Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53545 times)
rose_in_box

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:36:33 PM

I know you will offer all types of applications but we all know mobile games are the most profitable among the apps. You will have quite a hard job competing with other crypto mobile projects who are offering games. I hope your team is up to the task.

Thank you! We have advantages over other platforms:

• DAO PlayMarket 2.0 allows android applications to issue their own tokens and implement them on the built-in ICO platform;
             • The platform is resistant to censorship - main information is stored in blockchain, which allows you to provide access to applications from anywhere in the world;
             • The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform integrates a decentralized crypto exchange, which will include an open API;
             • Paid applications and in-app purchases will be payable via cryptocurrency.

Well, good, I see a collaborttion with google play instead of being competitors, an app on google play and the same app in PlayMarket with its own token tradable on the decentralized exchange

The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform has all chances to capture part of the Android app market due to its openness and transparency. The project will reduce the dependence of the community on centralized services, significantly reduce systemic risks and, therefore, will allow the community to develop more effectively.

The access to this platform does not depend on the corporation’s permission. Unlike the dominant operating systems of giant companies, the DAO PlayMarket 2.0 does not allow the government to impose restrictions on their citizens or other countries as related to specific apps, or to put pressure on developers. The platform respects human rights to privacy (such as the prohibition of data collection and storage, the use of privacy data without his/her consent, etc.). All this is made possible by the decentralization of the platform.
Our storage architecture facilitates and accelerates the access to apps, while the smart contract supports cryptocurrency payments, as well as ensures equitable distribution of income between participants.

Which apps do you think they will like the idea most? Games? Utility apps? Financial apps? Crypto related apps? Social apps?

The analysis performed by the DAO PlayMarket 2.0 team, as well as information from publicly available studies confirm that the mobile
app market is a promising and fast-growing industry. This is all mobile app: games, utility apps, ainancial apps, crypto related apps, and social apps. but more: games of course. WR Games, AR Games and another
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:37:34 PM

The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.

Well mobile applications is a billion dollar market so I do think it would be very profitable if only 1% joins them.
But it's very hard to find people who want to use it. I think most people know only about android and apple store.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:42:20 PM

The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.

Well mobile applications is a billion dollar market so I do think it would be very profitable if only 1% joins them.

Indeed!
Really hope for the team this can be a success. Seems like a very interested project.

Keep this up team!
mmarry889

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:46:16 PM

Indeed!
Really hope for the team this can be a success. Seems like a very interested project.

Keep this up team!

Thank you!

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:51:45 PM

But it's very hard to find people who want to use it. I think most people know only about android and apple store.

If PlayMarket conquers 1% of the mobile app net market it would be insane. You say if they get "only" 1%. Do you know how huge of an achievement that would be? I cannot imagine that to happen anytime soon. It's David vs. Goliath and it will be for quite some time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
rose_in_box

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:52:05 PM

That is why all the funds raised will be invested in the implementation of the marketing program.
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:18:10 PM

Watch this video on youtube about DAO PLayMarket2.0  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpMpRha9eiY

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

If PlayMarket conquers 1% of the mobile app net market it would be insane. You say if they get "only" 1%. Do you know how huge of an achievement that would be? I cannot imagine that to happen anytime soon. It's David vs. Goliath and it will be for quite some time.
even microsoft only holds a small percentage of the market and microsoft is a company everybody knows and it's very established in the software market.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:28:09 PM

Watch this video on youtube about DAO PLayMarket2.0  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpMpRha9eiY
just watch the video right now,is very nice and explicative,invest in an app that i like and earn future dividends from it is over the top for me...
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:31:38 PM

What is different frommobileGo, and why will you succeed since Mobile GO seemed to be a HUGE failure with 50 mil raised in funds

Interested!
Would like to know an answer to that one.

There are a lot of questions coming from the community. Hope you will give us a clear answer.
I think this project can work!
Hello!
Unlike MobileGo, which specialize only on games, we will support all kinds apps, including games. As well inside our platform, developers can launch own ICO and find funds for upgrade there apps or for the next develop. Another difference is that you can earn like the holders of nodes ( transaction confirmation, decentralized information storage) 1% of each transaction and the most important difference is that our project is DAO, only investors(members of DAO) will decide in what direction will the platform develop.

Thanks for answering this question.
Getting more and more in to this project! Great work.

Keep this up.

Time fly by, I remember when everyone was saying that MobileGo was the next huge thing  Grin
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:11:33 PM

even microsoft only holds a small percentage of the market and microsoft is a company everybody knows and it's very established in the software market.
Microsoft isn't that big player. They've got some small windows store and that's it
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:42:28 PM

For years, Google Play and iTunes have had a stranglehold on the development of apps. Google has been far more permissive than iTunes’ walled garden, but even they have occasionally used a heavy hand to get reject or remove apps that offended.
What PlayMarket is trying to do is completely put the power back in the hands of the developers and users.

After an initial ICO, starting this November 8, PlayMarket will begin marketing to both developers and consumers. The developers can use the platform to raise funds to create their apps and get marketing support. Users can find apps that they think have promise and invest in their development, gaining benefits of dividends from future profits earned by the app, in game, purchases, etc.

PlayMarket will then be a decentralized organization. Developers and users will find each other through the platform. Useful apps will be supported and promoted by the wisdom of the crowds. The PlayMarket tokens, will be useful not only in the PlayMarket ecosystem, but also tradeable on any cryptocurrency exchange that lists it.
Read more here: https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2017/10/playmarket-2-0-the-next-gen-way-app-development-platform/

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:58:17 PM

For years, Google Play and iTunes have had a stranglehold on the development of apps. Google has been far more permissive than iTunes’ walled garden, but even they have occasionally used a heavy hand to get reject or remove apps that offended.
What PlayMarket is trying to do is completely put the power back in the hands of the developers and users.

After an initial ICO, starting this November 8, PlayMarket will begin marketing to both developers and consumers. The developers can use the platform to raise funds to create their apps and get marketing support. Users can find apps that they think have promise and invest in their development, gaining benefits of dividends from future profits earned by the app, in game, purchases, etc.

PlayMarket will then be a decentralized organization. Developers and users will find each other through the platform. Useful apps will be supported and promoted by the wisdom of the crowds. The PlayMarket tokens, will be useful not only in the PlayMarket ecosystem, but also tradeable on any cryptocurrency exchange that lists it.
Read more here: https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2017/10/playmarket-2-0-the-next-gen-way-app-development-platform/

Certainly there is a need for a real decentralization of power and dominance in this segment, without more excess of reason and without further restrictions for Developers and Users, I feel very anxious to witness this turn of the table and the continuous growth of PlayMarket
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:03:35 PM

Certainly there is a need for a real decentralization of power and dominance in this segment, without more excess of reason and without further restrictions for Developers and Users, I feel very anxious to witness this turn of the table and the continuous growth of PlayMarket

I just hope that people see the real value of the product offered by this project and not just the speculation.
varandas

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:15:53 PM

How about bounty program? Wink
rose_in_box

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:18:05 PM

How about bounty program? Wink

We don't have bounty  Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

Nice article, I hope that someday Play Market will be able to compete with iTunes and Google  Wink
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:21:12 PM

I just hope that people see the real value of the product offered by this project and not just the speculation.

There will be always speculation, but with right marketing you can just "build it and they will come". Because everyone want's a clean working product that is just brilliant, after that, speculation does not matter. Even if it does happen. And it does. It always does.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:44:07 PM

On one hand PlayMarket is resistant to censorship. On the other hand Apple and Google remove hundreds of thousands of cloned apps and apps with pirated content. How can you do those things at the same time, or is PlayMarket not going to remove those app?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:49:23 PM

Famous Chandler Guo is an adviser and bitcoin investor of blockchain startups. And also, he is adviser of the DAO PlayMarket2.0.
His opinion about the project:
“I have been engaged in the field of cryptocurrency for a long time, so I can confidently state about the great possibilities of the PlayMarket 2.0 platform. The project is interesting not only in terms of investments, it will also be especially attractive for developers. Developers can not only place their applications for users, but at the same time create and develop new apps using financial help from investors. And it is all on the same PlayMarket2.0 platform! In my opinion, the PlayMarket2.0 project is an interesting, innovative and very attractive solution for everyone”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: