Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think?  (Read 16583 times)
grantycoiner

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:49:53 PM

The good one's will pick back up

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
grantycoiner

Activity: 212

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:54:11 PM

So many people have prophesied the death of the coins in the past. But they are still there and doing quite well.
Stop panicking when they are all red, just buy some more knowing in the next few days, they'll be back in the green.

I like your thincking.. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ar1st0

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:01:41 AM

It's normal. Take advantage of the opportunities when you find them. Sometimes those deals that seem to good to be true, really are as good as they seem. There are quite a few bargains so do your homework.
it is true. But, maybe the one you mean is the coin that increase crazy at the moment without any reason. This is what we called speculative action, but no differrent with
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:31:01 AM

So many people have prophesied the death of the coins in the past. But they are still there and doing quite well.
Stop panicking when they are all red, just buy some more knowing in the next few days, they'll be back in the green.

Lol! Right, just hold your coin until it becomes green again, the indicator that will keep on telling us that the altcoin started to rise again.

Bredd6767

Activity: 428
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:54:37 AM

I think most coins are dying because of the rise in BTC
sweetpeaches

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:21:25 AM

I think it all depends on a community of the coin.
So, not everyone dying nowadays.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:05:31 AM

BTC
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Here we can test how much we are patient. So trading experts always say HOLD. If you have not reached sales when it is higher than the price. So here you are trying to be a trading expert. For when it comes to trading know what to do first when Altcoins crash.
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:10:28 AM

BTC

Here we can test how much we are patient. So trading experts always say HOLD. If you have not reached sales when it is higher than the price. So here you are trying to be a trading expert. For when it comes to trading know what to do first when Altcoins crash.

Definitely think this person has the advice to follow in this thread. Anyone telling you to sell when everything is low is only partly right; you should have already sold before you got here, but if not, set yourself another sell floor and a buy ceiling so that you don't miss out when the market corrects. If you're not buying something when it's low then you're doing yourself a disservice, which is only going to bite you back in the end. The best traders never give up while they're down - you double down on the projects you believe in, and of which you can (maybe with some intuition from your market analysis, plus where your buy ceiling is set) invest more into with the best possibility of gains.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:22:59 AM

It's normal. Take advantage of the opportunities when you find them. Sometimes those deals that seem to good to be true, really are as good as they seem. There are quite a few bargains so do your homework.
It is really a huge opportunity to buy those coins very cheap now and wait for them to get pumped after the fork.

Not all of them though, cause some of those coins will take like months to recover from the sickness that befell them. For some potential coins though, it will be a very good bargain and lot of percentage increase in coming weeks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:10:11 AM

I think this is normal. Recently, there are many bad news for cryptocurrency: Bitcoin silver hard fork, Chinese exchanges will close soon,... But I hope that green candle comeback soon.  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:14:00 AM

just calm and patience I think now is the time of bitcoin to keep increasing the value the reason altcoin dump today's because the focus or the people goes into bitcoin they continue to monitor the price increase.

chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:19:00 AM

First of all i see , many people buying the altcoins at highs which is not the right strategy, we should always buy at dips and not at highs. We also should wait for sufficient pullback before they rise again, no pullbacks no trade. Secondly, bitcoin and ethereum are on rising mode since few weeks, may be this is naother reason for stall in the progress of altcoins. Also, do good research before buying coins for healthy results. Finally, keep buying the good coins and sell them for good profits.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:22:01 AM

Coins are not dying, they are on their low cycle. Prices don't often grow without dips.

That's the nature of crypto trading.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:18:39 AM

The price of Altcoins are decreasing relative to the price of bitcoins. It doesn't mean all of them are dying. They are still stable relative to USD.
yes i think so too, i agree with you because of the rising bitcoin prices seen the price of altcoin decreases and the actual price of altcoin relative to USD

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:51:21 AM

Altcoins tend to drop due to bitcoin is increasing,this result to panic buying which is not a good decision to altcoin holders.Other than that beginner investor want instant profit.If the cryptocurrency market goes on the mainstream, surely the market cap will grow and so with the prices of altcoins.
DHORBUNOV

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:02:43 AM

There is such a tragedy, because the price of bitcoin has gone up again, that's the fall of the altcoins on the face. For this we need not panic, believe and wait, everything will be formed and the bitcoins owners will soon come to us to buy alts.
nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:06:26 AM

No you are just misinterpreting the market pal. A red value doesn't always means that they are dying, this event is only natural where some of Altcoins are being pulled back because of the increasing and decreasing price of bitcoin and ethereum which is their root. Don't panic because of your losses, take this as an opportunity to buy more of your favorite coins. Because that is the best way and somehow that is a good chance to make more money.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:25:58 AM

In my opinion the only way altcoins can truly die  is by exchanges taking them off. currently i dont see that happening the thing which is happening at the moment is bitcoin is on the rise and altcoins value is bleeding (though there is not much bleed in terms of usdt ).

once all these fork news will be over we can see some stability in bitcoin and upward movement in altcoins .
ahasan909

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:34:39 AM

I don't think all coins are dying. specially bitcoin, eth, LTC can alive. And we already see that these coins are more than popular from others coin, So I think All coins never dying.
ahasan909

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

I think you have not enough knowledge,  We are taking like shit, You must have to learn about cryptocurrency, So please before comment you have to learn about it. otherwise, people have fun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: