Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37847 times)
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

Hey there. Can someone tell me about the referral program? I’m little confused about it.
No problem. They give 5% for you and for person that you’ve invited in the system. I think it is a very good offer.
Yes, for sure. What about the bounty?
They have 6 campaigns, you can take a look what they offer here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324510.0
It is wonderful. I will take the opportunity to mine some coins, especially when the project is so promising and well designed. I saw many developers from Cardano here.
Yes, team will use their experience to improve disciplina. Also, these two projects use the same proof-of-state consensus algorithm ouroboros.
Wow. Where did you find this info? Where can I read about this algorithm?
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

Hey there. Can someone tell me about the referral program? I’m little confused about it.
No problem. They give 5% for you and for person that you’ve invited in the system. I think it is a very good offer.
They have 6 campaigns, you can take a look what they offer here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324510.0
It is wonderful. I will take the opportunity to mine some coins, especially when the project is so promising and well designed. I saw many developers from Cardano here.
Yes, team will use their experience to improve disciplina. Also, these two projects use the same proof-of-state consensus algorithm ouroboros.
You can find some info about it on the site of cardano, or just google it. I think it is not very hard to find. It is a very cool algorithm that is totally useful. It is even proofed by some scientists.
hobopete

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:09:34 AM

You can find some info about it on the site of cardano, or just google it. I think it is not very hard to find. It is a very cool algorithm that is totally useful. It is even proofed by some scientists.
I have never heard about it. I better find extra info immediately)
Kheg

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:17:37 AM

I heard that developers want to make implementation of disciplina on TeachMePlease. I like disciplina, but I don’t know what is TeachMePlease?
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:34:31 AM

I heard that developers want to make implementation of disciplina on TeachMePlease. I like disciplina, but I don’t know what is TeachMePlease?
This project was working almost two years, from 2016. You can use this service to find suitable for you courses and buy them. So, these two projects will help each other in development.   
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

but what about mining and how to earn tokens on this platform? What can be mined, if you can mine at all? I think I'll have to buy an ASICs, right?
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

but what about mining and how to earn tokens on this platform? What can be mined, if you can mine at all? I think I'll have to buy an ASICs, right?
You will be able to participate in the processing of transactions and earn DSCP tokens simply by holding them at your purse. The more tokens you have, the more you earn. Unlike the proofs of the wolf, you do not We need maps and ports and there is no useless consumption of electricity.
We call it the Minting, from the English Mint - coinage and the classic word "mining".
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

You will be able to participate in the processing of transactions and earn DSCP tokens simply by holding them at your purse. The more tokens you have, the more you earn. Unlike the proofs of the wolf, you do not We need maps and ports and there is no useless consumption of electricity.
We call it the Minting, from the English Mint - coinage and the classic word "mining".
That is, there will not be mining in the classical form? What about holding a coin in your wallet? Will this work as a bank deposit? Not the most standard solution  Grin
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

That is, there will not be mining in the classical form? What about holding a coin in your wallet? Will this work as a bank deposit? Not the most standard solution  Grin
DISCIPLINA uses the Proof-of-Stake consensus ouroboros algorithm (it is also used in Cardano). This is the first algorithm, the reliability of which has been proved by scientists, many scientific articles have been written on it
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

DISCIPLINA uses the Proof-of-Stake consensus ouroboros algorithm (it is also used in Cardano). This is the first algorithm, the reliability of which has been proved by scientists, many scientific articles have been written on it
I'm not so excited about the top-end algorithms that the system uses. Scientists have a lot of things that have been proved to all of us recently, but the algorithm confirmed by them in working capacity - one can take any existing one, and I can argue, the effect will be the same
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

The education system is now increasingly becoming a virtual mode)) thus it's more convenient. All students follow the obligation to the school, and after - this platform is a good option to replace tutoring live.

absolutely agree with you))) I didn't have such opportunities before, when I was still a student. I went to the tutor in French throughout the city, which took about an hour of my time))) and then returned home almost at night. Is it convenient?

I support you! I had the same situation with me. It would be nice to have hobby clubs and sections so they were Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I'm joking, of course. And I want to say the main thing, as payment to tutors is carried out online. This is also convenient))

By the way, about payment online. It's carried through the platform by tokens? Or money? I just wondered how modern teachers and tutors will translate tokens into money, do they know how ??

We have a solution for that issue. One of our partners is Cryptopay. Tutors will have an opportunity to get a co-branding plastic card. With Cryptopay card each user of Disciplina can transfer immediately tokens to fiat currency and spend it or withdraw in ATM.So, they won't be involved into this unknown for them sphere and could just use a card.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

Hi, everyone! I have a question. Will DISCIPLINA help to find some good additional courses and universities? Will it offer education programs?
No, it won’t. It is a service for educational institutions and recruiting agencies that want to enhance their capacity. These institutions will be able to use many great features of the platform and improve coordination of their activities.
What do you mean? Can you tell me more details? I understood that recruiting agencies will have a wealth of information.  What about educational institutions?
The system offers possibility to create only credible educational qualifications. Those diplomas or certificates are deemed valid if they are confirmed by academic performance. Devs will create an ecosystem that will be secured for personal data, but recruiters will be able to get exclusive access to this data.
I get. Why it will be so secured? Only the blockchain will ensure this? Will disciplinas blockchain be different than other?
Yes. It has such features as PoS-consensus, web of trust, smart contracts and private chains. I think, none of current blockchain systems.
It is very interesting. I think this blockchain will be soon in demand for many other projects too. Is this blockchain their idea?

First we started to develop TeachMePlease - an educational project. Then we started to see more widely and realised that we can create a blockchain for this project's needs. Also, we came to understand that this kind of blockchain is needed by society, everybody will be able to use for his/her own aims due to open-source nature of it.

Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

Hello. Is the project already operational? Can I take part?

Hello! DISCIPLINA project is on pre-sale now. Current bonus is 15%. Also there's a refferal program: https://disciplina.io/referral.html. We would be grateful if you'll participate  Smiley

tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

DISCIPLINA is an open-source blockchain. Any educational or recruiting service will be able to use it in their projects that store and process the personal data.

The functions of the platform will be performed through the DISCIPLINA node. The platform will provide the public API for the convenient interoperation of the services with the DISCIPLINA nodes.

You can find detailed information about the technical realisation in our technical document, which is constantly updated to reflect recent changes: https://disciplina.io/yellowpaper.pdf

tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

Hey guys! Check out Medium update:

DISCIPLINA: Token technical pool

https://medium.com/@tchmpls_events/disciplina-token-technical-pool-fab117301084

tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

«Web Of Trust»

Using the Web Of Trust, the users will be able to set the level of trust in each other themselves.

To protect the system from fictitious educational institutions, DISCIPLINA has an inbuilt Web of Trust, analogous to PGP, in its protocol. Each user will be able to choose the system participants they trust. The level of trust in the other system members will be calculated individually for each user. Thus our network has no “verification centres”, which have an unlimited right to register or refuse the registration of an educational institution. Our Web Of Trust will allow recruiters to know which educational institutions are worth cooperating with and which are not. The value of the grade given to the student will depend on the rating of the educational institution at the time the grade was awarded.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

Hi, cool project.I have a few questions about him.Here is one of them,is there any information about the platform advisors? Huh
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Hi, cool project.I have a few questions about him.Here is one of them,is there any information about the platform advisors? Huh
Hey, good question.On the official website you will be able to hear more about the advisors ,but for now I can tell you about them only this :Jason King,Antonio Menéndez Sierra.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

Hey, good question.On the official website you will be able to hear more about the advisors ,but for now I can tell you about them only this :Jason King,Antonio Menéndez Sierra.
Okay,and if there are any Russian creators?Or only foreign ?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

Okay,and if there are any Russian creators?Or only foreign ?
Don't worry)I'm telling you,if you want to know more ,then look at their website,and yet you can name only their names are Alex Shmona,Dmitry Filatov and George Basiladze.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: