Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

IGNITE launch is a great opportunity we can avail in the crypto platform where we can gain some best solutions to deal with various business partners, we delight to consider ignite as it is the worlds first truly decentralized and self-regulating investment platform entirely by crowd sourced opinion.

You are right. I just hope that ignite ratings will get more investors to support their project and also hoping that the ico will be successful for them to get enough funds to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:53:01 AM

Ignite ratings a brand for genuine ratings is what we trust before we get in big business, a crowd support on the genuine platform your scope and metrics are better trademark for us to choose investing in ignite.
Ya. Have a lot fake information about a huge ICO now, Ignite Rating will help us find out who is scam and who worth to investing, right?
That depend still on how they will rate and review the ICO, that is why i am hoping that they will hire experts in doing the tasks so that we don't regret our action in supporting the project.
I agree with you that this platform must have a team of experts in an ICO review so that we can be sure that ignite ratings review is reliable and comes from the expert reviewer. If they have that kind of team then, surely investors will be interested to join in this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

Today I just see in my facebook newsfeed but I know about this project from starting day of this project. Glad to see the team work of Ignite Ratings project. I hope this project will conquer because you are working hard.

It is nice to know that ignite ratings is improving their advertising strategies. I hope this will help them to get more investors to join the project. Let's all hope that the project will be successful.
Yeah that's really proof that how much strong Ignite Ratings team. They are giving their best to promote their project we have to help them also to promote Ignite Ratings project so that we all can chill after end Ignite Ratings ICO.

We really need to help ignite ratings project to be successful, we need to spread good things about the project and we really need to encourage more investors to join here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.
Yes, there is no information. I think now there are some problems with debit cards. If the developer actually makes a working card, this will be a huge success.
Can I do not understand something. Explain me please. By what this card will be different from tens of other, already launched through some projects working on blockchain? What here will be of the innovation and I why I should use exactly this card ?
The card is simply convenient for project participants who will be rewarded for it for the work done, as I understand it.
If in this plan, then system is pleased is interesting and has the right to life. Question still on other party , will they be able to this card to translate to me cryptocurrency third parties?
IR is really a good project and i have been studying a while about this project. This project will actually have good profits in the future and hope it gets a god number of investors. I would not mind investing some of my funds into this project and wait for the sucess.
You do a correct and good choice. Nowadays it is very hard to make sense where to put means, in order to receive not bad profit, and simply to support project and to miscalculate. IR inspires trust at least.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.
Yes, there is no information. I think now there are some problems with debit cards. If the developer actually makes a working card, this will be a huge success.
Can I do not understand something. Explain me please. By what this card will be different from tens of other, already launched through some projects working on blockchain? What here will be of the innovation and I why I should use exactly this card ?
The card is simply convenient for project participants who will be rewarded for it for the work done, as I understand it.
If in this plan, then system is pleased is interesting and has the right to life. Question still on other party , will they be able to this card to translate to me cryptocurrency third parties?
IR is really a good project and i have been studying a while about this project. This project will actually have good profits in the future and hope it gets a god number of investors. I would not mind investing some of my funds into this project and wait for the sucess.
You do a correct and good choice. Nowadays it is very hard to make sense where to put means, in order to receive not bad profit, and simply to support project and to miscalculate. IR inspires trust at least.
Yes, we can surely trust IR about trust factor and also i think the project is going well and will give us certainly good profits in the future. Now lets wait and hope for the great future.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Ignite rating will surely convince investors to participate with them because project proposal will surely convince them that it is a wonderful project.
It's getting harder to do nowadays . I mean there are countless new Cryptocurrency projects out there and investors could be confused on what to choose ,especially that there are many scams out there too . But with the right advertisment and marketing strategies i believe Ignite ratings will successfuly grab the investors attention for its amazing Ideas.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

Great idea and I think the project will be useful to all participants of the cryptomir without exception. It is necessary for both experienced traders and novice bounty hunters.
Yes. Ignite Rating usefull for both newbie, olders and shakers, maybe. Information at nowadays is golden. Who have fast and update information will be rich.

A serious older investor will always rely on his own knowledge, investment instincts, sources, etc and not on the info from a random source. Newbies maybe yeah
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

Great idea and I think the project will be useful to all participants of the cryptomir without exception. It is necessary for both experienced traders and novice bounty hunters.
Yes. Ignite Rating usefull for both newbie, olders and shakers, maybe. Information at nowadays is golden. Who have fast and update information will be rich.

A serious older investor will always rely on his own knowledge, investment instincts, sources, etc and not on the info from a random source. Newbies maybe yeah
You have a good point about old investor that they rely based on their experience shall I say. But we are not perfect, still we need additional tool to be near perfect with our choices. So, I can say that this platform is not really that helpful for the older investor but still this will add as there reference.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

Absolutely agree with you. Never experienced investors will not rely on the words of some people, only on their experience.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:33:15 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 03:04:53 PM by mr.charming

Ignite rating will surely convince investors to participate with them because project proposal will surely convince them that it is a wonderful project.
It's getting harder to do nowadays . I mean there are countless new Cryptocurrency projects out there and investors could be confused on what to choose ,especially that there are many scams out there too . But with the right advertisment and marketing strategies i believe Ignite ratings will successfuly grab the investors attention for its amazing Ideas.
Yes i completely agree with you.ignite rating do very good advertisement of its project.this strategy very helpfull for attract the many investeros.And the team really do hard work and give good response here.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

On the first page of the image of the mobile application on the phone, the team has actually made the application? Can there be a video?
i doubt the team have an app or a video on this basically it will happen after ico but maybe you can check their site and if they have a youtube channel it might be a good idea to start from there

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

Ignite Ratings is a very great project. People are looking for an interesting and trustworthy project out here to engage with. Ignite Rating offers several features and shows its true potential to the community for its capability to make a better community. Everyone has its own potential and its a great opportunity for each of us. I am looking forward for this project.
Yes the project has high potential to become more famous.. The token sale of this project has been started..Hope the potential of this project help them for token sale..
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

The potential for manipulation and the lack of of verifiable information in this space is huge, it's really difficult for people who are coming into the space to try educate themselves to know what projects are likely to succeed what currencies are really worth investing. it's so hard to distinguish the good and the bad in this space. So obvious that we need a good solution for this matter and Ignite Ratings could to be the one who solve it.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

On the first page of the image of the mobile application on the phone, the team has actually made the application? Can there be a video?
i doubt the team have an app or a video on this basically it will happen after ico but maybe you can check their site and if they have a youtube channel it might be a good idea to start from there
They actually have 10 seconds sneak peek of the application although I am not sure if that is for mobile. You can look it app on Youtube, it look great and the platform looks very informative.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

I was thinking about this project, whether it is worth to interested in. Moreover, members of the team seem to be experienced people who know how to work in this field. It's important that the team introduce themselves right away, that's all about the quality of the project. I think it can be a good investment. What is your opinion?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:20:09 AM

you just have to be patient and wait maybe the team is preparing something that can be better understood by the community.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

Well, for now, they don't have any improvements or news for their project, So I think they are busy with their businesses, Or we can just wait again for their update.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

Well, for now, they don't have any improvements or news for their project, So I think they are busy with their businesses, Or we can just wait again for their update.
Yeah, it could be. So many projects was busy these days because they want to prepare for the future of their project and how to be successfully sold out for the ICO.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

you just have to be patient and wait maybe the team is preparing something that can be better understood by the community.
This app is under development we have to wait more time to see this app In our phone.
I'm also waiting for this app. I want to see how many benefit can we get from this app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: