Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:58:08 PM

yes the best profit with VLB is with long term holding. Smiley

Long term holding VLB means Big profit. also can use tokens on platform with app to pay fees for inspection ETC.

How can you be so sure it means big profit ?

I think there is a very big possibility that this project will really give huge returns in the long run considering it has a unique niche in crypto sphere and will be a significant platform to reckon with.

it's got first to market advantage. but that also means the idea hasn't been tested. so this either will explode or will implode. I'm hoping it will explode Smiley

They have a working business in Russia, so let's hope the team knows what they're in for.

Why should they don't know? I think they exactly know what is the best in each situation, so far you can say what is good. Sometimes you just have to speculate and hope that it will work out
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:02:27 PM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

They have a great bounty program.
I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Do you think that the collected quantity of 4800ETH is not enough to develop the project? At the current rate it is more than 2 million dollars! Some companies have a ceiling of 2-3 million dollars! And if you consider another 9 million that are not yet displayed, then you do not have to worry about the future of the project!

They have provided budget allocation plans for more contingencies, so I think that the team is very well prepared. Besides, the ICO is gonna be running for a while more, some whales might as well jump in, you never know.
By the way it would be interesting to find out how many participants in ICO? in VLB website I didn't find this information.
Honestly, I somehow did not think about this before. Of course, you can see the number of transactions and see from which wallets they were sent, but it's very long.
DEV is a really good offer! Add an investor counter to your site! This will be an additional incentive for new investors, seeing how many people have already invested!

I also think you can't spend enough into marketing. But you have to decide how much you would like to spend and hope that it's working out how you wanted.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:07:14 PM

when add vlb in exchange??

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

I hope it will binance. It has some nice volüme also the best one on the market right now.

Trust me Ether delta is enough for project like VLB. I'm sure that they will add more exchanges after ico
to begin etherdelta is more than good, with the hope that after the end of the ico others will be added...
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:09:02 PM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

They have a great bounty program.
I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Do you think that the collected quantity of 4800ETH is not enough to develop the project? At the current rate it is more than 2 million dollars! Some companies have a ceiling of 2-3 million dollars! And if you consider another 9 million that are not yet displayed, then you do not have to worry about the future of the project!

They have provided budget allocation plans for more contingencies, so I think that the team is very well prepared. Besides, the ICO is gonna be running for a while more, some whales might as well jump in, you never know.
By the way it would be interesting to find out how many participants in ICO? in VLB website I didn't find this information.
Honestly, I somehow did not think about this before. Of course, you can see the number of transactions and see from which wallets they were sent, but it's very long.
DEV is a really good offer! Add an investor counter to your site! This will be an additional incentive for new investors, seeing how many people have already invested!

I also think you can't spend enough into marketing. But you have to decide how much you would like to spend and hope that it's working out how you wanted.
The more is not is not necessarily the best. A well-organized campaign in strategic places can give better results than an extensive campaign but not very well focused
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:09:41 PM

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

I hope it will binance. It has some nice volüme also the best one on the market right now.

Trust me Ether delta is enough for project like VLB. I'm sure that they will add more exchanges after ico
to begin etherdelta is more than good, with the hope that after the end of the ico others will be added...

they have to be if you want any credibility with the token.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:19:33 PM

I wonder if that decreasing bonus during the token sale is a good plan. I get the idea, you want to induce fear of missing out. But for people who read about VLB too late, it is a punishment and I even think it would put them off investing.

probably more good than bad, giving bonuses to early investors is a good idea if you asked me, there are people won't invest their money if there are no investors before them and the ones investing first are mostly because of the bonus so its a chain reaction

That only works for the first phase. VLB has decided to divide the ICO into 4 periods of 5 days with decreasing bonuses. I bet the rate of investments will slow down with each period.

On the other hand, a 30% bonus is moderate compared to some other ICOs that had bonuses of up to 200%.

This early investor system works alright for the fear of missing out effect, but also consider the effect afterwards: when late investors see losses due to early investors dumping at below ICO price. That leads to a chain reaction of its own.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:20:21 PM

KUcoin is also getting popularity. Nice interface and might add fast
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:22:09 PM

Other icos had a bonuses of up to 200%? thw highest was i see was 90%
Rigorous

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:27:57 PM

KUcoin is also getting popularity. Nice interface and might add fast

And they have a long-term goal of becoming a decentralized exchange. If you read the news about regulations lately, they had better hurry up and turn it into a short-term goal.

https://medium.com/@CKTSUNE/a-fundamental-analysis-on-kucoin-8307f2b6e539

Kucoin has a long-term goal of becoming a decentralized exchange(DEX) or integrating as much of it as they possibly can within their ecosystem, a point that I’d really like to highlight is that recently there has been a lot of news/FUD around exchanges like Bittrex and Bitfinex banning users, Finex have already disabled US citizens access to trading on their platform, and Bittrex is a US exchange, so who knows when they’ll have to close their doors to US citizens, they’ve even gone so far as to ban people from middle-eastern nations, however decentralized exchanges are on-chain and there is no governance or need to store funds on centralized exchanges to risk being hacked, as well as lawmaking bodies having no jurisdiction over them. There are currently withdrawal limits on accounts but the developers will be removing those very shortly, Kucoin has extremely fast transfer times with lower amounts of confirmations for speedy deposit/withdrawal, low transaction fees of 0.1% with special events where some coins are free to trade, such as WTC/HSR as of now.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

they have to be if you want any credibility with the token.
I agree, ETH is OK to start but if you want to attrack investors you need more than that.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:08:39 PM

I can imagine a big dump with such a big bonus.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:19:00 PM

Exchanges will not be a problem for VLB I think, the project is good and can become very popular. If there is a great trading volume the token will be listed in main exchanges fast.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:22:45 PM

Exchanges will not be a problem for VLB I think, the project is good and can become very popular. If there is a great trading volume the token will be listed in main exchanges fast.

Yes, I think that too. Besides, VLB first priorities should be the development of their platform and working on new partnerships. If they succeed with that they won't have any problems with getting listed on top exchanges.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:32:49 PM

The problem with etherelta right now is ethereum itself, look at it now, with this cryptokitties thing going on ethereum chain is slow as hell because of many micro transactions one after another

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Rigorous

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:50:08 PM

Nimfamoney advertised with GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1. Maybe an exception because it is a lending platform. Have not really looked into it any further, but it sounded a little too good to be true.
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:59:06 PM

Yes, I think that too. Besides, VLB first priorities should be the development of their platform and working on new partnerships. If they succeed with that they won't have any problems with getting listed on top exchanges.

Got the same feeling.
Exchanges will not be any problem. Really think this project can work and will have a great future.

Will be following the progress really close by!
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:11:47 PM

Got the same feeling.
Exchanges will not be any problem. Really think this project can work and will have a great future.

Actually I'm very confident  that this project will push through on the fact that its business model is directly related to its previous endeavor specifically with CarFix. So I would assume they know what they are doing and that makes me an optimist for this project.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:02:53 PM

Got the same feeling.

I still can't understand why people want many exchanges right after an ico... If you want to invest you should hold your coins for at least one year to give time to fully develop platform
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:15:10 PM

Got the same feeling.

I still can't understand why people want many exchanges right after an ico... If you want to invest you should hold your coins for at least one year to give time to fully develop platform
[/quote

Typical bounty hunter strategy, of course we do not want a big delay in the steps, but we have to be patient and wise to wait for the best moments, why, who invests in return, and long-term return is more satisfying, always
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:17:10 PM

Binance would be a very good option. I like trading on Binance Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: