Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

Friends! And what is the problem of the yellowpaper of the project! I could not find information about the type of blockchain is in this development. What is it? An attempt to hide this information from the eyes of users?
DICSIPLINA is a completely new blockchain for projects in the field of recruiting and education.
They do not use ETH, Neo or other blockchains in their development. they write a new type of blockchain on haskell.
This involves key developers from Cardano - the Serokel team: Arseniy Seroka, Yonne
Mostovoy, Dima Mukhudinov and other blockchain experts.
Oh, I did not think about it! How will the team develop its own blockchain? besides, I do not understand why write your own blockchain, if you can use ready?
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

Friends! And what is the problem of the yellowpaper of the project! I could not find information about the type of blockchain is in this development. What is it? An attempt to hide this information from the eyes of users?
DICSIPLINA is a completely new blockchain for projects in the field of recruiting and education.
They do not use ETH, Neo or other blockchains in their development. they write a new type of blockchain on haskell.
This involves key developers from Cardano - the Serokel team: Arseniy Seroka, Yonne
Oh, I did not think about it! How will the team develop its own blockchain? besides, I do not understand why write your own blockchain, if you can use ready?
This involves key developers from Cardano. The presence of a strong team will shorten the terms of project development and increase the reliability of the network due to
application of already developed software solutions.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

This involves key developers from Cardano. The presence of a strong team will shorten the terms of project development and increase the reliability of the network due to
application of already developed software solutions.
I think that the development of a new blockchain is associated with a huge risk, since with all seriousness of the project, mistakes are unacceptable. It was possible to take as a basis already acting engines for the blockchain and make the appropriate edits ..
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

Hey there. I have some questions. I want to understand what benefit will be granted for educational institutions?
They will be able to monetize that information that they have about students and their academic performance.  Algorithm Data Disclosure guaranteed this feature.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

Hey there. I have some questions. I want to understand what benefit will be granted for educational institutions?
They will be able to monetize that information that they have about students and their academic performance.  Algorithm Data Disclosure guaranteed this feature.
It is interesting info.  What else could be an advantage for institutions?
mothermole1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

I think it is the web of trust. This system offers you a special rating system for universities. It can be another way to popularize one or another institution.
Theraty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

I think it is the web of trust. This system offers you a special rating system for universities. It can be another way to popularize one or another institution.
Wow I think it is great feature for them. Thank you. It is some extra info that I needed. As I understand, DISCIPLINA has its own blockchain with some new features and subsystems. What about their tokens? Are they modified somehow too?
mothermole1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

Wow I think it is great feature for them. Thank you. It is some extra info that I needed. As I understand, DISCIPLINA has its own blockchain with some new features and subsystems. What about their tokens? Are they modified somehow too?
No, it is a simple cryptocuttency. You can use to pay for info in the system and that’s all. The only thing is interesting about DCPS is that they have a collaboration with Cryptopay.
Theraty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

No, it is a simple cryptocuttency. You can use to pay for info in the system and that’s all. The only thing is interesting about DCPS is that they have a collaboration with Cryptopay.
So, what it gives to users? I just don’t know much information about Cryptopay
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

Isn't cryptopay just a simple payment processor that integrates a lot of cryptocurrencies to make it easier for users to pay with crypto?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hobopete

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

Hey there. Can someone tell me about the referral program? I’m little confused about it.
crypto12398

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

Very interesting project, education is now extremely relevant. Will your tokens be used as an internal currency?
hasis

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

I think the project has a great future. At the moment ,the quality of education in some countries leaves much to be desired, with this platform the quality of education will grow immensely.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

Simple users will be able to pay with Cryptopay card and they won’t have any problems with exchanges and withdrawal
Theraty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

Simple users will be able to pay with Cryptopay card and they won’t have any problems with exchanges and withdrawal
Wow. I think disciplina is the best project I’ve ever seen)))
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:09:11 PM

Hey there. Can someone tell me about the referral program? I’m little confused about it.
No problem. They give 5% for you and for person that you’ve invited in the system. I think it is a very good offer.
hobopete

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

No problem. They give 5% for you and for person that you’ve invited in the system. I think it is a very good offer.
Yes, for sure. What about the bounty?
Brushan

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

They have 6 campaigns, you can take a look what they offer here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324510.0
hobopete

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

They have 6 campaigns, you can take a look what they offer here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324510.0
It is wonderful. I will take the opportunity to mine some coins, especially when the project is so promising and well designed. I saw many developers from Cardano here.
Brushan

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

It is wonderful. I will take the opportunity to mine some coins, especially when the project is so promising and well designed. I saw many developers from Cardano here.
Yes, team will use their experience to improve disciplina. Also, these two projects use the same proof-of-state consensus algorithm ouroboros.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: