Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:24:37 PM

For how long will the ico last?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:37:19 PM

The pre-sale ends on 24 December. The public sale is from 15 January to February 1st.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:45:46 PM

The pre-sale ends on 24 December. The public sale is from 15 January to February 1st.

but what if all the tokens are sold before? will the normal sale start immediately?

and well 1000$ are just like 1.3 eth now Smiley not that big amount to contribute imo
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:48:23 PM

how much eth or overall have they raised now ? 20k eth??? or even more?

$14462789
KEY TOKENS SOLD

$15840000
PRE-SALE CAP

It will be finished in hours or minutes.

Wow, that's really fast! I checked the website now and it's less than million left. And it's only pre-sale! SelfKey is one of very rare projects that is able to attract such attention.
Sure enough, they made the choice of field of action, and with a quality product will reap many benefits soon, I'm more than determined to join and acquire some tokens soon, because the next phases will be even more disputed and fast, SelfKey is already reality

This is an interesting project, it will be very useful for companies, ICOs, exchanges, and any use that will need to secure the identities of each person, anonymously and very easy, let's see how many partners and clients this will get them Cheesy.
we are running out of time the ico  is going to the end, and it was a great success, we will see how many companies will take advantage of their services to store personal data on the blockchain in an anonymous and secure way and the possibility of doing kyc , i believe that the service offered by selfkey will spread quickly ...
In fact it is the pre sale that is being finalized on 12/24, Saturday, we will still have to wait to know the bonuses of the public sale, but evaluating by the pre sale, surely will need to rush to buy in the next step, SelfKey is proving its value and its potential
Im always worried about big bonuses on pre-sale, the price could drop or maybe no one will invest in ICO.
DashS

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:39:57 PM

I've read recent Crush Crypto review and really impressed with team. Very solid team with nice background. I hope I will be able to invest to presale in time...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

but what if all the tokens are sold before? will the normal sale start immediately?

and well 1000$ are just like 1.3 eth now Smiley not that big amount to contribute imo

it will be shortest time for token sale i think.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rigorous

Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:45:36 PM

The pre-sales is capped, but yes, most of the tokens have been sold already. Does not leave many tokens for the actual token sale January.

$14,842,657 sold
$15,840,000 pre-sale cap
$21,780,000 token sale cap
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:05:37 AM

The pre-sales is capped, but yes, most of the tokens have been sold already. Does not leave many tokens for the actual token sale January.

$14,842,657 sold
$15,840,000 pre-sale cap

different between presale cap and token sale cap is only about $6M, right? so, it will be shortest token sale.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:15:26 AM

Token sale will start on 15 January? And how long will be? When tokens will hit to exhanges?
KryptoTark

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:36:27 AM

Looks like Estonian e-residency team aims to offer some competition to selfkey project in some undefined timeframe, as the whole thing is still an idea. They are planning to offer kyc procedures to all Estonian e-residents. There's more to it actually, but Selfkey will probably beat them to the mark tho.

read more here if interested:
https://medium.com/e-residency-blog/were-planning-to-launch-estcoin-and-that-s-only-the-start-310aba7f3790

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:49:24 AM

is token holder going to receive any percent of revenue from all sale?
I doubt especially that I didn't saw any info about dividends. You can still make profit from appreciation of the token

I also highly doubt that they would grant dividends. that would make you a shareholder and the tokens a security under many jurisdictions and big exchanges wouldn't list the token.
Yes thats true, if im not mistaken bittrex wont list any dividend token, but binance will.

And does Binance keep the dividends or distribute them to their respective owners?

As for NEO they distribute gas so at least in some cases they give it to owners.

Thanks for the reply. So NEO holders on Binance get their gas accounts debited every month or so? That's cool!

snowfu199

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:52:38 AM

$14,842,657 sold
$15,840,000 pre-sale cap

different between presale cap and token sale cap is only about $6M, right? so, it will be shortest token sale.

That is correct, only $6M is allocated for crowdsale.
jwpoke

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:46:25 AM

Token sale will start on 15 January? And how long will be? When tokens will hit to exhanges?

They said they will announce exchanges after token sale - mid February. 

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wasimalik

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:03:09 AM

Very interesting Project, Reserved Urdu Translations, I request to confirm my reservation by sending me PM here  or at telegram, Thanks
My Telegram: Wasimalik

My recent work,

AMLT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2573116.msg26213689#msg26213689

DIMPAY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2542221.msg25925876#msg25925876Da
Daneel: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519330.msg25734722#msg25734722

snowfu199

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:23:33 AM

They said they will announce exchanges after token sale - mid February. 

It will be very hot, as long as there is no big change in market atmosphere.
CryptoConan

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:03:23 AM

Civic offers something that sounds a little like this project and they already have a working product. Will be a tough competition between the two of them.

Haha, even if both platforms are great, there's plenty of room for each of them. Bitcoin is already the most popular cryptocurrency, why have another one right?

They are similar at a glance but when you look more into detail you will see that selfkey is using a more refined and granular approach.

Agreed. I like self key quite a bit, I think its a good point that 2 similar projects can easily co-exist. There's enough marketcap space
Yes, there is more than enough space for this project and competition is always welcome
The fact that there is already another product in use is going to make the team have to work harder to improve the product if they want to stand out.

It has already been mentioned many times,  but again:

CIVIC is a mere Email and Phone verifier,
SelfKey is ID

Hope this article helps you gaining some insight Smiley

https://blog.selfkey.org/what-makes-selfkey-different-from-its-competitors-ad58e74f4984
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:08:25 AM

Civic offers something that sounds a little like this project and they already have a working product. Will be a tough competition between the two of them.

Haha, even if both platforms are great, there's plenty of room for each of them. Bitcoin is already the most popular cryptocurrency, why have another one right?

They are similar at a glance but when you look more into detail you will see that selfkey is using a more refined and granular approach.

Agreed. I like self key quite a bit, I think its a good point that 2 similar projects can easily co-exist. There's enough marketcap space
Yes, there is more than enough space for this project and competition is always welcome
The fact that there is already another product in use is going to make the team have to work harder to improve the product if they want to stand out.

SelfKey is ID

https://blog.selfkey.org/what-makes-selfkey-different-from-its-competitors-ad58e74f4984

Goo to hear the difference. So, Selfkey will be an all in one platform, right?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:18:54 AM

Competition is very good! There will be constant updates, innovations, bonuses and much more, in the fight for the client!

CryptoConan

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:20:28 AM

SelfKey is ID

Goo to hear the difference. So, Selfkey will be an all in one platform, right?

Yes they are.  I am no expert on the topic,  but after reading their whitepaper and blogs,  it seems to me that they are pretty much thinking of everything and also having a more developed product that Civic.

Btw I just found this,  a direct comparison between SelfKey and Civic:

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/identity-transunion-services-3944?altdesign=socialux
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:41:22 AM

SelfKey is ID

I know selfkey is presenting more than civic but i wasn't aware that civic is that shallow. Email and phone verifier? Really? Is it the all fuss about?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: