Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

I don't know much about Stellar stability. I hope that it is better than in ETH network where everything is becoming very bad during high market periods.
To check the stability of the Stellar network and compare it with the Etherium network, need to load them equally. While on Stallar load is clearly less.
I think when they do different tests they already checked all these things. Of course when it comes to real situation, everything could be different.

Believe me that Stellar and Ripple are very stable in their performance and usually much more stable than ETH in the meaning of conducting payments otherwise, they will not be so widely used by the biggest world banks and MTOs.

do you have evidences that biggest world bank and MTOs already use Stellar and Ripple? all I know is that ZED only testing their product with 2 MTOs.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

Does ZED tokens are available on the market now? I visited their website and I still see a section for token sale so I was confuse if they still running ICO although this thread was created since 2017.

Currently, ZED Network ICO token sale is in the running Private Offering stage! It will last till December 30, 2018.
1 billion tokens total available for purchase on private sale
Token Sale Price: 1 ZED token = $0.03 USD
1st batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 50% discount (min. $100,000 USD) — $7,500,000 USD
2nd batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 30% discount (min. $25,000 USD) — $10,500,000 USD
Currencies Accepted: USD, CAD, BTC and ETH

In telegram chan CEO of ZED Netowork ALan Safahi wrote that they are thinking about reducing the minimum investment. They are thinking about $5000.

This is for private sale stage in which tokens are usually offered to the institutional investors, so I think they do not bother what minimum is! They often ask what is the maximum.
And As I remember the maximum number of tokens for purchase per one investor is 500k)
it is hard to understand such thinks fron a position of householder. But I wish to see some institutional investors in ZED list.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:36:52 AM

Does ZED tokens are available on the market now? I visited their website and I still see a section for token sale so I was confuse if they still running ICO although this thread was created since 2017.

Currently, ZED Network ICO token sale is in the running Private Offering stage! It will last till December 30, 2018.
1st batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 50% discount (min. $100,000 USD) — $7,500,000 USD
2nd batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 30% discount (min. $25,000 USD) — $10,500,000 USD

In telegram chan CEO of ZED Netowork ALan Safahi wrote that they are thinking about reducing the minimum investment. They are thinking about $5000.

This is for private sale stage in which tokens are usually offered to the institutional investors, so I think they do not bother what minimum is! They often ask what is the maximum.
And As I remember the maximum number of tokens for purchase per one investor is 500k)
it is hard to understand such thinks fron a position of householder. But I wish to see some institutional investors in ZED list.

Yes, indeed those numbers look very big from the place of a private investor. But we have to remember that ZED`s target audience is not ordinary people but Money Transfer Operators (MTOs) that are very more like the institutional investors and have the greater shape (around 75%) of the remittances market.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

I think model of ZED Network is workable. Wish the team to go through all obstacles on the way to make international transactions cheaper, faster and more secure.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6453109385127432192 ZED advisor, Aly Madhavji 穆亚霖 , speaking at Vietnam Blockchain Hub as part of Vietnam Blockchain week.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6453109385127432192 ZED advisor, Aly Madhavji 穆亚霖 , speaking at Vietnam Blockchain Hub as part of Vietnam Blockchain week.

Also, according to the reddit post of ZED CEO Alan Safahi among the other advisors of ZED Network platform, there is Jed McCaleb, CEO of Stellar!
He supports in such a way ZED`s mission to help reduce remittance costs by empowering the smaller MTOs to compete against larger ones.
But I can`t find the proofs of this info on the ZED`s website.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

Also, according to the reddit post of ZED CEO Alan Safahi among the other advisors of ZED Network platform, there is Jed McCaleb, CEO of Stellar!
He supports in such a way ZED`s mission to help reduce remittance costs by empowering the smaller MTOs to compete against larger ones.
But I can`t find the proofs of this info on the ZED`s website.
as I see Zed team do not pay too much attention to marketing in social networks etc. at the same time they regularly show news about developing of the project.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

of of the last news fron ZED team is that they already signed partnerships with two MTOs. One from Canada and one from Vietnam. All of them will now work using testnet of ZED.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

ZED tokens are not trading on exchanges yet. The first phase of the ICO is in progress. ZED is a long-term and fundamental project.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

It should be said that for most people, phase 3 and phase 4 are more suitable. There is a lower entry threshold. These phases will be held in 2019.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

This is very good news. This step would allow many people interested in the project to buy tokens with a good bonus.  I would be grateful if you would give a link to this message.

alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

so many talk of who will be first cryptocurrecy, who will be second. I don't care about that. I just want crypto to become useful in daily life.
You got it! Frankly speaking, many investors in the world is tired from the news about the potential of blockchain projects. Look at the CMC top 100 and tell me if at least half of those tokens or projects have the real usage in everyday life or are the usable utility for their working platforms?
Of course, if You do this research, You`ll find that the percentage of those tokens that is used really by its WP functionality and not only for speculative trading on the exchanges is incredibly low. So with such projects as ZED Network I hope this poor statistic will change in the better way!
unfortunately in my daily life I still don't use any of cryptocurrencies. yes I used Bitcoin once for international transfer. I thought it will be cheaper than PayPal. It was in late 2017. I was wrong.
Yes, bitcoin has a huge transfer fee. Bitcoin grandfather, which is essentially an index of the entire cryptocurrency market. In this respect, Stellar compares favorably. Try to transfer funds through it. This is one of the cheapest ways now. I think ZED will show an even better result.
cryptocurrencies are used to make our lives easier but now there still some difficulties. One is that people still don't know how to use it. THe second one is hardness of withdrawal.
25 years ago, people had no idea how to use smartphones. Now it does not cause difficulties. The same scenario will be with cryptocurrencies.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

This is very good news. This step would allow many people interested in the project to buy tokens with a good bonus.  I would be grateful if you would give a link to this message.
This is a very positive change, while maintaining the size of the bonus. It would be interesting to know as much as this information is correct.

Nadia_l

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

This is a very positive change, while maintaining the size of the bonus. It would be interesting to know as much as this information is correct.

I think we`ll be informed about this changes through the official channels bu someone of the team of ZED Network. IMO, CEO and founder of ZED Network - Alan Safahi knows the pros and cons that could have such a step.
As for me, I think they will not change the rules during the ongoing stage of the ICO as it could cause a negative reaction from the current investors.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

I think we`ll be informed about this changes through the official channels bu someone of the team of ZED Network. IMO, CEO and founder of ZED Network - Alan Safahi knows the pros and cons that could have such a step.
As for me, I think they will not change the rules during the ongoing stage of the ICO as it could cause a negative reaction from the current investors.

I see no reason for dissatisfaction with this decision on the part of current investors. Also, I see no flaws in this decision of the project team. Explain what negative consequences of this decision are possible?

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

By the way, in the telegram group, the question was asked how ZED differs from other currencies, for example XRP, which pursue the goal of reducing transaction costs. Alan gave an explanation, which you will probably be interested in.

"The main difference is that we fully KYC every single tokeholder and verify every trx for compliance and monitor for Anti_money Laundering.  XRP, XLM, BTC or ETh do not perform this crucial KYC check which is the main reasons MTOs won’t use them.  Many banks and some large MTOs partner with Ripple to use their paltform but will issue their own currency instead of using XRP which, IMHO, defeats the purpose of having a global settlement network!"

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

By the way, in the telegram group, the question was asked how ZED differs from other currencies, for example XRP, which pursue the goal of reducing transaction costs. Alan gave an explanation, which you will probably be interested in.

"The main difference is that we fully KYC every single tokeholder and verify every trx for compliance and monitor for Anti_money Laundering.  XRP, XLM, BTC or ETh do not perform this crucial KYC check which is the main reasons MTOs won’t use them.  Many banks and some large MTOs partner with Ripple to use their paltform but will issue their own currency instead of using XRP which, IMHO, defeats the purpose of having a global settlement network!"
Yes, this is undoubtedly a huge plus ZED. If we get legal cryptocurrency operations, many states will look at cryptocurrencies in a different way.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

Let's hope that Alan and his small team will succeed. Their goals and desire to create a quality product should lead ZED to success.

Nadia_l

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

This is very good news. This step would allow many people interested in the project to buy tokens with a good bonus.  I would be grateful if you would give a link to this message.

I see no reason for dissatisfaction with this decision on the part of current investors. Also, I see no flaws in this decision of the project team. Explain what negative consequences of this decision are possible?

The main dissatisfaction for the big investors would be to know that the smaller one could receive tokens with the same bonus as they did and with the smaller number of funds invested in the project! It is obvious and quite fair from their side to think so, IMO. The rules of the token economic in almost every startup proclaim that the more you buy the largest bonus you`ll get.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

Yes, this is undoubtedly a huge plus ZED. If we get legal cryptocurrency operations, many states will look at cryptocurrencies in a different way.

Also, he once wrote in his reddit account that "...ZED Network is a more comprehensive, turnkey Platform as a Service (PaaS), developed over the past 3 years now being optimized to work with ZED tokens".
As to the reasons they choose Stellar he wrote that "...they have a great solution for remittance companies using XLM and see ZED as a complementary solution that will greatly enhance the Stellar Network by bringing dozens of licensed MTOs and expanding the network to 40+ countries."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: