Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

You know what I like in cryptocurrencies? Their economics in most of cases gives profit just for holding coins. Anybody could explain me benefits of holding ZED tokens?
ZED tokens are very beneficial to hold. If you are a member of the first or second phase, then you expect awesome bonuses. Here is information from whitepaper:
"We wish to reward early investors (Batch 1 and 2 investors only) who do not sell their tokens with additional rewards for holding on to their ZED tokens for up to 3 years as follows:

Hold all ZED tokens for 1 year after General Offering: Receive 10% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 2 years after General Offering: Receive 30% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 3 years after General Offering: Receive 60% bonus in ZED tokens"

And this is one more evidence why it is important to buy tokens in the 2-nd Batch and get lower barrier with the reduced min. number of tokens to buy in the Batch 2 (at least for us -  not big investors). So the question is how do we know when the 2-nd bath of the private token sale starts and what is the min. number of tokens to buy for it.
not everyone could afford to invest $25 000 or $100 000 in first phase of tokensale. Let's wait until Batch 2 starts.

That`s true! But to tell the truth ZED token sale is oriented on the big investors firstly and then that`s why their tokenomics looks like that. At stage 2, there will be a lot of time for others to buy tokens with smaller bonuses but with the great hope for the success in the future. IMO, this is rather the so-called mid to long-term investment rather than the short term one.

I like such strategy. ZED Network is showing a good example how ordinary people could become real investors in perspective company using blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

ZED does not require a bank account, is completely private and secure, and charges MTOs a small transfer fee of 0.25% or 25 BP after the first year of operations. Love that!
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

You know what I like in cryptocurrencies? Their economics in most of cases gives profit just for holding coins. Anybody could explain me benefits of holding ZED tokens?
ZED tokens are very beneficial to hold. If you are a member of the first or second phase, then you expect awesome bonuses. Here is information from whitepaper:
"We wish to reward early investors (Batch 1 and 2 investors only) who do not sell their tokens with additional rewards for holding on to their ZED tokens for up to 3 years as follows:

Hold all ZED tokens for 1 year after General Offering: Receive 10% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 2 years after General Offering: Receive 30% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 3 years after General Offering: Receive 60% bonus in ZED tokens"

And this is one more evidence why it is important to buy tokens in the 2-nd Batch and get lower barrier with the reduced min. number of tokens to buy in the Batch 2 (at least for us -  not big investors). So the question is how do we know when the 2-nd bath of the private token sale starts and what is the min. number of tokens to buy for it.
not everyone could afford to invest $25 000 or $100 000 in first phase of tokensale. Let's wait until Batch 2 starts.

That`s true! But to tell the truth ZED token sale is oriented on the big investors firstly and then that`s why their tokenomics looks like that. At stage 2, there will be a lot of time for others to buy tokens with smaller bonuses but with the great hope for the success in the future. IMO, this is rather the so-called mid to long-term investment rather than the short term one.

I like such strategy. ZED Network is showing a good example how ordinary people could become real investors in perspective company using blockchain and cryptocurrency.

And that`s why ZED united with Stellar which has a lot of experience in this sphere to make their WP goals more achievable and remittances more chipper in the nearest future.
With such strong union on the crypto world, they aim to win the MTOs market and to help small to medium sized MTOs to compete against the giants like MoneyGram and Western Union.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

ZED does not require a bank account, is completely private and secure, and charges MTOs a small transfer fee of 0.25% or 25 BP after the first year of operations. Love that!

Completely bullish!
And besides the tech described on the top, ZED will operate as Platform as a Service (PaaS) and will offer a comprehensive suite of products, including web app, mobile app, AML/KYC monitoring and reporting, all of them optimized to work only with ZED tokens, at with almost no cost to MTOs! This makes ZED unique on the market.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:42:45 AM

And that`s why ZED united with Stellar which has a lot of experience in this sphere to make their WP goals more achievable and remittances more chipper in the nearest future.
With such strong union on the crypto world, they aim to win the MTOs market and to help small to medium sized MTOs to compete against the giants like MoneyGram and Western Union.
If small and medium sized MTOs could compete with market leaders that is a good sing of decentralization. one more step to freedom!
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

One obstacle that ZED Network could find on ther way is that business don't like to become dependent on someone. In our case it stability of Stellar blockchain and cryptocurrency volatility.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

If small and medium sized MTOs could compete with market leaders that is a good sing of decentralization. one more step to freedom!

According to the statistic information, small and mid-size MTOs could and actually successfully compete till nowadays with the well-known giants like MoneyGram and Western Union as they still remain the larger percentage (around 75%) of the market. But with the development and implementation of new technologies, including blockchain, those giants could win the market share by through the creation their own tokens which will be a killing step for the small MTOs, which could not afford do this.   
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

According to the statistic information, small and mid-size MTOs could and actually successfully compete till nowadays with the well-known giants like MoneyGram and Western Union as they still remain the larger percentage (around 75%) of the market. But with the development and implementation of new technologies, including blockchain, those giants could win the market share by through the creation their own tokens which will be a killing step for the small MTOs, which could not afford do this.   
more and more corporations partners with Ripple, but all of them create their own tokens. ZED Network is creating one token for all MTOs.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

And I think that is the reason why ZED token will be more stable. Because the more people use it, the more stable it becomes. (and price also grow).
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

And I think that is the reason why ZED token will be more stable. Because the more people use it, the more stable it becomes. (and price also grow).
I am now thinking about this. And I came to the conclusion that it is very true. Indeed, the uniform distribution of tokens as a result of its popularity will allow to avoid the concentration of a large number of tokens in one hand.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

As I understand it, the project team did not reduce the minimum amount for the second phase. In this case, the second phase is already underway and will end on December 30, 2018. Here is the message from the group in the telegram:
"We're at 2nd batch now where the minimum is $25k with 30% discount. We are considering lowering the minimum due to many investors wanting in at a lower amount but right now there is no guarantee this will happen. Alternatively, investors who want to put in less than $25k can wait until our General offering.. the only thing is the discount will be at 15% instead of 30%"

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

By the way, Andre Flores is a very friendly member of the ZED team. You can ask him any question and he will answer you in detail.

Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

Hi, I am looking for airdrop, is it available here?
But this is a promising and very good project.
As I understand it, airdrop is available. I will not a give link here. Just go to the official group of ZED and you will see there a link to the airdrop in the pinned message https://t.me/ZEDNetworkInc

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

By the way, Andre Flores is a very friendly member of the ZED team. You can ask him any question and he will answer you in detail.
Yes, I completely agree with you. Like Alan, Andres is very pleasant in communication. I hope in the future and other team members will actively communicate in the group.

Nadia_l

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

As I understand it, the project team did not reduce the minimum amount for the second phase. In this case, the second phase is already underway and will end on December 30, 2018. Here is the message from the group in the telegram:
"We're at 2nd batch now where the minimum is $25k with 30% discount. We are considering lowering the minimum due to many investors wanting in at a lower amount but right now there is no guarantee this will happen. Alternatively, investors who want to put in less than $25k can wait until our General offering.. the only thing is the discount will be at 15% instead of 30%"

This is what I said previously in this thread: regarding the interests of big investors nobody will change the entry level to the ongoing tranche, in order not to make others to get so big bonuses as they got (was 50% at first). And so do ZED team which is quite fair and wise. But in the general token sale IMO it is possible they decrease the entry level investment.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:08:53 AM

that is mean that first round of pre-sale is over. and the entry point was $100 000. maybe after some time we will know about these investors.
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

This is what I said previously in this thread: regarding the interests of big investors nobody will change the entry level to the ongoing tranche, in order not to make others to get so big bonuses as they got (was 50% at first). And so do ZED team which is quite fair and wise. But in the general token sale IMO it is possible they decrease the entry level investment.
Yes, you were right. I think as the second phase is already underway, the minimum amount will not be reduced.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

that is mean that first round of pre-sale is over. and the entry point was $100 000. maybe after some time we will know about these investors.
I think there are two options. Or the first phase was very successful and the ZED team decided to complete it earlier. Or the team hurried to reduce the minimum amount of investment so that as many people as possible could participate in the project after Pilot Launch.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

As I understand it, airdrop is available. I will not a give link here. Just go to the official group of ZED and you will see there a link to the airdrop in the pinned message https://t.me/ZEDNetworkInc
Airdrop is still available. However, it should be said that payments on it will be at the end of 2019. I saw how many people were upset when they found out Grin

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

Airdrop is still available. However, it should be said that payments on it will be at the end of 2019. I saw how many people were upset when they found out Grin
The participants of airdrop do not differ in patience. It is a pity that not everyone is trying to understand the essence of the project ZED.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: