Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:53:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12521 times)
Sm0kingKriIIs

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:40:53 PM

my liqui accounts mistake, my down payment switch not work 
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:21:27 AM

I can tell that via blockchains on the Mavin system provides alot of benefits for its users. Just when was the ico starting?

Initially according to the old timeline Mavin's preICO started on 30th of October to end on the 20th of November. It's main token sale is expected to commence on 22nd of November until  16th of December, but with the recent turn of events which the project could not attain minimum target, ICO has been annulled and we still await official updates.

We are working on Plan B and will release all the details on 20.11.

"if the plan doesn't work, change the plan but never the goal"

Yes,  let's wait the release of details also I was very unhappy to hear bounties is suspended and would not be paid.  To be honest if this is true that would be too bad because a lot of supporters and investors have worked towards this project so far not to deserve anything.

Trust me not paying bounty at all for all those that actually supported the project so far is a harsh move and would impact on this project. I stumbled upon yet another Mavin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2269291.0 I am beginning to wonder why 2 ANN threads were created.

Vorteqs, sorry but a big "NO" to you! This is part of the risk for bounty hunters. If the ICO is not successful, then nobody can win. That's how it is. Imagine they would have to pay you for your "work" even though they can't realize their project. Haven't heard of a single failed ICO that paid bounties, did you?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

I can tell that via blockchains on the Mavin system provides alot of benefits for its users. Just when was the ico starting?

Initially according to the old timeline Mavin's preICO started on 30th of October to end on the 20th of November. It's main token sale is expected to commence on 22nd of November until  16th of December, but with the recent turn of events which the project could not attain minimum target, ICO has been annulled and we still await official updates.

We are working on Plan B and will release all the details on 20.11.

"if the plan doesn't work, change the plan but never the goal"

Yes,  let's wait the release of details also I was very unhappy to hear bounties is suspended and would not be paid.  To be honest if this is true that would be too bad because a lot of supporters and investors have worked towards this project so far not to deserve anything.

Trust me not paying bounty at all for all those that actually supported the project so far is a harsh move and would impact on this project. I stumbled upon yet another Mavin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2269291.0 I am beginning to wonder why 2 ANN threads were created.

Vorteqs, sorry but a big "NO" to you! This is part of the risk for bounty hunters. If the ICO is not successful, then nobody can win. That's how it is. Imagine they would have to pay you for your "work" even though they can't realize their project. Haven't heard of a single failed ICO that paid bounties, did you?

Shogun47 this has been resolved by the Mavin team to pay all bounties when they embark on token distribution when they resolve a new ico date, and of course no one sets out to loose,  same is applicable for the investors who would also get a refund of their investments too, I also have not seen a failed project that doesn't refund investors unless it's intent is to scam people from the beginning. I could go on and on but let it end. We awaiting the 20th November news slated for today.
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:10:34 PM

Hi backers and followers

Mavin is postponing the TDE to next year

Although we had great interest in the project and a substantial pre-sale commitment, we have been noticing a bit of an ICO fatigueness combined with a notable slowdown in backer activities lately. This has led us to rethink our fundraising approach before officially starting our public ICO.

The path we started in July 2017 with the ICO is not working anymore, the costs of marketing spends for ICO’s exploded in the last 2 month and are absolutely crazy at the moment.

We planned with a marketing multiplier of at least 10-15x return for every dollar spent, but after the first weeks of the campaign we saw, that the market has changed and our factor would have been significantly lower we decided to stop our efforts. With our marketing budget of USD 200’000 we risked not reaching the minimum goal of ETH 3000.

Thanks to an angel investor we are still able to develop the Mavin Platform and can follow our roadmap as planned, nevertheless we still are continuing our fundraising to bring mavin to the full potential it deserves.

The new fundraising which will be launched in January 2018 will be based on a multi-tier affiliate program with interesting commissions in MVN tokens and ETH, which will help us to reward real influencers for their marketing efforts for Mavin and reduce the amount of marketing in the totally overpaid crypto market world.

The fundraising and affiliate program will be open until the launch of the Mavin platform in Q3 2018. This way we can launch the app and have the token distribution event at the same time allowing a strong demand of the token from the Mavin platform participants from the very first day of issuance and avoiding speculation on secondary markets (e.g. exchanges).

We are going to limit the initial bonus tokens to 10% only, so every early investor like you will keep the current bonus level if you decide not to withdraw your funds.

We would be happy if you keep backing us but if you wish to be refunded, we will honor your request*.

Please stay tuned to get more information about the new evolutions and developments of Mavin.

Best Regards,

Team Mavin
Everybody is an influencer!

* Refund: Send an email to ico@mavin.network using the same registered email used in the login and the destination wallet address for the withdrawal request.
ICObazaar

Activity: 225

ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

Hey Mavin community,
From now, you have a chance to review this ICO and earn crypto!

We value your opinion and are ready to reward you for it!

We’re now offering all users a chance to review upcoming ICOs on our platform for a chance to earn some crypto. This approach will be helpful for the project team, as they can hear some feedback from the audience   Roll Eyes

What you need to know:
—The top 5 reviewers will receive rewards in ETH
—1st place review is selected by ICObazaar (reward=0.1ETH)
—2nd-5th place rewards are given to the reviews with the highest # of upvotes from other users (reward=0.4 ETH, split among the 4 winners proportionally according to # of upvotes)
—Reviewing for upcoming ICOs is open up until the day the ICO launches.

Here’s how it works:
1. Register on icobazaar.com
2. Review an upcoming ICO on our platform — reviews are located on every ICO page under upcoming ICOs, here is Mavin page
3. Hopefully be one of the top 5 reviewers

See you there !

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:01:27 PM

So today the ICO has begun, am I right? It seems almost a secret judging by the lasts post around the line. Regardless, If only the finest! There is a softOrdifficult limit for that before-purchase?

No the ICO will not happen this year. Everything has been postponed.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:07:58 PM

Hi backers and followers

Mavin is postponing the TDE to next year

Although we had great interest in the project and a substantial pre-sale commitment, we have been noticing a bit of an ICO fatigueness combined with a notable slowdown in backer activities lately. This has led us to rethink our fundraising approach before officially starting our public ICO.

The path we started in July 2017 with the ICO is not working anymore, the costs of marketing spends for ICO’s exploded in the last 2 month and are absolutely crazy at the moment.

We planned with a marketing multiplier of at least 10-15x return for every dollar spent, but after the first weeks of the campaign we saw, that the market has changed and our factor would have been significantly lower we decided to stop our efforts. With our marketing budget of USD 200’000 we risked not reaching the minimum goal of ETH 3000.

Thanks to an angel investor we are still able to develop the Mavin Platform and can follow our roadmap as planned, nevertheless we still are continuing our fundraising to bring mavin to the full potential it deserves.

The new fundraising which will be launched in January 2018 will be based on a multi-tier affiliate program with interesting commissions in MVN tokens and ETH, which will help us to reward real influencers for their marketing efforts for Mavin and reduce the amount of marketing in the totally overpaid crypto market world.

The fundraising and affiliate program will be open until the launch of the Mavin platform in Q3 2018. This way we can launch the app and have the token distribution event at the same time allowing a strong demand of the token from the Mavin platform participants from the very first day of issuance and avoiding speculation on secondary markets (e.g. exchanges).

We are going to limit the initial bonus tokens to 10% only, so every early investor like you will keep the current bonus level if you decide not to withdraw your funds.

We would be happy if you keep backing us but if you wish to be refunded, we will honor your request*.

Please stay tuned to get more information about the new evolutions and developments of Mavin.

Best Regards,

Team Mavin
Everybody is an influencer!

* Refund: Send an email to ico@mavin.network using the same registered email used in the login and the destination wallet address for the withdrawal request.

If I understand this correctly, it means the Mavin ICO launches alongside with the platform Next year 3 quarter. Sincerely isn't this time too long, many prospective donors would loose interests over time. Anyways good luck guys.
Scholles

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:11:36 PM

Am curious to know, what about the minimum threshold as well as soft cap and hardcap for the project ico,  has this been reviewed and lowered considering the fact that market is not certain how it would be next year.
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:33:53 PM

Am curious to know, what about the minimum threshold as well as soft cap and hardcap for the project ico,  has this been reviewed and lowered considering the fact that market is not certain how it would be next year.

We will make a new token distribution model, similiar to the current one, just some changes required to support our new way of marketing.

The target is still to achieve more then 10mio USD equivalent in ETH (difficult to predict the ETH value for Q3 2018).
Mavin needs this 10mio for marketing and influencer developement, not for the technical side.

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

If I understand this correctly, it means the Mavin ICO launches alongside with the platform Next year 3 quarter. Sincerely isn't this time too long, many prospective donors would loose interests over time. Anyways good luck guys.

Yes thats exactly the plan, we don't want pump and dump investors.
A utility token without a product makes no sense, so we try to attract the right kind of investors and have a strong launch in Q3 2018.

If you look at most ICO's they all lost value because of pump and dump just after the TDE or after a few month, where apparently "nothing" happens.
To prevent this kind of deflation we decided thats the way we want to go.

If a current investor doesn't want to wait until then we refund him 100% of the contribution, until now we just had 1 refund, which we really appreciate.
Silicic

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:01:51 PM

To be sure there are ample ICOs out there. Some of them are really good projects tat will bring something different to the cryptoworld and unfortunately most of the rest are ripoffs. I don't believe this really is strange simply because when there is cash ht certainly is crowded there. If individuals don't fall in to their barriers they'll ultimately fade.Alsoiwe have not observed the large deep for some time, if ICO endure the heavy, they'd be more likely to be successful, so we will see
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:41:39 PM

This project is predicted to be a successful project. With a vision that is beyond estimation, which wants to unite brands and companies (marketers) and nano and micro influencers (influencers). It is not easy. But I am very confident in the success of this project.
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:36:46 PM

A utility token without a product makes no sense, so we try to attract the right kind of investors and have a strong launch in Q3 2018.

If you look at most ICO's they all lost value because of pump and dump just after the TDE or after a few month, where apparently "nothing" happens.

If a current investor doesn't want to wait until then we refund him 100% of the contribution, until now we just had 1 refund, which we really appreciate.
I participated in the presale. As I understood it right, I will keep my 40% bonus if I keep my tokens? Or my Mavin ICO balance will be decreased when the ico starts next year?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:58:38 AM

I participated in the presale. As I understood it right, I will keep my 40% bonus if I keep my tokens? Or my Mavin ICO balance will be decreased when the ico starts next year?

Exactly you will keep the same amount of tokens as you have now, including the 40% bonus tokens.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:43:20 AM

Exactly you will keep the same amount of tokens as you have now, including the 40% bonus tokens.

thanks for being transparent, even with this sort of failure. A new ICO model might be of benefit to the entire community

ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

So you dont mention how to do with the bounty campaign in the latest release, what will we do? Shall we make 50+ posts and turn to another, or we must wear the signature until ico end the next year, or the bounty is ended now?

khroma

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

Interesting, I can see this is well thought-out and a viable crafted plan which I believe will yield the kind of results the team anticipates. Keep it up.
Vorteqs

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:05:11 PM

So you dont mention how to do with the bounty campaign in the latest release, what will we do? Shall we make 50+ posts and turn to another, or we must wear the signature until ico end the next year, or the bounty is ended now?

Here goes another interesting question, because the details on the bounty campaign was left out, for signature campaign what happens, do people wear it till ico starts and ends next year or what exactly?  Facebook,  twitter as well???
Vorteqs

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:07:56 PM

It is good decision that the same of amount of tokens and bonuses for early investors are maintained. What about the price? Does it stay the same nextyear or will it be reviewed upwards?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:13:42 PM

It is good decision that the same of amount of tokens and bonuses for early investors are maintained. What about the price? Does it stay the same nextyear or will it be reviewed upwards?

Only 3 refunds until now: Total value USD 3531.4

We really appreciate the confidence our investors have in the project and team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: