Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:25:11 PM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

wrong, most bounty members/hunters are only there to get some coins and once the coins are on their hands they will sell the coins at cheaper price. I saw too many members doing the same thing

It's a good thing for people like us who don't want to go through the KYC process.

Depend in which exchange then you plan to buy the token, if you use an exchange where you gave already your details then, it doesnt really change much

Well, I did not give my details to any exchange. That's why I mostly use Etherdelta and I will encourage everyone to do so.

I can prefer giving a kyc instead of trading on etherdelta. It's really a mad house.

On one hand we are bragging about decentralized tech and on the other hand, we are settling down for centralized exchanges. i am good with the decentralized things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:29:59 PM

Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that

As long as you don't convert your crypto to fiat, you might be fine with vpn, but as soon as you decide you get them out to the real world, then you might be in troubles...

Indeed, stay in crypto!
You will only make more profit then in fiat! Smiley

Great work guys!

Totally agree on this one, the less people will convert crypto to fiats, the less price will drop.

that, and you'll profit long term by holding. even if your country has laws against ICO, they don't have laws against holding.
If your government are already banned icos even crypto currency much better to follow them because if you got caught there is a possibility to get you in jail.
But i am agree with you that this project are great to hold for long period of time for better income.

better income, is this a dividend paying project ?
gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:30:47 PM

another successful project. It had a great start, with some fuds but survived ..
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:32:05 PM

yes the best profit with VLB is with long term holding. Smiley

Long term holding VLB means Big profit. also can use tokens on platform with app to pay fees for inspection ETC.

How can you be so sure it means big profit ?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:32:29 PM

Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that

As long as you don't convert your crypto to fiat, you might be fine with vpn, but as soon as you decide you get them out to the real world, then you might be in troubles...

Indeed, stay in crypto!

Great work guys!

Totally agree on this one, the less people will convert crypto to fiats, the less price will drop.

that, and you'll profit long term by holding. even if your country has laws against ICO, they don't have laws against holding.
If your government are already banned icos even crypto currency much better to follow them because if you got caught there is a possibility to get you in jail.
But i am agree with you that this project are great to hold for long period of time for better income.

No there are no dividend, the token is used to run the platform.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:34:16 PM

On one hand we are bragging about decentralized tech and on the other hand, we are settling down for centralized exchanges. i am good with the decentralized things.

I love the idea of decentralized exchanges but they are not good enough. In time, i will love trading there but for now it is better to use centrazlied ones.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:42:23 PM

Long term holding VLB means Big profit. also can use tokens on platform with app to pay fees for inspection ETC.

Well, that's probably what every investor is hoping for when he put his money in a project. You can't be 100% sure but if you believe in the project, you want to hold your tokens to give it time to start working.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:44:29 PM

I prefer that the teams request a KYC, they respect the law and its better for the future of VLB. I think too it’s a good project to hold in your wallet.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:48:15 PM

Indeed, stay in crypto!

Great work guys!

No, VLB Token it is utility token.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:52:34 PM

Well, that's probably what every investor is hoping for when he put his money in a project. You can't be 100% sure but if you believe in the project, you want to hold your tokens to give it time to start working.

Yes, holding our tokens as long as possible is one of our effort to get the benefit from ICO's project. And for sure, we have to be very confident with what we believe.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:05:02 PM

Indeed, stay in crypto!

Great work guys!

No, vlb token is a utility token.
This project doesnt pay dividend.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:11:46 PM

I love the idea of decentralized exchanges but they are not good enough. In time, i will love trading there but for now it is better to use centrazlied ones.

I know you still have your doubts about EtherDelta as an decentralized exchange, but with a little bit of experience it can be a great way to trade cheap tokens there.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

Every ICO is looking safety from legal issues. nothing wrong with that.  Legal issues could take side track to whole project.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:29:52 PM

I see a lot of people reacting that long term holding is key for success..
Well, For this kind of projects that is certainly the case, because if people start witdrawing there investments at the start, this project could end up into a failure.
Other projects have less risk to go down when a lot of people sell their shares..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:38:03 PM

I know you still have your doubts about EtherDelta as an decentralized exchange, but with a little bit of experience it can be a great way to trade cheap tokens there.
Etherdelta's UI is really uncomfortable, i dont know if they will upgrade/improve it, so far nothing has changed.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:39:45 PM

Etherdelta can be great, but sometimes just lacks and that then is really not a great experience. But still it's a useful exchange in the end.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:15:10 PM

I think there is a very big possibility that this project will really give huge returns in the long run considering it has a unique niche in crypto sphere and will be a significant platform to reckon with.

it's got first to market advantage. but that also means the idea hasn't been tested. so this either will explode or will implode. I'm hoping it will explode Smiley

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:23:48 PM

I think there is a very big possibility that this project will really give huge returns in the long run considering it has a unique niche in crypto sphere and will be a significant platform to reckon with.

it's got first to market advantage. but that also means the idea hasn't been tested. so this either will explode or will implode. I'm hoping it will explode Smiley

More than expected day for VLB, congratulations to the sages who join in this day. great opportunity. Unfortunately for me, I depend on exchanges to raise funds today, but I hope I can join
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

I see a lot of people reacting that long term holding is key for success..
Well, For this kind of projects that is certainly the case, because if people start witdrawing there investments at the start, this project could end up into a failure.
Other projects have less risk to go down when a lot of people sell their shares..

I agree, that has happen before in other projects when people started withdrawing at the begining and the value of the token went down. I think considering this project has a unique niche in crypto world it's going to have a great future in long term
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:35:03 PM

VLB with decentralized tech sounds nice  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: