Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:32:15 AM

what is "SAFT commitments" ?  which 9.5 millions you except?

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market
Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.

oh.. ok. I understand. Private investors bought tokens for 9.5 mln? What bonus was for them?

Their token should be locked for 6 month however if i understood correctly.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:38:52 AM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

wrong, most bounty members/hunters are only there to get some coins and once the coins are on their hands they will sell the coins at cheaper price. I saw too many members doing the same thing

It's a good thing for people like us who don't want to go through the KYC process.

Depend in which exchange then you plan to buy the token, if you use an exchange where you gave already your details then, it doesnt really change much

I think it change a lot, even if you go through an exchange where you already gave your informations.
Everytime you make KYC you also give your informations to someone else. You never know what maybe happens. So you multiplicate the chance that someone is using your personal informations. So if you stay with an exchange for example where you already gave your informations you at least give it not out to someone else again.

On the other side I think sometimes it is worth to take the risk, for some ICOs.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:40:12 AM

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market
Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.

oh.. ok. I understand. Private investors bought tokens for 9.5 mln? What bonus was for them?

Stop confusing. Only CarFix has a vesting period of 1 year, and VLB advisors have 6 months vesting.

Institutional investors don't have vesting period. But they are our long-term partners. They do not need to sell tokens immediately.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:43:35 AM

Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that

As long as you don't convert your crypto to fiat, you might be fine with vpn, but as soon as you decide you get them out to the real world, then you might be in troubles...

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:53:55 AM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

They have a great bounty program.
I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Do you think that the collected quantity of 4800ETH is not enough to develop the project? At the current rate it is more than 2 million dollars! Some companies have a ceiling of 2-3 million dollars! And if you consider another 9 million that are not yet displayed, then you do not have to worry about the future of the project!

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:06:17 AM

I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Do you think that the collected quantity of 4800ETH is not enough to develop the project? At the current rate it is more than 2 million dollars! Some companies have a ceiling of 2-3 million dollars! And if you consider another 9 million that are not yet displayed, then you do not have to worry about the future of the project!

They have provided budget allocation plans for more contingencies, so I think that the team is very well prepared. Besides, the ICO is gonna be running for a while more, some whales might as well jump in, you never know.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

Stop confusing. Only CarFix has a vesting period of 1 year, and VLB advisors have 6 months vesting.

Institutional investors don't have vesting period. But they are our long-term partners. They do not need to sell tokens immediately.

Well, if they do not sell at least for a year, since their 40% bonus is still quite large. And given that unsold tokens will be burned, the tokens of these institutional investors will account for an even larger share of the total number of tokens. And when selling can greatly affect the price.
captainhera

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:13:31 AM

Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that

As long as you don't convert your crypto to fiat, you might be fine with vpn, but as soon as you decide you get them out to the real world, then you might be in troubles...

Indeed, stay in crypto!
You will only make more profit then in fiat! Smiley

Great work guys!
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:37:53 AM

Indeed, stay in crypto!

Great work guys!

Totally agree on this one, the less people will convert crypto to fiats, the less price will drop.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:50:59 AM

Great work team!
Keep it up

They have provided budget allocation plans for more contingencies, so I think that the team is very well prepared. Besides, the ICO is gonna be running for a while more, some whales might as well jump in, you never know.
By the way it would be interesting to find out how many participants in ICO? in VLB website I didn't find this information.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:55:02 AM

nice workaround, thanks for sharing this Smiley
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:04:52 AM

Great work team!
Keep it up

By the way it would be interesting to find out how many participants in ICO? in VLB website I didn't find this information.

Approximate number of participants you can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0xD7E011Ad27B6128934e2AFd1763120edE1274aE4

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:11:09 AM

Great work team!
Keep it up

Budget allocations for more contingencies is an understatement. VLB has prepared themselves for the unlikely event that they get stuck in some kind of perpetual space-time continuum loop where every possible outcome happens simultaneously in unison. They are ready if the cat in the box is alive, dead or both. A total macro-economical meltdown couldn't catch this teams CFO off-guard.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Terrratron

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:16:19 AM

Great work team!
Keep it up

Approximate number of participants you can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0xD7E011Ad27B6128934e2AFd1763120edE1274aE4

A total of 485 transactions found. So far, not a lot of investors. But there is still a long time ahead, so I think that a lot of people will join.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:50:45 AM

Great work team!
Keep it up

A total of 485 transactions found. So far, not a lot of investors. But there is still a long time ahead, so I think that a lot of people will join.
Did you see how much is the total invested in this project? Even the investors is not too many but they invest huge amount for this project because we see the benefits brings to all people of this project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:55:07 AM

Indeed, stay in crypto!

Great work guys!

Totally agree on this one, the less people will convert crypto to fiats, the less price will drop.

that, and you'll profit long term by holding. even if your country has laws against ICO, they don't have laws against holding.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:58:39 AM

yes the best profit with VLB is with long term holding. Smiley
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:20:27 PM

Great work team!
Keep it up

That is plenty! How many hours of coding work can you buy with that? That's more than a lot of start ups typically start with.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:21:49 PM

yes the best profit with VLB is with long term holding. Smiley

Long term holding VLB means Big profit. also can use tokens on platform with app to pay fees for inspection ETC.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:22:19 PM

Indeed, stay in crypto!

Great work guys!

that, and you'll profit long term by holding. even if your country has laws against ICO, they don't have laws against holding.
If your government are already banned icos even crypto currency much better to follow them because if you got caught there is a possibility to get you in jail.
But i am agree with you that this project are great to hold for long period of time for better income.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: