Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
cheeseburgerparade

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

I got some Envion from the ICO and I'm actually wondering what's going on. Haven't seen updates recently on twitter. When will they be paying out?
who sells the token with 50% loss? Is it the investors or is the team selling the tokens? I would not sell a token for 43 cents if I had paid $ 1. or the investors have no confidence in envion  Huh

I've heard some saying in TG that they sold so they could get available capital for short term price action in other alts, with a plan to buy back EVN later. 
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

I bought half my EVN on the first day of the ICO and have topped up over time when it dips
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

Do you really think they do not communicate because they do not have time? They do not communicate because there is nothing good to communicate. Maybe in a few months there's good news
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:32:02 PM

Havent enter the group in a while, does anyone know if dividends are being paid already?
1 more thing, i cannot acces myetherwallet with my private key.. does anyone have the same problem?
Gucci999

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:32:14 PM

Do you think envion can do better or just hang the investors dry like this. They never let ppl see they are working. On the other hand they make it worse..they dont have to spend time on Telegram answer question, just be transparent and let ppl see progress. I don’t think it so hard.
caleb150

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:41:43 AM

Any updates on the dividends and number of MMU?
NeMoguta

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

Any updates on the dividends and number of MMU?

No any. Not this month. Next one or later. Next update will be next week, but it looks like it will be useless and with no key information you waiting for.
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

I got some Envion from the ICO and I'm actually wondering what's going on. Haven't seen updates recently on twitter. When will they be paying out?

As I remember dividends are being waited for late summer. Actually there is no update on anywhere.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

Do you really think they do not communicate because they do not have time? They do not communicate because there is nothing good to communicate. Maybe in a few months there's good news

Yes, I think so too. It's not big problem for team to give community of their project answers the questions which us interested.

pircklr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

Just found this project. Looks really interesting, and the price looks quite tempting at least in comparison to the ICO price. It was love at first sight until I started to read the discussion here. Therefore, I would like to ask, are there any schedules, plans, and estimates on the profitability available? I would also like to know if the costs/incomes etc been publicly announced or if someone has calculated the ROI of one token. All I was able to found was a medium post by the company from february. The post used numbers from october 2017 to make the future estimations and promised to make everyone filthy rich, which made me extremely suspicious. Why would you not use current numbers? Obviously, the difficulty of mining is not the same anymore as it was in october.

Based on my current understanding, no one knows how many mining containers these guys have, when the payout is etc. I really want to invest into this but with the current knowledge it just does not seem to make any sense to take a leap of faith. PS. It is ridiculous if they replied to questions about why not giving updates more frequently with "real companies only give information each quarter". In crypto world, communication is everything.

Btw, can I just buy the token and move it to MEW for dividends or does every owner need to complete KYC somehow in order to receive them?
NeMoguta

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Just found this project. Looks really interesting, and the price looks quite tempting at least in comparison to the ICO price. It was love at first sight until I started to read the discussion here. Therefore, I would like to ask, are there any schedules, plans, and estimates on the profitability available? I would also like to know if the costs/incomes etc been publicly announced or if someone has calculated the ROI of one token. All I was able to found was a medium post by the company from february. The post used numbers from october 2017 to make the future estimations and promised to make everyone filthy rich, which made me extremely suspicious. Why would you not use current numbers? Obviously, the difficulty of mining is not the same anymore as it was in october.

Based on my current understanding, no one knows how many mining containers these guys have, when the payout is etc. I really want to invest into this but with the current knowledge it just does not seem to make any sense to take a leap of faith. PS. It is ridiculous if they replied to questions about why not giving updates more frequently with "real companies only give information each quarter". In crypto world, communication is everything.

Btw, can I just buy the token and move it to MEW for dividends or does every owner need to complete KYC somehow in order to receive them?

KYC only for ICO. You can buy tokens and move them to your MEW wallet. Dividends, if or then they will start will be dropped to your wallet. No KYC required.
okss06

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

If you buy tokens via exchange, no KYC.

I like this project too but to be honest not much information is given by the team, they collected around 100mln ,they have telegram news channel where thee published the last news on March  8th in this article. I think for such amount of money they could be more active and update community more often.
Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

I like this project too but to be honest not much information is given by the team, they collected around 100mln ,they have telegram news channel where thee published the last news on March  8th in this article. I think for such amount of money they could be more active and update community more often.

I couldn’t agree more. As investors we deserve to have more updates about it
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

yes there are lot of reasons no one will trust the project anymore. They collected the money and afterwards neglected the community. even they did not distributed the bounty tokens to the members.

axlroses

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

the team should provide an update and always watch the investors in the fund community they get for the share of all the participants as well, if they are busy please take a little time to notify updates.
saffacoin

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

who sells the token with 50% loss? Is it the investors or is the team selling the tokens? I would not sell a token for 43 cents if I had paid $ 1. or the investors have no confidence in envion  Huh

I was wondering the same thing but they did sell a lot in the PRE-ICO at $0.45 so I suspect most of those buyers have dumped near the $1 mark and now the floating balance is from new buyers in the exchange trading them for marginal profits. It is a true mystery but only answer I have. The HitBTC BTC/EVN pair has around 500k to 600k always for sale so considering over 100m in circulation that is actually not bad but unfortunately still affecting the price. I guess the right thing to do would have been to only list on exchanges after the date set for first payout. Either way I am in a HODL and BUY MORE pattern ;-)
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

I was wondering the same thing but they did sell a lot in the PRE-ICO at $0.45 so I suspect most of those buyers have dumped near the $1 mark and now the floating balance is from new buyers in the exchange trading them for marginal profits. It is a true mystery but only answer I have. The HitBTC BTC/EVN pair has around 500k to 600k always for sale so considering over 100m in circulation that is actually not bad but unfortunately still affecting the price. I guess the right thing to do would have been to only list on exchanges after the date set for first payout. Either way I am in a HODL and BUY MORE pattern ;-)

Agreed with you majority of the early investors took profit around this range while supply of this token is not so big. Dividends payout will make this more interesting so we can keep hope for recovery which will happen soon.
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

the team should provide an update and always watch the investors in the fund community they get for the share of all the participants as well, if they are busy please take a little time to notify updates.

I don't know why they don't communicate with investors, maybe they ara busy. But this is also their work, they should be busy with this.
compro01

Activity: 590

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

Obviously Yobit is not a great deal, infact no one trust him and they also act fishy sometimes. Said that, i'm in the mood to forget my ENV tokens and just wait after the summer to check again what i've earned.
saffacoin

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

Obviously Yobit is not a great deal, infact no one trust him and they also act fishy sometimes. Said that, i'm in the mood to forget my ENV tokens and just wait after the summer to check again what i've earned.

Yobit is a scary one I also find it hard to trust them. They do help push the price up as everything is always a bit more expensive there. All we all really ask for is updates once a month at least this silence is not helping at all. Monthly updates = we will wait a year if we have to ;-)
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: