Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 08:34:54 PM

At most I would imagine that if there was a service for creating Colored Coins and people which invested could get a percentage of the profits for creating such coins, that might work.

That's interesting.  But it wouldn't be profits per say.

Say we do launch TeslaCoin [TSLA] on top of iXcoin then we could give out a certain amount of those coins.

But how would that work - we'd need a premine? And what value would those have?  Tough to quantify this.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:54:04 PM

I'd be happy to pay some of the dividends from my pocket if I set up the investment stock. If it gave good exposure I'd do it for the greater good.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 10:20:52 PM

I'd be happy to pay some of the dividends from my pocket if I set up the investment stock. If it gave good exposure I'd do it for the greater good.

That may end up costing you a lot.  Look into the cost first as people expect pretty high dividends.

iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:01:59 PM

That may end up costing you a lot.  Look into the cost first as people expect pretty high dividends.
Not necessarily, 1-2 BTC every fortnight compared to the overall trading returns will bring back the dividend money
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 02:31:18 AM

Not necessarily, 1-2 BTC every fortnight compared to the overall trading returns will bring back the dividend money

1-2 BTC every fortnight?  I don't know what that means.

2 BTC sounds like a lot, regardless what fortnight means. Unless you have like a ton of IXC then I don't know.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:10:48 AM

You wanna improve a product offering?

1st step - educate your target audience by raising awareness and informing them.

2n me step - find out what your consumers what and give it to them.

This is a good start:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423862.new#new

VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:09:01 AM

You wanna improve a product offering?

1st step - educate your target audience by raising awareness and informing them.

2n me step - find out what your consumers what and give it to them.

This is a good start:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423862.new#new

Nice poll.  Hopefully we'll find out some interesting stuff.
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:26:14 AM

Guys, can we petition Bitcointalk to let us update the OP with the latest info?

I'd rather not start another thread as this one tells an interesting story and it's nice to keep as many similarities to Bitcoin as possible - similarities like the fake Japanese dev and the fact he disappeared, just like Satoshi.

And what can be done about getting the dot org site back?  Doesn't anybody know the real Thomas?  The guy can at least give us the site back given he took all the bounties and ran.  A dot org site is really nice to have, I think it's better than a .co site. 

Does anybody know if there is any way to change the OP and to get the .org site back?
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:52:18 AM

I posted this in a different thread but it's from an interesting article which I haven't seen posted here so I'll post here too.  Sorry for the repost.

Here's the article I was talking about.  This guy, Silbert, the CEO and founder of Second Market works with hedge funds and Wall Street on a daily basis.  What's shocking and amazing to see is that he's saying the exact same crazy stuff Vlad was saying which got me to buy into iXcoin months ago.  If this guy (and Vlad) are right then we haven't even started seeing the real coming crypto madness.  I'm gonna take Vlad's advice and not sell until it gets to an unbelievable level.  

Wall Street is getting ready to dive into Bitcoin, pouring vast amounts of institutional and investor money into the digital currency.....

So says Barry Silbert, founder and chief executive of SecondMarket, the online platform that allows its users to trade private company stocks. "We're three to six months away from Wall Street dollars moving into Bitcoin in a big way," he says.

Vlad was talking about various waves or phases in which Wall Street would come in:

Silbert says he meets frequently with hedge fund workers, traders at large financial institutions and others who want to gain a better understanding of digital currencies and figure out how to capitalize on them. He reckons that Wall Street will enter the Bitcoin market in roughly three waves.

He added, "Once Wall Street starts putting money into Bitcoin -- we're talking about hundreds of millions, billions of dollars moving in -- it's going to have a pretty dramatic effect on the price."

Thanks for the heads-up, Vlad!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/secondmarket-ceo-wall-street-put-203000747.html
Dexter44

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:29:59 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 06:42:54 PM by Dexter44

W
a
s

n
o
t

t
h
e

p
r
e
s
s

r
e
l
e
a
s
e

s
u
p
p
o
s
e
d

t
o

g
o

o
u
t

t
o
d
a
y

?

Frictionlesscoin?

someone talks about you:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A//altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com

``......``                                     
                                 ....................                                 
                             `..........................`                             
                           ................................                           
                        `....................................`                       
                      `........................................`                     
                     ............................................                     
                   ................................................                   
                  ..................................................                 
                `....................................................`               
               ........................................................               
              ..........................................................             
             ............................................................             
            ..............................................................           
           ................................................................           
          ..................................................................         
         `..................................................................`         
         ....................................................................         
        ......................................................................       
       ........................................................................       
       ................................   `....................................       
      ................................        ..................................     
     `................................            ..............................`     
     ...................................`            `...........................     
    `.....................................`              `.......................`   
    .......................................               ........................   
    .......................................               ........................   
   .......................................          ...` `.........................   
   .......................................          ...............................   
  `.......................................         ................................` 
  .......................................`         ................................. 
  .......................................          ................................. 
  .......................................         `................................. 
 ........................................         ...................................
 .......................................`         ...................................
 .......................................          ...................................
 ...............................`   `...         `...................................
 ...............................                 ....................................
`...............................                 ....................................`
`...................................             ....................................`
.......................................            `..................................
...............................`.......                ...............................
...............................    ...                 ...............................
...............................                 ...    ...............................
...............................                .......`...............................
..................................`            .......................................
`....................................             ...................................`
`....................................                 ...............................`
 ....................................                 ...............................
 ...................................`         ...`   `...............................
 ...................................          .......................................
 ...................................         `.......................................
 ...................................         ........................................
  .................................          ....................................... 
  .................................          ....................................... 
  .................................         ........................................ 
  `................................         .......................................` 
   ...............................          .......................................   
   .........................` `...         `.......................................   
    ........................               .......................................   
    ........................               .......................................   
    `.......................`              `.....................................`   
     ...........................`             ...................................     
     `..............................            ................................`     
      ..................................        ................................     
       ....................................`   ................................       
       ........................................................................       
        ......................................................................       
         ....................................................................         
         `..................................................................`         
          ..................................................................         
           ................................................................           
            ..............................................................           
             ............................................................             
              ..........................................................             
               ........................................................               
                `....................................................`               
                  ..................................................                 
                   ................................................                   
                     ............................................                     
                      `........................................`                     
                        `....................................`                       
                           ................................                           
                             `..........................`                             
                                 ....................                                 
                                      ``......``                                     

OOO

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:44:39 PM

FrictionlessCoin is now busy with NEX.  Perhaps IXCoin development will have to wait?

I dont know whether FrictionlessCoin is serious about NEX or its a big comedy show.

Interesting nevertheless.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:56:20 PM

I will need a public name and address that will need to be included in the press release.

Who would like to volunteer?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 08:04:43 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 10:58:30 PM by Vlad2Vlad

I will need a public name and address that will need to be included in the press release.

Mine is already out there on my domain names so I'll give you mine.

But I don't think you need an address. Just a name and contact info.  Let me know.

Edit:  Here is the Contact info for the PR.

David Vlad
14150 SW Bull Mountain Rd
Tigard, OR 97224

Phone:  503-999-9810

Dexter44

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:15:30 PM

But I don't think you need an address. Just a name and contact info.  Let me know.

David Vlad
Tigard, OR 97224

Tomorrow Tesla Motor will surround your property. 😊
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 11:51:17 PM

David Vlad
Tigard, OR 97224

Tomorrow Tesla Motor will surround your property. 😊

Lol, Elon Musk better have a big bag of money with him.

Dexter44

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:56:17 PM

Your help is needed

Dear iXians, (when they start with "dear" it means they are gonna ask you something...)

I ask you to take part to this action: to convince a chinese exchange to trade iXcoin. Why? Reach the other part of the world. The website ixcoin.co is visited by a lot of chinese every day. How much easier it would be for them to buy iXc in their own mother tongue. AFAIK, the two chinese ex are BTC38.com and Bter.com.

I know Bter has been a little bit a messy exchange recently, but it seems an easy prey.

I already contacted them. The answer:

"Dear Sir /Madam,
Your recommendation will be highly valued.
Yours sincerely
Service Support"

Despite its reputation (recently improved a little bit), it will open iXc the chance to invade the Chinese market.

Maybe, after that, even BTC38.com will accept iXcoin. We have to put a chain of events in motion.

What do you think?

Can you give it a try? Will you take this task seriously?

Here the email:

To: admin@bter.com
CC: support@bter.com

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 12:12:06 AM

Done. Where is the email info for BTC38?

-------------------

Can you please add iXcoin? It's one of the oldest coins on the market with one of the most secure networks in the world.  It has a new development team and it is currently the only merge mined coin to have updated to the latest Bitcoin code.

For these reasons, and others, iXcoin is a must have for any serious investor's portfolio.  Please add iXcoin at your earliest convenience.  Thank you.

Best regards,

Vlad

nfigueir

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:49:03 AM

Done. E-mail sent!

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 04:13:09 AM

This is funny.  I got dropped from Sr Member to just plain member.

Do the idiots running this site really expect humans to live here?  Cause I post more than any normal person yet it seems like every time I take a little time out for a real life or for my family, I get downgraded.

This is what monopoly does, it allows for really shitty rules and policies.

I wonder how much longer before Bitcointalk goes the way of all monopolies:  belly up and quickly forgotten.

Dexter44

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:14:14 AM

Nice converter:

http://altco.in/balance#
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: