Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

Zed network has a strong and very dedicated team who give there best for the success of the project. Their objectives is really promising. Such as the project will improve the quality as well as the internet fees in the near future. Goodluck team.

I totally agree with you, the team is so professional in every way just like following their Roadmap which other projects failed to do. The success of ZED Network is clear because of the team behind this is working hard to achieve the milestone of this project.
The team is also good in reaching out the community through the telegram channel including the CEO which is great because you can ask them directly about the progress of ZED network.

One of the good qualities of ZED Network is the team itself because the way they communicate to their supporters is highly appreciated, the team is so devoted for the development of ZED Network that will soon provide a good results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

I believe that investing in the ICO is the best investment. The project as of now has a young competent team trying to do their best. I hope more people can better understand the world of crypto to achive a better future.
You are very strongly support the project.
And, it seems that you have invested into this one via its ICO, right?
Yes you are right! Though there are times that ICO and market are not good, still crypto is the best investment rather then stock exchange.
True! I agree with you that market now its not good but we are all hoping that it will change . We just need to be firm and strong to believe in crypto.
Any investment has its risk but rewards is also there and what I see about ZED is that they have a promotional plans which will help the token value to grow and reduce risk of your investment.
as long as the market down many investor are looking for a good ico because this is the chance of buying more token actually in crypto world they proved already what behind this and all ico have a big help from this,zed is one of that chances to make a big contribute im crypto be successful ico.
yes, hopefully all of our hopes can be achieved with all the hard work that has been helped by the ZED project. I really hope that everything will not be in vain because there have been many sacrifices that have been made on the ZED project
The team knows what is best for ZED and I'm sure they will not let us down, they will continue the development of product and along the way they will create new partnerships to increase the demand for ZED tokens so investors will benefit from the token growth.

Cryptocurrency is at the early stage but I believe that it will be fully recognize in the near future and everyone who got involve in crypto earlier will gain big profits that they did not expect.

allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

I believe that investing in the ICO is the best investment. The project as of now has a young competent team trying to do their best. I hope more people can better understand the world of crypto to achive a better future.
You are very strongly support the project.
And, it seems that you have invested into this one via its ICO, right?
Yes you are right! Though there are times that ICO and market are not good, still crypto is the best investment rather then stock exchange.
True! I agree with you that market now its not good but we are all hoping that it will change . We just need to be firm and strong to believe in crypto.
Any investment has its risk but rewards is also there and what I see about ZED is that they have a promotional plans which will help the token value to grow and reduce risk of your investment.
as long as the market down many investor are looking for a good ico because this is the chance of buying more token actually in crypto world they proved already what behind this and all ico have a big help from this,zed is one of that chances to make a big contribute im crypto be successful ico.
yes, hopefully all of our hopes can be achieved with all the hard work that has been helped by the ZED project. I really hope that everything will not be in vain because there have been many sacrifices that have been made on the ZED project
The team knows what is best for ZED and I'm sure they will not let us down, they will continue the development of product and along the way they will create new partnerships to increase the demand for ZED tokens so investors will benefit from the token growth.

Cryptocurrency is at the early stage but I believe that it will be fully recognize in the near future and everyone who got involve in crypto earlier will gain big profits that they did not expect.
No one knows what it will be like market conditions, improving or getting worse, everyone said that all would be fine, but is it not that bad? While investors keep their current assets and not trade.
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

ZED offers a compliance-friendly solution enabling Money Transfer Operators to leverage leading blockchain technology and scale their business.
For small to medium sized MTOs that can't effectively compete with larger MTOs, ZED is a SaaS platform built on a distributed ledger that reduces costs and transaction friction.

Less salary cost but faster and secured transaction is what ZED offers for those small business MTO, they also offer a free of charge for the first year and at nominal cost in subsequent years.
project sets will definitely show their best ideas. I see the offerings made by the ZED project truly extraordinary and this is very much interested, the success of the ZED project is very much awaited by many people and especially I myself
Everything that ZED offers will greatly benefit any MTOs that will decide to use the platform, even a small or medium money transfer operators can now compete with those top remittances company.

I completely agree that the ZED platform will bring the small-medium MTO to be competitive with other large money operators. The innovation that ZED platform has will surely shaken those big MTO's.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

I am sure that zed network is capable to achieve their goals for this project. Because zed has a strong and ver professional team..
Yes and there is no doubt that ZED will be successful after the token sale since they planned everything well and stay focus on achieving their milestone little by little.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

I propose to provide necessary support to this project. The project with an impeccable reputation which is worthy to our attention.. great job Zed Network.
It is proven that cryptocurrency has been a big help to for improving our current system specially money remittances , meaning that ZED network is in the right time for introducing the platform around the world.

976PerLarisa

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

We all can wait for growth after a few years. This project has decided to develop in the modern unexplored market. It will take some time, the idea will fill its place in the world.
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:45:23 PM

I hope ZED will be able to translate their ideas and make a small revolution in the field of money transfers. I think this is quite real.
I think the answer it the pilot launch because they can start to test the product on a few MTOs and see what ZED platform can do for the innovation money remittances. The team says that we can expect the pilot launch before the end of this year.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:50:05 PM

Zed network has a great and pleasant collaboration with Stellar. I wish to achieve great success and continue to grow.
The team choose Stellar because of its cheaper transaction compare to other blockchain and also the security is much better which is a must when we are talking about money transferring.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can not really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this business, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
well no can invest in one ico although they need to understand the circumstances of the project which is going to succeed and have a potential before to invest.
Any investment has its own risk so you must do your own due diligence on any project that you want to invest. Aside from that you must always check the credibility of team members and legitimacy of the project to avoid getting scam.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

I am confused on this statement "ZED does not require a bank account, is completely private and secure, and charges MTOs a small transfer fee of 0.25% or 25 BP after the first year of operations.". After the first, do they have plan to increase the transfer fee?

On my own understanding the 0.25% transaction fee only applies for MTO's not the users but I think it is better to ask the team on telegram channel to get more clearer answer.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

The functional of the solution that the ZED proposes is interesting. I would love to be a tester of this product.
I am happy to try how ZED Network works. I am also excited to experience the brilliant and well done of the project once it is ready.

Test the product? correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know ZED Network is created for MTO's to improve their system but the clients of any MTO's will greatly benefit from the platform.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

The project is growing every day. In the same manner that SWIFT connects banks together on a global basis, ZED Network will seamlessly connect licensed MTOs in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.
but is depending on the value of the money in black market but as i see the zed is more come active than the other ico,multi currency pair is normal in single point.

I was wondering if ZED will have a feature of crypto-to-fiat currency, for example the sender sends crypto and then the receiver will receive it in fiat currency. Since ZED Network have its own cryptocurrency so it would be good if they support this kind of transaction through their platform.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

ZED is definitely an interesting project that many people need to know about. I hope 2019 will be crazy for ZED and we will see a lot of interest from the whole cryptocommunity.

Indeed. I agree on what you said above.This project is really great has a strong team in a predictable and transparent road map.

The transparency and efficiency of blockchain technology will surely boost the system of any MTO's and I've heard that there will be a big movement in cryto-space on the next coming year, it will be a good chance for ZED Network to increase it's sales when the bullrun start.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

One of the greatest news so far by Zed network team by partnering with Stellar for sure.more will come once Zed network team provide an update to us regarding the progress on their project.

Yes! Stellar blockchain has a lot of good feedbacks and of the most promising coin in the market. Based on telegram channel the team is almost ready for the pilot launch although there is no specific dates.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

Zed Network have good Whitepaper. Reading the white paper is really useful. The idea on rapidly scale the business by money tranfer operator is good.

Indeed. Their white paper is really useful. The project with no shortcoming their plans , idea is really great. Success os written all over this project..

Everything that you need to know about ZED Network is written on their Whitepaper although it's a bit plain compare to others but they explain it very well on how ZED platform works.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

I am looking forward to get new positive information about this project. And surely rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level. Because we have advance technologies and professional team. For the success Zed network.
I just watched one of the interview video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obXld0Fer3o) from the CEO of ZED, he stated that ZED has already have signed agreements to 40+ clients on different countries to test out ZED platform.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

ZED Network team is going t create useful project. Solving problems with the MTO is a very promising direction.
To make it simple ZED will change those MTOs to much more efficient and lessen the cost for any transactions while providing a transparent and secured way of transferring money.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

Facilitating cross-border settlements and remittances is one of the great use of block chain based technologies such as zed network.
So true! blockchain has been very effective on different transaction across the globe, exchanging of verified information or currency is much faster and safer through blockchain technology.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

Zed network has a distinctive feature is that the platform is supports smart contract. Dont miss to be the part of this growing community with new technologies and opportunities.
much better to be support of smart contract to be fast to get the target fund and the hard cap we know this is not easy to spread about this project but that is the fastest way to make grow.
Smart-contract has been created to remove the trust issue on any newly created platform because every process that will happen under the platform was already written or coded in smart-contract so users don't need to worry about being cheated by the platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: