Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53556 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:29:31 PM

I'm still thinking on how it will be possible to run the app on IOS.
Except for side loading I don't see a way.
Can the dev's comment on this please?

you'll probably be able to do it by jailbreaking your phone. that how everything else that isn't approved by apple works.

Yes and if you have a warranty case your warranty isn't working anylonger. Also you go on risk to break your phone by jailbreaking Wink
I still don't think there will be a big userbase for Apple especially not big enough to get developers working on apps for this. But maybe for Android there is one.

Well you no longer need to jailbreak. There's an official way to side load apps on IOS now.
But as stated before, only techies will do that .. I don't see regular users doing those technical things..

Even if this is true installing applications on Android devices will be always easier
Undoubtedly, after a while loading applications will make it much easier for users, this is not a problem.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:49:58 PM

I've never heard about officially supported side loading on iOS. Isn't that way too dangerous for those Apple control freaks?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:50:53 PM

you'll probably be able to do it by jailbreaking your phone. that how everything else that isn't approved by apple works.

Yes and if you have a warranty case your warranty isn't working anylonger. Also you go on risk to break your phone by jailbreaking Wink
I still don't think there will be a big userbase for Apple especially not big enough to get developers working on apps for this. But maybe for Android there is one.

Well you no longer need to jailbreak. There's an official way to side load apps on IOS now.
But as stated before, only techies will do that .. I don't see regular users doing those technical things..

Even if this is true installing applications on Android devices will be always easier

So it's a good thing that they focus on Android at first.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:22:56 PM

But you don't know, how long this sideloading way will work. It is not a stable solution for the most regular users.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:11:43 AM

Yes, install stuff on Android is much more easier then on iPhone when it comes to not store related apps. For me, I would never install something not checked by the App store on my iPhone because you never know what you will get as an extra suprise. In worst case you can't even make use of your warranty as you not went through the official way.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:40:42 AM

I've never heard about officially supported side loading on iOS. Isn't that way too dangerous for those Apple control freaks?

I suspect because it is not supported, Apple as always be very protective on these matters
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:11:10 AM

I suspect because it is not supported, Apple as always be very protective on these matters

I think they dont have chances for IOS apps. They can create only marketplace for android apps.
Sindren

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:20:44 AM

Great news! I am for free competition and new alternatives to old dinosaurs.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:37:53 AM

You already have a partnership in place for when your platform will be out? Maybe crypto related apps like Gyzer, Eidoo, Soma, Jaxx, etc... ?
I think it's not worth for the teams to do the extra job and launch them on DAO. DAO will have a hard time at the beginning.

Adding crypto related apps seems a good start to me for PlayMarket. Don't worry for hard time at the beginning, they will be aggressive on marketing

They will need something that differentiates them from the PlayStore and sticks out. Crypto related apps could be an idea with a good potential to grow when the crypto scene becomes mainstream.
Maybe like make a partnership with some of smartphone companies/developers. So they will launch their smarphones with daoplaymarket app store in it.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:11:58 AM

You already have a partnership in place for when your platform will be out? Maybe crypto related apps like Gyzer, Eidoo, Soma, Jaxx, etc... ?
I think it's not worth for the teams to do the extra job and launch them on DAO. DAO will have a hard time at the beginning.

Adding crypto related apps seems a good start to me for PlayMarket. Don't worry for hard time at the beginning, they will be aggressive on marketing

They will need something that differentiates them from the PlayStore and sticks out. Crypto related apps could be an idea with a good potential to grow when the crypto scene becomes mainstream.
Maybe like make a partnership with some of smartphone companies/developers. So they will launch their smarphones with daoplaymarket app store in it.

That is going to be quite difficult to pull of, if they do it would be pretty much of a big deal
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 940

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:23:37 AM

Yes this is an excellent offer. And it is quite feasible, taking into account the collected funds. The initially installed store application in the smartphone is one of the best ways to advertise and promote.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:50:43 AM

That is going to be quite difficult to pull of, if they do it would be pretty much of a big deal
Yep, they need to working hard for it, its not an easy partnership
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:05:18 AM

Yes this is an excellent offer. And it is quite feasible, taking into account the collected funds. The initially installed store application in the smartphone is one of the best ways to advertise and promote.

Don't know if this is even possible because when you use Android you probably also have to pre install the android marketplace.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:19:42 AM

I think they dont have chances for IOS apps. They can create only marketplace for android apps.

omg apple was cheaper and better back in the days now its just curcumstanced and expensive
facepalm - but crypto will rush and then apple has to hop on too
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:31:59 AM

Great news! I am for free competition and new alternatives to old dinosaurs.

This is why I am fan of PlayMarket. I dont believe that smaller projects can not have succes because of big players. All you need is incentive

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:57:11 AM

RAISED 1 494 425 USD

They are now near 1.5 m Usd.

Btc pump worked for them as i think the investment they got is majority btc.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

RAISED 1 494 425 USD

lets hope for them its not a all time high on btc. so they can really profit from it so mee too
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

RAISED 1 494 425 USD

lets hope for them its not a all time high on btc. so they can really profit from it so mee too

Bitcoin can lose value in short time anytime but in long term, there is still too much room for pump. When the majority of the population will have some crypto that means we can talk a dump in long term.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:19:31 AM

RAISED 1 494 425 USD

it's not an all time high, relax. there's gonna be plenty of grows as the years go by.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:08:56 PM

RAISED 1 494 425 USD

I really dont think btc is all time high. It will only go up from now. Everytime there is a dip, it recovers quicker than everybody expects. So good times for ICOs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: