Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO  (Read 3337 times)
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:12:14 AM

Tips on choosing a nice ICO is from the team that handles ICO whether experienced or not as well as from the ICO roadmap is clear or not. If clear then surely the ICO could be said good.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:59:19 PM

I wanted to invest in the company's ICO, graphene producer. The site is good, a lot of information about the material, its properties, advisors, organizers, everything was good. Then he accidentally went into the search engine and found out that there is a company with a similar name and is already a producer of this material. Started in more detail everything to look turned out to be all fake, photos of other people, names are fictitious and a lot of cheating! Check everything, starting with the analysis of photos on the search engine team members and project advisors.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:54:50 PM

You can check here ICO rating http://icorating.com
I have observed that many of the ICO listings and rankings provide scores that are not really relevant to some of the projects. Just take any ranking or evaluation with a pinch of salt, since these only predict partially the success of ICOs.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:58:48 AM

I have observed that many of the ICO listings and rankings provide scores that are not really relevant to some of the projects. Just take any ranking or evaluation with a pinch of salt, since these only predict partially the success of ICOs.

Agree. It's will not benefit us to base and depend on these rating sites because they might be paid enought just to have that good ratings. Do your own research is still the best.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

I don't know yet for sure, but I learned that Nice ICO as seen from its investments are right or not so at least we know in the past from the beginning of the ICO scam or not.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:13:33 PM

I wanted to invest in the company's ICO, graphene producer. The site is good, a lot of information about the material, its properties, advisors, organizers, everything was good. Then he accidentally went into the search engine and found out that there is a company with a similar name and is already a producer of this material. Started in more detail everything to look turned out to be all fake, photos of other people, names are fictitious and a lot of cheating! Check everything, starting with the analysis of photos on the search engine team members and project advisors.

A lot of information: easy to do.
Advisors, organizers, everthing good: easy to do.

As you found out, it is very, very easy to make the best looking projects with the best looking ICOs. Even if they are not fake, it is quite easy, with money to get people who seem to look good on your team. Imagine if you were a whale. With say 10 BTC (small but let us say), you can hire highly professional people to make your entire website and documentation for 2 BTC. Hire a few devs to make some stupid ERC20 token, very easy, even 0.1 BTC. The most expensive PR package in the world: 1.5 BTC and you get huge coverage on big sites. Now you have about 6 BTC left to throw around to people, they will gladly talk it up. ICO 101.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:35:05 PM

You can get idea from their  Whitepaper,  their Roadmap,  hoow is team  and search on google . .

Well surely you need to read all that, but still there are many unknows in the ICO world. I think that above all you need to look carefully the team and their past. Some teams out there are great while others should not even be able to drive a car.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:55:36 AM

How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

The most important thing to choose a right ICO is to make a research about there good credibility in the market and roadmap project,and also check there whitepaper good ratings and successful project and also their member and dev have a greentrust and capability to handling a project, because some ICO is only a scam they are only wasting your time effort to promoting there project.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:35:24 AM

The most important thing to choose a right ICO is to make a research about there good credibility in the market and roadmap project,and also check there whitepaper good ratings and successful project and also their member and dev have a greentrust and capability to handling a project, because some ICO is only a scam they are only wasting your time effort to promoting there project.
Well said, also add some good background of that company. If they have a good history it means they can continue and sustain every need of all participant and investors for sure!
CryptoFinn

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:50:04 AM

Personally I look at both teams and business idea, is the team credible? Revolutionary idea?
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:33:48 AM

Fake road map also they may provide to us. White paper only will gives the more information what is the project relenvancy and future growth and etc of the project, so you will be able to make the more money once the coin has been launched in the marketplace in any trading site. Mostly don't go to high capital ICO because those coin value will dumps once the coin launched. So need to check the developer team information as well.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:49:08 AM

Fake road map also they may provide to us. White paper only will gives the more information what is the project relenvancy and future growth and etc of the project, so you will be able to make the more money once the coin has been launched in the marketplace in any trading site. Mostly don't go to high capital ICO because those coin value will dumps once the coin launched. So need to check the developer team information as well.

Good advise Sir! It is useful because there are so many ICO this december 2017 and expecting to arrive more in 2018 for sure!
bingble

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:45:04 PM

Thank you very much for the recommendation, I will go there to look for something useful.

I the mean while, we should have enough knowledge about the industry of the ICO.
andra-ierma

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:59:57 PM

I assume that You can check the progress of ICO/ ITO. Start form browse ICO website is it trusted or not, you have to :
- Make sure that ICO is not scam, and then for campaign is it good distribution of spread some token (If you are bounty hunter).
- Make sure that developer is bullshit or not active on the forum.
- Make sure the whitepaper that is good project like Roadmap, token sale, and bright future (I mean it can be profit to the company).
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:05:35 PM

I think it's legit just a ico when it's multiplayer and it's a lot to invest in because it's definitely must have enough reason to be sure that you will not leave and sure to pay when you join it because I'm not you get a ico and you do not care about your tiredness so you should first check it out so you can be sure of what you posted.
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:04:04 PM

best ICO is the ones that already has a working project. One of them is Fast Invest. They have great team and already successful FinTech business they just launched their ICO. Do not miss it!!
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:13:02 PM

Better go with the products done by the company and also check the team and advisory bodies of the company is real or fake. Because lots of the fake ico are happened this year, only few are genuine.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:00:04 PM

just look at whether the experienced team in ICO or not. If yes then surely the ICO goes according to plan already set on the roadmap the ICO and sometimes there will be no cancellations or delays again.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:09:50 PM

Numerous ICOs are out there and choosing the right one is an issue. I believe the following tips should be properly examined to make the right choice. Adequate observation of the team handling the project shoukd be done, the whitepaper should also be properly examined.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:16:31 PM

Numerous ICOs are out there and choosing the right one is an issue. I believe the following tips should be properly examined to make the right choice. Adequate observation of the team handling the project shoukd be done, the whitepaper should also be properly examined.
I would like to ask one question, How can you trust the documentation provided by the developer of your project? Is there really no faking of everything in order to subsequently attract as many investors as possible to your project? I think that there are some points that are important to pay attention to, But I can not yet understand how to warn myself against fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: