Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think?  (Read 16582 times)
JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:00:14 PM

No, look at the price now, many coins have recovered. It is a difficult time for all coins. But you should calm down. I trust that Cryptocurrency will have future.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:03:00 PM

The market naturally has cycles whereby the trend goes up and down, do not panic when the market goes red, it will recover in time and go back to green, do not forget that many of these coins have grown huge amounts in the previous months or years.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:24:41 PM

No, look at the price now, many coins have recovered. It is a difficult time for all coins. But you should calm down. I trust that Cryptocurrency will have future.
I usually avoid looking at altcoins price when bitcoin is going up, even if they recovered a bit, they will dump again, because traders will come back to bitcoin shortly.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:40:10 PM

I beg to disagree, that is normal. Volatile altcoins,even if they are red now I am pretty sure that it will rise again because that is a system of crypto market.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

The market naturally has cycles whereby the trend goes up and down, do not panic when the market goes red, it will recover in time and go back to green, do not forget that many of these coins have grown huge amounts in the previous months or years.
Good comment, I agree with you! This is all part of the crypto-currency market, some on these changes make a profit, and some lose.
josephdenne

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:23:05 PM

This entire space is incredibly new and incredibly small relative to traditional financial markets. As a result there's huge volatility pretty much across the board. This is no bad thing. A lot of poor coins and badly thought through and hastily launched token sales will fall by the way side. But those with utility will thrive and grow by several orders of magnitude in the coming years. Play it long people.

Edge is the infrastructure of Web3. A decentralized cloud, powered by the blockchain. Community: https://discord.gg/edge-network
ADpoda1872

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:28:49 AM

This entire space is incredibly new and incredibly small relative to traditional financial markets. As a result there's huge volatility pretty much across the board. This is no bad thing. A lot of poor coins and badly thought through and hastily launched token sales will fall by the way side. But those with utility will thrive and grow by several orders of magnitude in the coming years. Play it long people.
It’s normal to experience some price dips, don’t think that altcoins are already dying. Because of these hard forks, its hard to say what the price of bitcoin and the other coins may be because altcoins are also affected by the hard fork and price of bitcoin. It is still good to invest in other coins and it is possible for the price to shoot up after the fork so I don’t believe that altcoins are dying.
ADpoda1872

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:31:47 AM

It’s normal to experience some price dips, don’t think that altcoins are already dying. Because of these hard forks, its hard to say what the price of bitcoin and the other coins may be because altcoins are also affected by the hard fork and price of bitcoin. It is still good to invest in other coins and it is possible for the price to shoot up after the fork so I don’t believe that altcoins are dying.
And I totally disagree that altcoins are dying. Of course, the market is overflowed with a heap of useless altcoins with don't have any real values, but those alts that are in top 50 of Coinmarketcap will most likely grow in price with the growth of bitcoin. More and more people transfer their savings into cryptocurrencies and it of course rises the price of BTC and ALTs.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:34:11 AM

The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

It is quite simple actually, when BTC rallies Alts always fall as peops want to ride the wave and then when it falls they either cash out in fiat or go back to alts. There is a lot of capitol in alts that cannot be cashed into fiat for a multitude of reasons so the alt market will always recover as long as it exists which will probably be longer than BTC will exist.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:39:07 AM

The coins are NOT dying, simply put, their value is NOT rising together with Bitcoin's price. And perhaps they slide a bit also in dollar terms. Market goes up and down. This is why it is called market.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Nana21

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:47:52 AM

The only way altcoins can truly die  is by exchanges taking them off.
Gloria_16

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

if bitcoyne grows, then the altoquin drops if bitcoin falls, then the alcoins grow, this is an invariable law and yesterday it was red, today it can turn green, so there's nothing to be afraid of.
Mr_McKska

Activity: 350

3D Blockchain Applications Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:19:50 AM

if bitcoyne grows, then the altoquin drops if bitcoin falls, then the alcoins grow, this is an invariable law and yesterday it was red, today it can turn green, so there's nothing to be afraid of.
Let me disagree with you, mate. This "invariable law" is not respected in recent times. When the Bitcoin falls most of the altcoins also falls except for some. The market becomes even more unpredictable than earlier.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

And I totally disagree that altcoins are dying. Of course, the market is overflowed with a heap of useless altcoins with don't have any real values, but those alts that are in top 50 of Coinmarketcap will most likely grow in price with the growth of bitcoin. More and more people transfer their savings into cryptocurrencies and it of course rises the price of BTC and ALTs.
yes they are not let they savings been go for herein cryptocurrencies if they know that it will never been given them some huge of profit of course they take some study here before they decided to transfer it so if all coins are dying why they do that trusting coins as of now.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:09:05 PM

yes they are not let they savings been go for herein cryptocurrencies if they know that it will never been given them some huge of profit of course they take some study here before they decided to transfer it so if all coins are dying why they do that trusting coins as of now.
The cryptocurrency world don't have any altcoin will be die or are dying by some reason. Although, I understand some people worry their coin can be die by the growth of Bitcoin. But the fact, the Bitcoin rates of those coins are correction for reasonable.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:25:06 PM

I think altcoins do not die out, most likely not all will die Grin Grin. remain
  those who have a real life application. such us eth\omg\neo\....
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

All the coins are not dying, it's just that btc is making another bull run so all the money is getting transferred to btc, especially due to all the forks happening lately.

KaranRaut

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:49:53 PM

You wrote this about a month ago. What's your opinion as of today? We've seen a lot of greens and reds in the past month, haven't we..
Not everyone has lost money, I'm some have though and some have gained..
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

I guess a little long term wait on the altcoins prices will be helpful, to clear you up from the thoughts of loss. And to leave the exchanges and their exchange rates will be a great deal of effect ,when next you check.  Wink
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:21:51 PM

It's kind of corrections. The market will rise, I think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: