Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9365 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

I asked Alan why the period of the ICO is so long to the end of 2019. This is the answer I received from him:
"We are focused on building out the product, going to market and  getting some early traction to prove our product market fit, etc.  We are not in a rush to get public funding and, frankly, after the last couple of years of bogus ICOs, investors should appreciate that we put our emphasis on finishing out product, signing up customers, reaching some transaction volume and revenues  before selling our token s instead of just massive marketing and quick fundraising.   We are self funded and are also raising a small round of equity so we can afford to wait for the right time to actively market our Private Offering (closer to the end of the year)."

this is how serios people talk. Alan is understanding situation on ICOs market very well.
Sivainvest

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

and that is why Alan wants to show as working product before tokensale ends. people need to see how great his idea in live and then invest.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

I think every day about the idea of ZED. It seems to me that if it is possible to deduce the cost of remittances at such a low level, then this will prove a lot of practical applicability of the blockchain technology.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

What do you think about it? How big is the chance to achieve these goals?

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

What do you think about it? How big is the chance to achieve these goals?
I think this is quite real. Judging by the statements of the team, ZED is aimed at the result.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

I agree with you that the project can make a breakthrough and show everyone how profitable a decentralized approach can be. Let's hope that this really happens.

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

ZED is designed to reduce remittance costs by helping small to mid-sized MTOs compete more efficiently using blockchain technologies.
ZED is built on top of Stellar platform with connectivity to BTC  and ETH methods of payment.
Smaller intermediaries (MTOs) are somewhat cheaper than large ones, but they have upfront integration costs, monthly administration fees and volume commitments that are far beyond the remittance companies’ ability to pay.  They are also limited to a dozen or so major currencies and will not be able to transact in non-prime currencies.
And this is the main space where ZED will help those small and mid-size MTOs to offer cheaper cross-countries payments.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

Let's wait on October 30th. It is on this day that the presentation of the profit center is planned, if I'm not mistaken.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

By the way, today starts a private round of sales. Start of the ICO. ZED good luck!

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

Since the sales started, I will lay out the times of all phases of sales.
Private Offering Begins……..  9/30/2018                         
Private Offering Ends………   12/30/2018
Public Offering Begins…….    9/30/2019
Public Offering Ends ……….  12/30/2019

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

We have plenty of time. I think the main amount of funds the project will collect by the end of the first phase.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

Probably there will be pools for the first two phases. I already found out earlier. I would love to buy the ZED tokens with the discount offered.

Nadia_l

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

I asked Alan why the period of the ICO is so long to the end of 2019. This is the answer I received from him:
"We are focused on building out the product, going to market and  getting some early traction to prove our product market fit, etc.  We are not in a rush to get public funding and, frankly, after the last couple of years of bogus ICOs, investors should appreciate that we put our emphasis on finishing out product, signing up customers, reaching some transaction volume and revenues  before selling our token s instead of just massive marketing and quick fundraising.   We are self funded and are also raising a small round of equity so we can afford to wait for the right time to actively market our Private Offering (closer to the end of the year)."

EOS also had a long ICO, but for now, after they started main net and made a swap to their own blockchain tokens, it is one of the most perspective ICO in the market. I`m confident that the hype period of only "whitepaper" blockchain projects is going to the end and now the product itself and its stage of development are the facts that matter more for investors.
EOS had a huge hardcap. This made the project not very attractive. At the same time, in terms of technology, EOS is certainly interesting. I think that these two projects are a bit wrong for comparison.
I mean that this a new way of conducting ICO when the public sales are conducted after the successful private sale rounds while softcap is reached before during the private sale rounds. It was not about the hardcap I mentioned above comparing both. And who knows if it is not more attractive to participate in such ICO!  
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

"We are focused on building out the product, going to market and  getting some early traction to prove our product market fit, etc.  We are not in a rush to get public funding and, frankly, after the last couple of years of bogus ICOs, investors should appreciate that we put our emphasis on finishing out product, signing up customers, reaching some transaction volume and revenues  before selling our token s instead of just massive marketing and quick fundraising.   We are self funded and are also raising a small round of equity so we can afford to wait for the right time to actively market our Private Offering (closer to the end of the year)."

EOS also had a long ICO, but for now, after they started main net and made a swap to their own blockchain tokens, it is one of the most perspective ICO in the market. I`m confident that the hype period of only "whitepaper" blockchain projects is going to the end and now the product itself and its stage of development are the facts that matter more for investors.
EOS had a huge hardcap. This made the project not very attractive. At the same time, in terms of technology, EOS is certainly interesting. I think that these two projects are a bit wrong for comparison.
I mean that this a new way of conducting ICO when the public sales are conducted after the successful private sale rounds while softcap is reached before during the private sale rounds. It was not about the hardcap I mentioned above comparing both. And who knows if it is not more attractive to participate in such ICO!  
Apparently I misunderstood you. Now we have already agreed that the model proposed by the ZED is very attractive, since it is primarily focused on the effectiveness of its developments.

Nadia_l

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

Apparently I misunderstood you. Now we have already agreed that the model proposed by the ZED is very attractive, since it is primarily focused on the effectiveness of its developments.

You`ve got it. Just take a look at this scheme of the swift payment and all that middlemen operation that need to be processed in order to successfully conduct this transaction. It is almost impossible for now to make this in the local currencies for some countries in order that recipient receives the converted amount in other currency. When this payment will be possible to do without those corresponding banks after the ZED network product launch, it will be more easy to involve more investors into the project.
Nadia_l

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

You`ve got it. Just take a look at this scheme of the swift payment and all that middlemen operation that need to be processed in order to successfully conduct this transaction. It is almost impossible for now to make this in the local currencies for some countries in order that recipient receives the converted amount in other currency. When this payment will be possible to do without those corresponding banks after the ZED network product launch, it will be more easy to involve more investors into the project.

And this is how they are going to improve this mechanism with the help of blockchain and ZED network platform. All middlemen will be illuminated and the opportunity of conversion into the new currency into local one will be added.
Nadia_l

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

I want to note that ZED has a partnership with Stellar. It's not just a platform for ZED, Stellar is a very cool partner.

I will also add to clarify that it is not Stellar who announced the partnership with ZED network but its subsidiary - Interstellar.
Interstellar is a highly secure, feature-rich, multi-awesome, decentralized Stellar wallet and exchange that puts you in complete control of your cryptocurrencies and tokenized assets. Interstellar will help you securely store your Bitcoin, Stellar Lumens or any other Stellar based asset.
But Interstellar doesn`t make partnerships for no reason with any blockchain startup, and it`s a huge plus for ZED Network which will be built on Stellar distributed ledger network and validators will be run by community members external to ZED Network.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:04:17 AM

And it is worth to admit that we`ll have a very important date at the end of this month!
Product Launch ………………...…………………………..   10/30/2018 
I`m looking forward to see how this product will work in the full power till the end of this year.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:14:04 AM

And in the addition to all that was written here in the thread about the main partnership for the ZED Network, I`ll make some quotes from the press-release on the cryptobriefing.com under the title "Interstellar Prepares For Warp-Speed Transactions" about the recent partnership of ZED Network with Interstellar.

"... Interstellar is ready to transcend time and space—at least when it comes to international payments. The company, which was only recently formed from the merger of Lightyear and Chain, announced its first partnership with ZED Network, a Canada-based startup for global payments."

"Interstellar is hoping for an intuitive, easy-to-use solution for Money Transfer Operators without the complexities and technical problems usually associated with blockchain payments."

"Unlike the current SWIFT system,” ZED Network says on its website, the new system “eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed MTOs to create a faster, cheaper, more transparent money transfer network. (says Paul Arnautoff, Interstellar’s Head of Sales and Partnerships - my note in scopes)"
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

Let's wait on October 30th. It is on this day that the presentation of the profit center is planned, if I'm not mistaken.
I'm sorry which profit center you mean? Zed Network? Where can I find information about that event?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: