Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

DISCIPLINA is the first blockchain to create verified personal profiles based on academic and professional achievements

This project is very good if you do not draw much attention in the forum. I think the first 50 will be a definite market .
Actually i think that this project is good for the whole forum indeed because it really has some great concepts which would also be beneficial for several users ahead so i think that more and more peoples would surely invest into this project.
you are right, I also believe that the Disciplina project has every chance of successfully developing its idea, because it will have a long-term perspective. All investors who invest their money in this project will get a good profit after a while.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

Disciplina is a very good project! Plus, the fact that the team from Russia, and Russian developers are very good! It is very unfortunate that when I was studying, I did not know that it was possible to create such projects, it would very much help me in my studies!
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

Well, this is a very interesting project. It caught my attention because it really has a good concept and idea that can really benefit the cryptocurrency community. Look forward to what the DISCIPLINA brings
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

DISCIPLINA is the first blockchain to create verified personal profiles based on academic and professional achievements

This project is very good if you do not draw much attention in the forum. I think the first 50 will be a definite market .
Actually i think that this project is good for the whole forum indeed because it really has some great concepts which would also be beneficial for several users ahead so i think that more and more peoples would surely invest into this project.
you are right, I also believe that the Disciplina project has every chance of successfully developing its idea, because it will have a long-term perspective. All investors who invest their money in this project will get a good profit after a while.

Long-term perspective means this will definitely be widely used and token holders may have the chance to gain so much profit if they also hold it in longer term. Platform like this needs to be pushed and should be supported because their concept is for the good of the society.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

Hey guys! DISCIPLINA has new telegram-channels in

Chinese: @disciplina_ch
Korean: @disciplina_kr
Japanese: @disciplina_jp

Don't hesitate to ask your questions there!

Great! From now on, disciplina main group won't be spammed by all those non-english speakers because we don't know what they are meant to say! Good work disciplna!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

Great! From now on, disciplina main group won't be spammed by all those non-english speakers because we don't know what they are meant to say! Good work disciplna!

The team were really concerns about their clients and will do everything to make all things clear. So, in this way, there will be more people will join in due to the fact that the team were already provided different languages.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1032271/397806906.2/0_1c6249_1038e649_L.png

The team were really concerns about their clients and will do everything to make all things clear. So, in this way, there will be more people will join in due to the fact that the team were already provided different languages.
It was really necessary for them to have multilingual telegram channels because of the increase in popularity and following of the project! It is great that the team is looking into these matters and resolving them. It helps us to trust in the project more and more!
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

Yes, the team is working very hard on the project.That's why they made the telegram channel group which is not only for only English language but also for Chinese, Korean, and Japanese languages which will make this platform more unique from other platforms.This is will definitely help the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

You're right , as the users can have trust for this project and probably they will invest since the devs are very active answering different queries about this project. As I really admire this project so much that involves knowledge as it will enhance more by their educational platforms.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

Well those people who're still in the English group will continue for now, it'll be a while before they all move to the regional groups instead of this main group for the english speakers
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

You're right , as the users can have trust for this project and probably they will invest since the devs are very active answering different queries about this project. As I really admire this project so much that involves knowledge as it will enhance more by their educational platforms.

Thats the good start for all members who are interested on this project, gaining their tust as the consumer will must be the first pace. Since this project is the first blockchain for HR and Educational institution this will mark as the innovative solutions to the stomping ground areas that has a poor availability of the new invention.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Due to the latest developments we decided to make some changes in our bounty campaign:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3101698

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

What is the idea behind helping less fortunate kids with this platform? Will there be education via video calls or packaged learning material? Why is it better to be offered via the blockchain?
You know that your offer to train a video call or video lessons is also a good option! But this project is not a charitable organization. The main task of the project is to store data for students and teachers.

Why they think that this project will teach a student  to have a lesson through video call ? This project works to helps the student and teachers by making their task easily. By this platform the data that being gathered will be kept and easy to access in terms of using time. Data is very important it is kinda files. This project manifest the data to store in easiest way.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

Disciplina is getting more and more better day by day and i am sure that it would be of huge profits ahead. This project can really have a goof future ahead. Good luck dev for the project and hope that everything goes well.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

Disciplina is getting more and more better day by day and i am sure that it would be of huge profits ahead. This project can really have a goof future ahead. Good luck dev for the project and hope that everything goes well.
I agree with your sentences. Anyone have believe like me that Disciplina really can reach hard cap at their main sale - approximated $80 millions?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

I agree with your sentences. Anyone have believe like me that Disciplina really can reach hard cap at their main sale - approximated $80 millions?
Well, it is not impossible that the DISCIPLINA team can reached the hard cap because everyday the team are getting better and better. They have always new updates and the progress are slowly improving because of their hard work for this project. And it is not necessary to reached the hard cap because they only need the soft cap inorder to fully develop this project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

Well, it is not impossible that the DISCIPLINA team can reached the hard cap because everyday the team are getting better and better. They have always new updates and the progress are slowly improving because of their hard work for this project. And it is not necessary to reached the hard cap because they only need the soft cap inorder to fully develop this project.
I agree with you, to the project will be to reach enough soft cap is banal. And if it is reached, then all the same still some part of means will be collected from above, let also insufficient for hard cap. Important further support of developers and active modernizirovaniye of the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

Yes, I definitely agree with you, this project keeps impressing the community everyday as it's really getting better as days passed by. This can really attract more people to support it to make it more successful.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:21:31 AM

Yes, I definitely agree with you, this project keeps impressing the community everyday as it's really getting better as days passed by. This can really attract more people to support it to make it more successful.

Thank you! I hope to see all of you at our AMA at 9AM CET until 1PM CET today! I have submitted the question if team has confidence in reaching the hardcap, perhaps they will talk about it! If there's any other questions, I'll happily answer these. Thank you for being here & thank you for the huge support!

As for the new language channel, as we increase our community it is important to support community members in different languages. Perhaps there will be even more channels later on! Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: