Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

Someone heard about the special offer.
1 commercial unit offered per 10,000 mkr in the wallet

Do you have a link of this source? I would watch out for scams. You should check if the address you send tokens to, is the correct address by checking it on the official site.

It is not a scam. It comes from their official telegram channel:

"For each 10000 MRK you get a commercial unit IF you keep them in your MRK wallet"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.

That would be a big deal. HitBTC is a big exchange with many altcoins.
Is there any news or anouncement about that? could you provide the source? just to be sure  Grin
I have found only this one on their website:

We have agreement with COSS exchange and preliminary agreement with HUOBI. We continue talks with other exchanges yet we cannot disclose their names at this stage per their request.

Coss is ok for the first listing. But houbi would be huge. I hope they made final agreement with them.

Huobi has very good volume and even i didn't use them before, i heard they are good too.

Getting listed on HitBTC, Coss and probably Huobi is very good news. Agreed, among these exchanges Huobi would be my favourite, too.

I like Binance and Kukoin as well. Another one VR project (Vibehub) was listed on Binance. I hope MarcSpace will be listed as well there?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!

Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)

Are you saying that I can use this platform without having a VR device?

Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
You only need a computer or mobile device!
Yes, still questioned the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market. It will take some time for it to become popular!

Taking the initiative to build an VR ecosystem with blockchain technology is ingenius and MARK.SPACE will lead the way in this field. Smiley
I don`t know if will be the lead as i saw other projects very nice, but i think they though well to be able to use the platform even if you don`t  have a Vr device.

that's one advantage they have over their competition. let's hope that puts them over everyone else.
If they really will offer 2d view of their porduct that's a good alternative to those not familiar with VR. However, do they adopt it to non-VR? Is it an official info that they will offer non-VR services as well as VR ones?

I want to know that too, as far as I know I hadn't read about this yet. I don't know if it makes sense

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

Do you have a link of this source? I would watch out for scams. You should check if the address you send tokens to, is the correct address by checking it on the official site.

scams are nowadays everywhere around. people should be really double aware and check out everything...

I think so too. Sounds a little bit unrealistic.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.

That would be a big deal. HitBTC is a big exchange with many altcoins.
Is there any news or anouncement about that? could you provide the source? just to be sure  Grin
I have found only this one on their website:

We have agreement with COSS exchange and preliminary agreement with HUOBI. We continue talks with other exchanges yet we cannot disclose their names at this stage per their request.

Coss is ok for the first listing. But houbi would be huge. I hope they made final agreement with them.

Huobi has very good volume and even i didn't use them before, i heard they are good too.

Getting listed on HitBTC, Coss and probably Huobi is very good news. Agreed, among these exchanges Huobi would be my favourite, too.

I like Binance and Kukoin as well. Another one VR project (Vibehub) was listed on Binance. I hope MarcSpace will be listed as well there?
Almost all tokens that was listed in Binance over the past few months have made x3 or more. So this would be success, but the final decision is made by the exchanges.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!

Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)

Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
Yes, still questioned the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market. It will take some time for it to become popular!

Taking the initiative to build an VR ecosystem with blockchain technology is ingenius and MARK.SPACE will lead the way in this field. Smiley
I don`t know if will be the lead as i saw other projects very nice, but i think they though well to be able to use the platform even if you don`t  have a Vr device.

that's one advantage they have over their competition. let's hope that puts them over everyone else.
the era of vr/3d is just at the beginning there are so much  work to do, to discover, mark.space had a good idea to combine blockchain and 3d technology and also to provide usable content in both 3d and 2d, just hope the price of glasses vr will decrease
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

Content Creation: in the event that you have ever longed for making VR content, The Mark Ecosytem is that stage to be used as it is intended to give clients every one of the apparatuses required for the making of VR content.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

It is not a scam. It comes from their official telegram channel:

"For each 10000 MRK you get a commercial unit IF you keep them in your MRK wallet"

If true, then that would be quite a decent incentive for being a hodler. (Unless you need to pay a lot for shipping)

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

Give an example of projects which act as competitors for this project? I am very interested to see them!

Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

the era of vr/3d is just at the beginning there are so much  work to do, to discover, mark.space had a good idea to combine blockchain and 3d technology and also to provide usable content in both 3d and 2d, just hope the price of glasses vr will decrease

Thats a huge problem. Until now it is not common like a screen or a keyboard. Not only the price needs to be changed. Also the size needs to go down.
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

Why do you think so?

it seems to me that it is unlikely that people will want to spend money on the use of VR headsets in addition to games.

Well I think as soon as there will be some really good blockbuster games in VR the hardware will be sold more often, just a matter of time. This year I think there will be some hightlights coming.

i waiting VR machine goes mainstream and i will try mark.space feature
I hope there will be more cheaper VR devices on the market next year. I think mass adoption will come after these devices got much cheaper.

we've seen quite some adoption with google vr but it's not quite what it should be . i'm also convinced that we will see more cheap devices coming to the market this year.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

scams are nowadays everywhere around. people should be really double aware and check out everything...

that offer Sounds dangerous to me , even today a scammer tried to scam me for a ICO that I'm following on telegram so make sure that the offer comes from the right channel. The person tried to scam me, copied the group admins avatar and name (with one different letter) and poached me. I answered very politely.  anyways, be careful in crypto world.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:26:12 PM

I think MARK.SPACE will not have trouble to work in the future, VR devices sell continue to increase and go cheaper with time, and blockchain technologie continue to increase his visibility and a lot of people want to use it. So a project how combined these two things can work very well.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

that offer Sounds dangerous to me , even today a scammer tried to scam me for a ICO that I'm following on telegram so make sure that the offer comes from the right channel. The person tried to scam me, copied the group admins avatar and name (with one different letter) and poached me. I answered very politely.  anyways, be careful in crypto world.

I don't trust mail and telegrams, it's easy to change the name, the best is the official site and the repeated confirmation from the team in the telegrams in the pinned message.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:23:35 PM

Markspace already raised alot more then vibehub. i am sure with mark.space would make some huge profits soon. Smiley
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

I think MARK.SPACE will not have trouble to work in the future, VR devices sell continue to increase and go cheaper with time, and blockchain technologie continue to increase his visibility and a lot of people want to use it. So a project how combined these two things can work very well.

I think that's the biggest thing that will drive VR adoption, VR gets so much cheaper so quickly. Just like Smartphones with touchscreens got cheaper so quickly and VR will be the same. I think within 6-12 months you will see the second version of the HTC Vive and Oculus. And besides that, the new added feature to the new smartphones will be VR/AR related.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

VR hardware benefits from improvements in mobile tech because VR displays are the same kind of displays as smartphone displays. The biggest hurdle is getting the pixels small enough so you don't get distracted by them when the display is right on your nose. The smaller the pixels the more you need of them. And the more pixels the higher the processing power you need to draw those pixels.

There's going to be a point where the displays are sharp enough for smart phones. Then it's going to depend on the demand for super hi res VR headsets whether the tech progresses further or stalls.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:09:30 AM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.

I think those giants probably end up buying up one of the most promising startups

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:12:04 AM

VR hardware benefits from improvements in mobile tech because VR displays are the same kind of displays as smartphone displays. The biggest hurdle is getting the pixels small enough so you don't get distracted by them when the display is right on your nose. The smaller the pixels the more you need of them. And the more pixels the higher the processing power you need to draw those pixels.

There's going to be a point where the displays are sharp enough for smart phones. Then it's going to depend on the demand for super hi res VR headsets whether the tech progresses further or stalls.

I think you just need 4k screen , most smartphones comes with hd for now. And that's not good enough for VR screens
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

Checking back after a couple of weeks. The demo site is much improved. The storefront look is very good. Really see MARKSPACE going all the way.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: