Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:46:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

I see IGR crowd sale just started. Looks like its going well already, but then again I'm not surprised,the team looks well prepared and quality. Taking a proper look at how crowd selling is structure , I hope I can join in.
Hopefully the team will reached their target as soon as possible. Investors should also participate in their crowdsale because they offer a discount at a very reasonable percentage.

That's right I think these project is trustable and will not scam people in the end. So let's just keep supporting the project.
Of course, I am absolutely confident in this project and its legitimacy. Already a lot of people have joined and are following this project, I think we have nothing to worry about.
Same here there is n doubt that this project is legal. This would be even a need to every project in the future because of its main function.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

Success is one of the keyword it can lead the project if only the spread of the word is well accurated on the right people. Well, mostly, on newbies would be helpful to see them involved in this.
Exactly I totally agree with you and your opinion on this statement there are many people and members on this project and most of them might be new , but that's not a problem neither a bad news.

New or not there is still no difference. They can still promote this project everywhere and they can surely attract more investors to participate and support this project.
Whatever rank they have still everyone has the chance show their supports with this project. Ignite ratings will be so useful especially people that are so serious finding the right ICO to invest. Ignite ratings will probably has the big chance to become famous because of their team experts.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

I see IGR crowd sale just started. Looks like its going well already, but then again I'm not surprised,the team looks well prepared and quality. Taking a proper look at how crowd selling is structure , I hope I can join in.
Hopefully the team will reached their target as soon as possible. Investors should also participate in their crowdsale because they offer a discount at a very reasonable percentage.

That's right I think these project is trustable and will not scam people in the end. So let's just keep supporting the project.
Of course, I am absolutely confident in this project and its legitimacy. Already a lot of people have joined and are following this project, I think we have nothing to worry about.
Same here there is n doubt that this project is legal. This would be even a need to every project in the future because of its main function.
Definitely, this project is legit that can benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community. It seems this project has a great potential in the future due to its convincing features and advocacy of their different platforms.
This project is really also helpfull for all ages of the society and hopefully every individual can have good benefits out of it and will give their best to support the project including me. I have some good expectations from the project and hope they get completed.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.
Yes, there is no information. I think now there are some problems with debit cards. If the developer actually makes a working card, this will be a huge success.
Can I do not understand something. Explain me please. By what this card will be different from tens of other, already launched through some projects working on blockchain? What here will be of the innovation and I why I should use exactly this card ?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.
Yes, there is no information. I think now there are some problems with debit cards. If the developer actually makes a working card, this will be a huge success.
Can I do not understand something. Explain me please. By what this card will be different from tens of other, already launched through some projects working on blockchain? What here will be of the innovation and I why I should use exactly this card ?
The card is simply convenient for project participants who will be rewarded for it for the work done, as I understand it.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

If i dont have mistake you can using debit card for worldwide. And at Q1, 2018 maybe they will release it. Anyway, we need a correct clarify from Ignite Ratings team Wink.

yeah by these kind of projects they always say worldwide but it never includes all the countries in the world and especially the asian once not  Grin

If they want more investors so better to clarify which countries are in their program for debit card.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

No one provide any latest updates on ignite 15-16th Crowdsale. Ignite Ratings is properly structured and I have faith the sale was a great success. We would love more updates for those who couldn't partake.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:36:39 PM

Ignite ratings are more prominent and promising as their road map looks great along with the great services it is dealing genuinely by proving vast opportunities, hope it hit moon.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

I read a good news about Ignite Rating, they will use Coinfirm service which will help Ignite to streamline and automate compliance processes. also enabling a high level of transparency for ICO of Ignite.

------
Ignite announce its engagement with Coinfirm and its AML/CTF Platform. Coinfirm will ensure that Ignite will stay fully compliant with AML regulation during its ICO commencing at 18:00 UTC on 15th January.

How will the Coinfirm Platform work for Ignite?

Coinfirm’s AML platform makes it possible to easily identify funds from risky or illegal sources and assess risks connected to dealing with contributing wallet addresses (serving BTC, ETH and Dash).

The platform uses approximately 200 proprietary algorithms and big data analysis to provide actionable data on contributing wallet addresses. Coinfirm’s technology has the ability to farm data from the blockchain, clearnet, deep web, and data leaks (to name a few sources).  Ignite has integrated with Coinfirm so that we will have streamlined access to reports and risk scores for all of our contributor’s wallets.

source : https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=25389

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Ignite ratings are genuine as they are decentralized with best policies they maintain with an excellent road map and they are real time, no market-chasing "after the facts ratings adjustments. Deploying the wisdom of the crowd, Its genuine ratings helps the investors better to choose the right business to invest.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

No one provide any latest updates on ignite 15-16th Crowdsale. Ignite Ratings is properly structured and I have faith the sale was a great success. We would love more updates for those who couldn't partake.
Yes most of the other projects are not well structured and don't satisfy thier sole purpose unlike this amazing product.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:10:32 PM

Definitely, this project is legit that can benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community. It seems this project has a great potential in the future due to its convincing features and advocacy of their different platforms.
Platform if implemented will actually mean alot to the crypto community and investors helping with vital information and recommendation will be key for them then there is review with their rating many investors will get some useful details from them

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

Ignite Rating is the best investment platforms for newbies and for people who don't have a lot of time to get updated from an on going ICO. Since it can accept debit card it will be faster to invest in the platform using your fiat currency and I hope it also work well when it comes to withdrawa of assets
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

Success is one of the keyword it can lead the project if only the spread of the word is well accurated on the right people. Well, mostly, on newbies would be helpful to see them involved in this.
Exactly I totally agree with you and your opinion on this statement there are many people and members on this project and most of them might be new , but that's not a problem neither a bad news.

New or not there is still no difference. They can still promote this project everywhere and they can surely attract more investors to participate and support this project.
Whatever rank they have still everyone has the chance show their supports with this project. Ignite ratings will be so useful especially people that are so serious finding the right ICO to invest. Ignite ratings will probably has the big chance to become famous because of their team experts.
Yes you are right.we can't judge the person with their ranks.some of  person new here but they are into this cryptoworld from last many years.so anyone can promote the ICO.and it's very good news for ignite rating that all rank member are support the project.
I can not agree on 100%. If you see a user with high rank, you can be almost sure that he knows what is he writing about, and if you see a low-rank user, you never no:
He just made an account, but he is keen on it.
or he's a greenie and does not even know what is he writing about.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

Haha. Of course, you can be newbie at bitcointalk or at crypto currencies world but you have friend at real life and many other friends, so you can support Iginite Ratings by direct way: talk to other about IR  Grin Grin Grin
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

I have read lots of good feedbacks ang more developments about this Ignite Ratings. This would definitely create a good background for those who started to know this Ignite Ratings. As time passed by, this platform published a remarkable record day by day.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

Looks like a bot for signals in trading. Aren't there allready plenty of those? And forcing people at the pre-sale to a minimum contribution of 2 ETH is also not customer friendly. And handing out discounts to high amounts of ETH shows that this coin is for the whales and the regular people will get crushed by them when it gets released on an exchange. Normal ICO starts to hand out discount percentages at the start of the ICO to any amount one buys slowly getting less % every week or batch sell. This one is more the rich get rewarded and the poor will become poorer due to the whales dumps. The whale gets a discount of 35% meaning at the start of the exchange it can take a huge dump for just the sale price and still gain a 35% profit. And this one is allready overpriced from the getgo.
Efta321

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

when ICO ends?

I didn't find any info about when ICO ends on their website https://igniteratings.com/tokensale/ , but according to https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/ignite-ratings/ website ICO will end on 30. Jan 2018. Let me ask them on Telegram to get exact date.

yes we need a definite date for the end of an ico to let the city know that the ico is working properly.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

when ICO ends?

I didn't find any info about when ICO ends on their website https://igniteratings.com/tokensale/ , but according to https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/ignite-ratings/ website ICO will end on 30. Jan 2018. Let me ask them on Telegram to get exact date.

yes we need a definite date for the end of an ico to let the city know that the ico is working properly.
I agree with both of you. We should have a countdown or correct time at both ANN thread and website. Everyone will have clearly and right plan to buy IGNT.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

I think they listen to such advice as how to make the site countdown until the end of ISO. An interesting option for visibility on the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: