Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:59:32 PM

Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Note Wolkswagen is a partner already

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

This is VW distributor in USA? They agree working with your system and tokens as well?

VW and Uber are international companies. Firstly in Russia, but then best practices of collaboration will be applied in other countries.
As soon as possible we are announcing all the partners.

I have not previously read anything about Uber but its mentioned above. Is there some kind of deal with uber or it is mentioned only as a random example?

Uber and Volkswagen are our actual partners. In particular, we are partnering with UBER and provide the special terms for car repair and maintenance on CarFix Platform. CarFix has API integration with UBER drivers' interface.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

Did you get 32.500 eth?

I remember that you said we took the promise. Did you also get that amount?

Yes, we did  Smiley

I missed that any info about soft cap but 32.500 eth probably will cover it.

Am i right?

Yes you are right.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:35:03 PM

One of the moct important questions about VLB tokens is how they will be appreciated.
📍 VLB Token will be appreciated based on the level of demand which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.
📍 Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system. However since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateauat at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:40:50 PM

Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

This is VW distributor in USA? They agree working with your system and tokens as well?

VW and Uber are international companies. Firstly in Russia, but then best practices of collaboration will be applied in other countries.

I have not previously read anything about Uber but its mentioned above. Is there some kind of deal with uber or it is mentioned only as a random example?

Uber and Volkswagen are our actual partners. In particular, we are partnering with UBER and provide the special terms for car repair and maintenance on CarFix Platform. CarFix has API integration with UBER drivers' interface.

WTF?!? Uber as well? This shit just got real! You guys rock!

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

so how are you going to get uber on the VLB blockchain? is the carfix platform yours? from what I could find carfix is a start-up, 1 year old.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:09:52 PM

VLB project is getting interesting with partnership. looking for more details later

so how are you going to get uber on the VLB blockchain? is the carfix platform yours? from what I could find carfix is a start-up, 1 year old.
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:13:19 PM

The price of the ICO will be adjusted based on the changed price of the Ethereum? And will the pre-sale participants receive additional bonuses.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
captainhera

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:25:44 PM

One of the moct important questions about VLB tokens is how they will be appreciated.
📍 VLB Token will be appreciated based on the level of demand which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.
📍 Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system. However since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateauat at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

Very curious what the future will bring for VLB!
It all comes true this can really be a huge platform and I really hope they succeed.

Great work devs
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:29:13 PM

The price of the ICO will be adjusted based on the changed price of the Ethereum? And will the pre-sale participants receive additional bonuses.

I don't think they will adjust the rate token/eth but what they could reconsider is to lower the hardcap a bit maybe.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:39:20 PM

We plan to onboard VW and UBER to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

Yes, CarFix is our platform.
After only 18 months since its launch, CarFix has brought a significant degree of order and transparency into the vehicle lifecycle industry, an industry closely associated with fraud and incoherency. By implementing a software that establishes fixed prices for all vehicle repairs, the CarFix ecosystem currently encompasses over 500 repair shops, 10 of the largest spare parts distributors, major dealerships, and over 250,000 users of which 50,000 are regular paying customers. 

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

The price will not be adjusted.

1 ETH = 650 VLB.

But there is also a bonus program. 😎

🚀 Pre-sale stage (22 nov - 27 nov) for 1ETH you will have 650VLB tokens + 40% bonus = 910 tokens (650 + 260 bonus). pre-sale is available only for those who invest at least 100ETH.

🚀 ICO stage 27 Nov - 01 Dec: 650VLB + 30% bonus (845VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 02 Dec - 06 Dec: 650VLB + 20% bonus (780VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 07 Dec - 11 Dec: 650VLB + 10% bonus (715VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 12 Dec - 17 Dec: 650VLB

During the ICO (27 nov - 17 dec) min bid = 1 ETH.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

well, since the price is not going to adjusted, this could be a hard time for the ico sales, when ethereum is still rising like there is no end <.<"
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:15:48 PM

What will happens if you sell no tokens during pre-sale? You're a little bit unlucky lol, ETH is bullish as hell during your short time pre-sale. Maybe if min was less then 100 ETH

Indeed! Now that ETH is taking off not much people will invest.
Really hope the crowdsale will be a great succes. Keep it up guys

the min 100ETH is just for the pre-sale. once the ICO is underway things will go back to normal. ETH being bullish is another question. maybe it will stabilize.
so 100 eth is only for pre-sale, at the ico/sale minimum investment will be 1 eth,i will just wait the ico to invest,eth still pump ,his upward run does not stop anymore
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:31:27 PM

What will happens if you sell no tokens during pre-sale? You're a little bit unlucky lol, ETH is bullish as hell during your short time pre-sale. Maybe if min was less then 100 ETH

the min 100ETH is just for the pre-sale. once the ICO is underway things will go back to normal. ETH being bullish is another question. maybe it will stabilize.
so 100 eth is only for pre-sale, at the ico/sale minimum investment will be 1 eth,i will just wait the ico to invest,eth still pump ,his upward run does not stop anymore
I agree, we can wait when start ICO and don't necessarily to invest 100 eth. I plan to invest in this project approximately 8 eth - not large amount, I regret that my money is frozen in other projects
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:35:00 PM

Consider that the eth will continue to grow, I think the price can reach $ 600. Buy ethereum already.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:06:48 PM

Consider that the eth will continue to grow, I think the price can reach $ 600. Buy ethereum already.

Yes, we recommend buying ETH in advance.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:32:00 PM

1 ETH = 650 VLB.

🚀 Pre-sale stage (22 nov - 27 nov) for 1ETH you will have 650VLB tokens + 40% bonus = 910 tokens (650 + 260 bonus). pre-sale is available only for those who invest at least 100ETH.

from Nov 27 to Dec 1 - I think the most appropriate time for people like me, who don't have 100 ETH + who believes in VLB project and wants to get good 30% bonus  Roll Eyes
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:36:29 PM

1 ETH = 650 VLB.

Given the current rate of Ethereum, members pre-sale will be in a very advantageous position, when tokens will be listing in exchanges

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:41:43 PM

OK cool cool only 2 days more for the VLB ICO. The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industry Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:57:53 PM

I think the bonus during pre sale and ico is pretty fair. 40% for pre sale investors is very nice, but only for big investors, and we will have 30% bonus during the ico, the difference is not so big i think it’s pretty fair for investors. VLB handle that part very well.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: