we see it now with the red but dint look and stop looking for it some people panick just because of that but some see it as not a red behalf they still go for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: