Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

Today Stellar showed everyone his strength) I think the team ZED has many reasons for this choice.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

The use of Stellar does not limit the ZED in the ability to use other blockchains. ZED is built on top of Stellar platform with connectivity to BTC  and ETH methods of payment.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

To finally clarify the principle of functioning, the following should be noted. ZED Network interacts with the Stellar network through Horizon, a RESTful HTTP API server. Horizon is designed to provide us a straightforward way to submit transactions, check accounts, and subscribe to events.
Behind the scenes, ZED Network connects to Stellar Core, the backbone of the Stellar network. The Stellar Core software does the hard work of validating and agreeing with other instances of Core on the status of every transaction through the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP). The Stellar network itself is a collection of connected Stellar Cores run by various individuals and entities around the world. Some instances have a Horizon server we can communicate with, while others are designed to exist only to add reliability to the overall network.

Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

In my judgments I relied on the following dialogue. There was a question:
"On the website it says that transactions cost 1%? So if I transfer 100$ I pay 1$?"
To which Alan Safahi gave the following answer:
"Maximum $1.00.  So if the trx is $50, MTO pays $0.50, if it is $100 or $5000, MTO only pays $1.00" (link: https://t.me/ZEDNetworkInc/16606)
First time I see this answer. Thank you for the link! Well, if so, it sounds really great! But how will MTO's afford office with such commissions?
Sivainvest

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

Today Stellar showed everyone his strength) I think the team ZED has many reasons for this choice.
yes Stellar blockchain is very promising. I see that more and more projects use it as their base. And ZED is one of them.
Sivainvest

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

And what do you think? Is Stellar the optimal choice for implementing the ZED?

Traditionally, ICO tokens have been issued on the Ethereum network in the form of ERC20 tokens.
ERC20 tokens are easy to issue and are infinitely customizable using Ethereum’s smart contracting language and its simpler to negotiate further exchange listing of those ETH based tokens.
However, Stellar is also capable for conducting ICO and issuing tokens with the next benefits:
Stellar offers built-in token capabilities that can support multi-signature authorizations, generate dividends, limit who can hold tokens, and more.
Stellar features of a decentralized exchange where any Stellar network token can be instantly traded without relying on a third party exchange to list the token.
Thanks for the info. I am only slightly embarrassed by the small liquidity on the Stellar DEX.
I think if ZED will implement its ideas, many large exchanges will not experience problems with listing the project for Stellar. For example, now there is no problem with the listing of projects on NEO. So why is there a problem with the project on Stellar?
I also hope for such a development of events. In addition, Stellar himself is developing very much. Very strong positive background on it recently.

IMO there are multiple reasons to consider why ZED team could choose Stellar for an ICO.
And one of them is that such a token would have unified steps how exchanges and others can deal with your token. If an exchange supports Stellar than it can easily list all other tokens issued on Stellar.
Yes, this is a reasonable and correct logic. I am of the same opinion. As I said, Stellar has very great prospects, if only because he is closely connected with Ripple.
I think Alan Safahi as CEO of the ZED Network were analysing different blockchains, such as Ethereum, Neo and others. And chose Stellar.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

ZED team is expanding!

We are happy to announce that @andreflores_me has joined ZED team as a Product Designer with many years of experience in mobile and web app is FinTech and blockchains.
https://twitter.com/ZEDNetwork
Wow! This is really nice to hear and honestly this kind of things all I wanted to hear in this ICO. I do really believe on the team even if they are not so loud like other teams out there but Zed network team are making sure they are doing their best just to make this ICO successful.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

And what do you think? Is Stellar the optimal choice for implementing the ZED?

Traditionally, ICO tokens have been issued on the Ethereum network in the form of ERC20 tokens.
ERC20 tokens are easy to issue and are infinitely customizable using Ethereum’s smart contracting language and its simpler to negotiate further exchange listing of those ETH based tokens.
However, Stellar is also capable for conducting ICO and issuing tokens with the next benefits:
Stellar offers built-in token capabilities that can support multi-signature authorizations, generate dividends, limit who can hold tokens, and more.
Stellar features of a decentralized exchange where any Stellar network token can be instantly traded without relying on a third party exchange to list the token.
Thanks for the info. I am only slightly embarrassed by the small liquidity on the Stellar DEX.
I think if ZED will implement its ideas, many large exchanges will not experience problems with listing the project for Stellar. For example, now there is no problem with the listing of projects on NEO. So why is there a problem with the project on Stellar?
I also hope for such a development of events. In addition, Stellar himself is developing very much. Very strong positive background on it recently.
Yes you are really right with that and we all known the one of the biggest partner of Stellar is IBM and IBM is not a small company but a very big company who exist for how many decades and Zed partnering with Stellar was the nicest thing I've heard since I started to support this ICO. Zed network to the moon!

Sivainvest

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

"We are self funded and are also raising a small round of equity so we can afford to wait for the right time to actively market our Private Offering (closer to the end of the year)." Alan Safahi.
what do you think people?
Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

The use of Stellar does not limit the ZED in the ability to use other blockchains. ZED is built on top of Stellar platform with connectivity to BTC  and ETH methods of payment.
And by partnering by Stellar for sure both of the teams which Stellar Team and Zed Team will make an amazing technologies which will provide an amazing transaction to all of us which is for more faster, secured and ofcourse less hassle and just a click away.

Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

yes Stellar blockchain is very promising. I see that more and more projects use it as their base. And ZED is one of them.
Yes you are right with that and with the partnership of Zed network and Stellar there are more projects to come in the future and more amazing services both of the team will provide to all of us and that is one of the big reason why the success of this ICO is for sure.

Sivainvest

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

ZED network is definitely different from other ICOs! Most of others just do massisve marketing but forget about the main thing - developing the product according to roadmap.
Sivainvest

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Yes you are right with that and with the partnership of Zed network and Stellar there are more projects to come in the future and more amazing services both of the team will provide to all of us and that is one of the big reason why the success of this ICO is for sure.
Zed Network is not the only company which partners with Stellar. I know some other perspective ICOs which prefer to use Stellar blockchain. Good for everyone.
Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

"We are self funded and are also raising a small round of equity so we can afford to wait for the right time to actively market our Private Offering (closer to the end of the year)." Alan Safahi.
what do you think people?
This is really good to hear and ofcourse really worth the wait for sure especially to all the people who support this ICO since from the start and I am so glad that I've been part of this ICO because for sure Zed network will go to the moon.

Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

ZED network is definitely different from other ICOs! Most of others just do massisve marketing but forget about the main thing - developing the product according to roadmap.
You are really right with that but because of that this ICO really under appreciated and under valued but we are so lucky that we discover this ICO and soon in the near future Zed network will be able to launch slowly their project and a lot of people gonna be really into it.

Sivainvest

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

You are really right with that but because of that this ICO really under appreciated and under valued but we are so lucky that we discover this ICO and soon in the near future Zed network will be able to launch slowly their project and a lot of people gonna be really into it.
good to hear that. we are now on private sale stage. how do you think it is important to find institutional investors for ZED, for example banks or governments?
Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

Zed Network is not the only company which partners with Stellar. I know some other perspective ICOs which prefer to use Stellar blockchain. Good for everyone.
One of the biggest partnership of Stellar is IBM and we all known how big company IBM is and they chose Stellar as the part of their team to enhance more of their system and to provide a better technology for them and right now Zed network has already made a partnership with Stellar. Zed network to the moon!

Sivainvest

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

One of the biggest partnership of Stellar is IBM and we all known how big company IBM is and they chose Stellar as the part of their team to enhance more of their system and to provide a better technology for them and right now Zed network has already made a partnership with Stellar. Zed network to the moon!
that is why Stellar is currently #6 cryptocurrency in market cap with almost 5 billion USD cap. ZED is using proper company to become partners!
Sivainvest

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

Short interview with ZED CEO Alan Safahi at the Crypto Invest Summit at the Los Angeles. Why we need Zed Network? https://youtu.be/obXld0Fer3o
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

This is a very cool partnership with IBM really distinguishes Stellar. I think ZED did everything right.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: