Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

it's so cool that ZED will be present in Asian countries and the country has a market development in cryptocurrency, good luck team.
Yes you are really right with that but not only Asia but their goal is all over the world that is why I really believe on this ICO and I am giving my support to the Zed network team because for sure once they completes their projects this ICO gonna be really huge in the future.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

By the way, the question to the project team. You didn't apply in icodrops.com? This site is the most popular among people interested in investing in ICO. I think if you were reflected in the list of projects on this site, your popularity would have grown very strong

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

The representative of the project in telegram stated that "the product development is going well with a small team. Once we have the MVP live and get some traction, and after the fundraising is completed, we will increase the siz eof teh development team"
Very interesting news, hopefully after having MVP the program can attract more investors to join this project
Perhaps then you will also be interested to hear about the possible release dates for MVP. To my question the representative of the project replied:
"We are planning to launch MVP this month. Full launch before end of the year"

Not anymore. I have heard enough and now got to retire. My last word here will be adios. I have been looking for alts with potential for growth and encountered the issue in the source code from which most alts were copied, the issue is related to the coinbase signature line and the malicious part of the code that can be used to generate infinite amount of coins out of nothing in a matter of seconds.
Did you find this vulnerability in ZED also? Very interesting, you can tell more? In which existing alts you found this vulnerability? Please, I'm very interested!

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
robert_sitton

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:26:42 AM

it's so cool that ZED will be present in Asian countries and the country has a market development in cryptocurrency, good luck team.
Yes you are really right with that but not only Asia but their goal is all over the world that is why I really believe on this ICO and I am giving my support to the Zed network team because for sure once they completes their projects this ICO gonna be really huge in the future.
yes, I agree that ZED will be around the world so that it can make it easier for people around the world to transact and make deliveries without having to fill out a shipping form so that it can help everyone around the world.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:39:58 AM

ZED is also present in several countries such as the Middle East, Africa where cryptocurrency can develop so that finance in some of these countries will develop with the presence of ZED.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:54:13 AM

ZED is also present in several countries such as the Middle East, Africa where cryptocurrency can develop so that finance in some of these countries will develop with the presence of ZED.
I agree with you and ZED will be present in several countries that have the potential for cryptocurrency to develop, this is a very good breakthrough in the country's finance sector.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

I agree with you and ZED will be present in several countries that have the potential for cryptocurrency to develop, this is a very good breakthrough in the country's finance sector.
yes, this will be good news so that everyone can feel the positive impact of ZED's presence so that we can be made easy in all things if we want to make a shipping transaction.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

I am sure that ZED will be a very large project and will be present in every country so that this will be an extraordinary project in the future
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:58:27 AM

I am sure that ZED will be a very large project and will be present in every country so that this will be an extraordinary project in the future
I agree with you that this will indeed be a very extraordinary project in the future so I don't doubt this project will achieve success
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

ZED increasingly gets on the radar of various rating sites. I think the project has a great future.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Good evening,  What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?
ZED has a bounty campaign. Her manager is Sandra Evans. I've heard that they use a platform for this bounty. You can find more accurate information among the topics in the bounty thread.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

I am also concerned about the current collection of funds. There is no such information on the website of ZED. Would be grateful if someone shared a source where I can see it.

Kaushik Deverreoux

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

ZED increasingly gets on the radar of various rating sites. I think the project has a great future.
If you gave a link to these sites, I would be grateful to you. I would familiarize myself with the conclusions of the project.
Tieluabrockrabh

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

Hello  What a good and interesting idea. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This plan deserves my attention
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

If you gave a link to these sites, I would be grateful to you. I would familiarize myself with the conclusions of the project.
Oh sure. I found the project on the following rating sites:
https://icobench.com/ico/zed
https://icorating.com/ico/zed/

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

I'm also interested in information about pools for the first and second phase. If there are references to them, I will be grateful to you for such information.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

I'm also interested in information about pools for the first and second phase. If there are references to them, I will be grateful to you for such information.
Earlier I already asked such a question here, no one answered. Also would like to participate in the phases with a good bonus. But I'm not ready to invest 25k dollars.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

Hi,  What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the plan? What will be incentives for the merchants?
As far as I understand, size of the fees for the transaction is not specified, it is known only that the fees will be less than in the currently functioning MTO. As for the minimum amount of investment, now the phase 2 are running with a minimum amount of 25 000 dollars, next phase - min 10 000 dollars, phase 4 - min 0$

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: