Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think?  (Read 16582 times)
ditinhu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:25:06 PM

Then the coins were dying, after the cancellation of the last fork they all began to rise. So who was holding the currencies down was the fork.

I hope no fork appears in the coming months so altcoins can recover. If any more fork appears, the coins will probably drop more.

I hope they all recover because I have some altcoins and at the moment I am very happy that they are going up.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:32:28 PM

Then the coins were dying, after the cancellation of the last fork they all began to rise. So who was holding the currencies down was the fork.

I hope no fork appears in the coming months so altcoins can recover. If any more fork appears, the coins will probably drop more.

I hope they all recover because I have some altcoins and at the moment I am very happy that they are going up.

We need to fork bitcoin again cause it can't handle the volume of transactions happening. People are paying $5 to have a priority confirmation
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:40:28 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 01:06:09 PM by vasrasus

We need to fork bitcoin again cause it can't handle the volume of transactions happening. People are paying $5 to have a priority confirmation

Fork or corrections, finds a way to lessen the fees and maximize the blocks, unfortunately some thinks that segwits will have a bad effect on it when not succeeded thats why some tries to stop it, but still even without it we know alts can still survive in fact there are plenty of new alts launched each day, who know some of them maybe the one we really needed in some specific activities.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
NPG331525

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:46:22 PM

We all know that this is a fluctuating market. So, we can say, that it is not a death. It's just down. And with some condition, it'll up again. Now, we can say, ethereum still have it's fame.

L

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:48:44 PM

I was an awesome opportunity to fill them bags, people who bought these dips will be very happy in the coming months.

Although some coins really die because of lack of development, when a project is actively developed and you don't see this reflected in the price, there's your buy opportunity.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:18:11 PM

We all know that this is a fluctuating market. So, we can say, that it is not a death. It's just down. And with some condition, it'll up again. Now, we can say, ethereum still have it's fame.

this is how volatility works and altcoins are all like that. Its market values or the market values of the coins may be low today but I am sure that it will change. Ethereum is a famous altcoin and even if its price is getting low I wouldn't mind holding it because I am sure that it will rise again. Anyways, this is how it works here and if you are not that good in waiting and in controlling emotions, trading wouldn't be your method here.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
It was just a normal scenario within the cryptocurrency world. It does not merely imply that just because all the coins in the marker are on the red mark it is now starting to die. As what it was always said, dumping scenario on the price rate of the coins in the market is just normal and it belongs to the circulation and process taken by all the currencies like crypto and real currencies. Not always the coins are on red. We must just think this as a normal thing that we just need to go with the flow. Remove all doubts and just continue doing your thing.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:01:48 PM

Only because of Bitcoin .
Bitcoin is  my favorite currency,  world number one cryto currency, 
Valuable and more reliable cryto currency  which is hit around  6.9k  within this year and people just like to only buy Bitcoin,  and so others coin are now dying

Yea it is because of bitcoin and also yess, but what about later? witch currency will be no. 1 after bitcoin? I vote for ETH, even if has some fault's it can all repair.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:04:55 PM

well, i think that 2018 will brings us some surprises

mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:16:56 PM

this is how volatility works and altcoins are all like that. Its market values or the market values of the coins may be low today but I am sure that it will change. Ethereum is a famous altcoin and even if its price is getting low I wouldn't mind holding it because I am sure that it will rise again. Anyways, this is how it works here and if you are not that good in waiting and in controlling emotions, trading wouldn't be your method here.

Exactly! It is just matter of volatility and I believe that is even better way to make money if you are a day trader. Anyway I have to accept that is stressful for investing if you are not trading but investing in long term.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:52:20 PM

Exactly! It is just matter of volatility and I believe that is even better way to make money if you are a day trader. Anyway I have to accept that is stressful for investing if you are not trading but investing in long term.
If you have altcoin, don't panic sell now. Let buy with double quantity you are hodling and wait until it recovers. May be next week.  Wink
1101labu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:26:24 PM

S**** UP and hold  Grin
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:29:38 PM

Try not to panic.

For me this is not a desaster. On the contrary, it is a good and welcome opportunity to accumulate more crypto assets for cheap prices.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:15:14 AM

I think it's the right time to hold the coins or buy more coins so that later when the coins go up we can get more profit. and usually altcoin will rise if the family is stable bitcoin.
tenkuna

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:30:33 AM

Altcoins are not dead, they are like a drought-prone tree and need to be watered. All are waiting for BTC to decreases more

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:34:45 AM

Valuable and more reliable cryto currency  which is hit around  6.9k  within this year and people just like to only buy Bitcoin,  and so others coin are now dying

Yea it is because of bitcoin and also yess, but what about later? witch currency will be no. 1 after bitcoin? I vote for ETH, even if has some fault's it can all repair.

Let's wait till ethereum goes pos, I'm eager to know how the market will react on it. I think it might not be that good.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:40:32 AM

Let's wait till ethereum goes pos, I'm eager to know how the market will react on it. I think it might not be that good.
Just like that in the marketplace..there's a downgrade also...Hold your coins for now...maybe next year is our day....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:39:15 AM

Try not to panic.

For me this is not a desaster. On the contrary, it is a good and welcome opportunity to accumulate more crypto assets for cheap prices.

It only dies when the price level will decline because of declining of economic prospects for most of the collector base. My understanding is this applies since the great recession and I see no reason to believe it won't continue for the indefinite future. I am probably considered one of the biggest pessimists here but I certainly don't see the coins are dying now.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:25:34 PM

How could you say all coins are dying? What's happening these days is just normal. They are in red because there are too many dumpers. Don't imitate what they are doing. Just hold your coins. Sooner or later its price will pump once again. Just be patient. Investment is not always on your side.

duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:41:11 PM

Only invest in low total supply altcoin and calm down when price drops because if you do not control your emotions then you will certainly lose good profit and I think most altcoin in cryptoucurrency will have one time of splendor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: