Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Penhymabmidd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:25:22 AM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Because you've nothing read or search about Zed network maybe it is time for you to go to their website then read a lots about them and also read the whitepaper always before saying anything else. That is the always mistakes of all newbies here.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

Invested in your project a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I'll sta tuned for your updates!
Yes the team said soon they will be always active on their social media accounts so they can provide all of us for more information about their projects and the progress of it and I am also can't wait for that to happen I feel soon Zed network team will announce a very big updates to all of us.

jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Because you've nothing read or search about Zed network maybe it is time for you to go to their website then read a lots about them and also read the whitepaper always before saying anything else. That is the always mistakes of all newbies here.
in my opinion, this platform provides benefits in the future, we are no longer bothered by queue problems and filling out forms in shipping through this platform, the problem can be resolved.
shimakun

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Turned off after i saw the 38b tokens.
Not excited to such tokens with billions
That means it will never worth more than 0.00001$
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

Invested in your project a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I'll sta tuned for your updates!
Yes the team said soon they will be always active on their social media accounts so they can provide all of us for more information about their projects and the progress of it and I am also can't wait for that to happen I feel soon Zed network team will announce a very big updates to all of us.
To get updated information, you can join this project's social media account and join the telegram of this project group. I am sure you will get clearer information.
jimmydvd

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

To get updated information, you can join this project's social media account and join the telegram of this project group. I am sure you will get clearer information.
yup I agree with you because if we join this social media project we will know the latest information about this project and through telegram we can also communicate with the admin of this project if we have questions about this project so we get the latest information.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

Absolutely agree. I'm following the latest updates of this project on Twitter. In the telegram the representative of the project often personally answers all questions, which is very cool.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

im certainly not an expert, but i think a lot of tokens is not so good. it is better to do them less and that the price was normal otherwise it will be such a tiny that nobody will need and for orders on the exchange it will be difficult.
kastara

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Absolutely agree. I'm following the latest updates of this project on Twitter. In the telegram the representative of the project often personally answers all questions, which is very cool.
in my opinion it's the right step to follow the social media account from this project we will get very clear and complete information so that we know every development of this project.
pintudepan

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

yup I agree with you because if we join this social media project we will know the latest information about this project and through telegram we can also communicate with the admin of this project if we have questions about this project so we get the latest information.
however we can also visit the official website page of this project and read the whitepaper and roadmap of this project as our basic guide to knowing this project
kastara

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

for this project, it provides social media accounts so that we can interact with this project so that we know thoroughly about this project
Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Hey. Are you planning to continue working on this project? Or do you have another similar project? If there is, skinte please link.
Grin
I dont think that the project team will combine such a large-scale development. But maybe I'm wrong. You can always specify it in project telegram:
https://t.me/ZEDNetworkInc
Yes you are right with that it is really hard to conclude right now all we have to do is to give a time for the team to process what they need to process and after we will know if this project will be successful or a failure. But for me all of the ideas of Zed network team are really amazing to me I still hope for the best for this ICO.

Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

I read the announcement that all participants would be paid using Eth whether it was true
Really will be paid using ETH? Do you have a link where did you find that because when I read about the bounty and participating in ICO ofcourse you will receive Zed tokens and the team purchase method accepted are USD, CAD, BTC, ETH, XLM. You can also browse their website for more information https://zed.network/. Goodluck.

alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

I hope ZED will be able to translate their ideas and make a small revolution in the field of money transfers. I think this is quite real.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

I do not like that the team does not maintain social networks, does not answer here questions. how do we know how interesting the project is to us?
jimmydvd

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

Invested in your project a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I will sta tuned for your updates!
good luck and hopefully this is the right choice for you to invest in this project and hopefully this project can attract more investors.
pintudepan

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

I do not like that the team does not maintain social networks, does not answer here questions. how do we know how interesting the project is to us?
in my opinion, please try a private message in the telegram group of this project to answer the questions you have
jimmydvd

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

in my opinion, please try a private message in the telegram group of this project to answer the questions you have
I agree with you that we try it through private messages in the ZED telegram group if we have questions about the ZED project and I am sure they will answer it from every question we give.
StevenAnt

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: