Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

snip

I think you are in wrong thread. This is Envion project and you are talking about Pundix airdrop. Please delete or modify your post because is fully off topic.

... he did get a call from team at 9pm last night. And ive seen it before. I do believe they are working hard....

Who gets a call from the team at 9pm last night? What are you talking about? Are you on the right topic?

Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:43:37 AM

Again silence on Twitter. On the Medium, the last entry was made a month ago ...
What about the project?
What news?
No news, only "we are still doing KYC process", no bounties been paid out until now (Their even didn't finished the calculation yet), price keeps down and lot of doubts coming from people. Can't believe a project which raised $100 million ended up like this

The project had raised more than a hundred million US dollars. With this, I cannot see any reason why they cannot hire a lot of people so that their progress will be smooth and continuous. KYC is not a huge task that they will be spending many months for it. That is not even a task that should be delegated to the developers themselves. Some are saying the Envion team is working hard for long hours. I doubt it. If that is true then what is the point of having raised more than 100 million USD if they won't hire enough people to support them?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

Again silence on Twitter. On the Medium, the last entry was made a month ago ...
What about the project?
What news?
No news, only "we are still doing KYC process", no bounties been paid out until now (Their even didn't finished the calculation yet), price keeps down and lot of doubts coming from people. Can't believe a project which raised $100 million ended up like this

The project had raised more than a hundred million US dollars. With this, I cannot see any reason why they cannot hire a lot of people so that their progress will be smooth and continuous. KYC is not a huge task that they will be spending many months for it. That is not even a task that should be delegated to the developers themselves. Some are saying the Envion team is working hard for long hours. I doubt it. If that is true then what is the point of having raised more than 100 million USD if they won't hire enough people to support them?

I think so too. It was one of the most large-scale ICO for this moment. And team should correspond to those amount of funds they have raised.

BitunaTeam

Activity: 135
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

Smell like Bitconect.
Before it's too late, can anyone directly go to the office in Switzerland and check what's going on?
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

Guys I don't follow the thread here. Just confirming, no message from Envion anywhere for a month? Facebbok, BCT, and Telegram? Not talking about an announcement, just a single message anywhere or any form of communication?Huh
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

Guys I don't follow the thread here. Just confirming, no message from Envion anywhere for a month? Facebbok, BCT, and Telegram? Not talking about an announcement, just a single message anywhere or any form of communication?Huh

Envion will publish a progress update for investors on our blog at 5pm UTC (7pm CET) today.  Subscribe to our Medium page to get all the latest updates.
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/992384157694164992

New Envion Twitter 20 Mins ago. At least some communication...
I hope they will clarify the KYC and Bounty mess...
saptadip

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:29:48 PM

So here is the latest update:

https://medium.com/@envion/envion-investor-update-may-4th-2018-9884f732025f
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

I am not so happy with this update. There is nothing new. Still, we don't know when, how and if. I am asking myself why there are no pictures in this article. If they already build a super dusty free place for production and all is ready to start in 3 days then why not take pictures or even a YouTube video showing progress in this facility. This would be a great move from the Atlant team in terms of transparency and marketing.

caleb150

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

The update is quite cloudy. Grey and still the same excuses. Facts and figures need to be shown more. More than 100 M raised that means quite a lot of people had hope in this project. The project is still giving hope but already took a long time and might still do so. The projection of 160% ROI is in the mist. Is it still confirming at 160% ROI?
oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:09:57 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 02:18:19 AM by oapieNL

KYC has nothing to do with this.

Think smartly ...... Do not talk nonsense .......... Put yourself in the shoes of a business owner

1th thing
You set up a company purely to make yourself rich.

2nd thing
As the owner of the company you are the king. Every person around that you have to pay monthly you would rather lose. So Envion the shareholders

3th thing. tactics.
If the revenues flow in you have to reduce the flow of funds as quickly as possible. For example, in a production factory, workers are replaced by automated robots.
Envion also does this with a well-thought-out business plan. They know that they can make the token price very low by deliberately not giving updates, waiting with paying dividends to create as much silent unrest as possible, but this is suspiciously noticeable.

4th thing
To earn back the investment
a production factory where the workers have been replaced for robots is quickly reclaimed because no money goes to the workers

Envion is buying a lot of shares back with the profits of the mines that had to be paid to the holders. (Someone who hides nothing playing open card with current mining results, someone who hides something will avoid everything as much as possible)

I know how hard buisness works.

This does not only happen with envion but very many icos. If you know that the CEO has a successful buisness career behind his name, then you have to assume that there is a well-thought-out plan behind it, but with every ico there is nothing strange about it. that's how it works. The envion's ceo is also a buisness man who knows how to handle it.

as a holder you just have to have done it. and if you do not have confidence then you just have to leave.

I have made the choice to leave and not return. Why?
Making 160% annual roi at envion or more than 4000% or much more profit per year by making a few smart trades
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

Hoam, your post contribute nothing and how much you get paid from them actually for that post?

Envion have a great team, full of amazing concepts of getting the right information and solutions
Yes, but they don't know the solution how to pay their bounty participants.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

Hoam, your post contribute nothing and how much you get paid from them actually for that post?

Envion have a great team, full of amazing concepts of getting the right information and solutions
Yes, but they don't know the solution how to pay their bounty participants.

if the team were communicating more, the price would be $ 1.50 or higher. Now he falls further and is already under 40 cents at the time. The investors have bought very expensive and today you pay less than half of the ico price. it is a very badly managed ico. if you had invested in eth you would have already gained a lot
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

Hey, atleast we have an update Cheesy kidding apart, it is not so satisfactory as update after many weeks of silence.. But hopefully as they said, they will communicate with us with more frequency from now.. Waiting for dividends news.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 04:41:31 PM by oapieNL

I do not get paid for it.
It's just the facts. I only have 0.57envion in my wallet.

You think Envion is going to be worth $ 10. Do not believe in that.
if bitcoin doubles in price, you can expect the price of envion halved in btc.

Also do not forget the used mining hardware. What is still fast is next year junk and in 2 years it can be calculated to antiques. difficulty level only goes up to solve the puzzle. As a result, your income will decrease. Prices of the miners are going to rise (Why the prices go up you can find out in my previous post)

Dividents are paid in ethereum if you still knew.
so if the bitcoin is mined with outdated equipment, you will hear it a bit harder because you get paid in ether.

Besides, envion is also not a coin at all. This will also not become a currency for payments. They are simply securety tokens. Comparable with shares that you can buy from, for example, apple or a bank or a small business.
You must have patience

With the ico, the website or white paper stated that you also had voting rights with the tokens for various decisions. You do not have voting rights. everyone who has made their purchase also has no voting rights.

Envion also scraped $ 100mil. and are too cuddly to pay 0.01% of their total revenue to a normal exchange. They do nothing themselves with tips.
So is just all a business tactic.

The whitepaper also states that dividents are paid weekly or to those who own envion.

Because Envion is a security token that you can compare with a digital certificate as proof of shareholder but then built on the blockchain.

Simply fiddled:
You can buy each week just before the payout of the divident envion and then immediately after the divident payout dump them again.

It is not a question of how long you have an envion. But if you have envion at the time of payment, it matters.

why almost everyone has not yet been paid a dividend because you have not yet earned a dollar with your half-year holding. While you can also simply buy envion when the mining units are ready
Envion has clearly told that. https://medium.com/@envion/how-and-when-evn-token-holders-will-get-dividends-6c01f9c5ed59 that they pay out divident if the gas costs can be taken out. So if you want to receive dividents every week, you should buy more with minimal revenue

I do not know how many units are ready, but I think they use 2 units. If they are working, arround 127.000.000 securrety tokens have to be paid. weekly. Since they also do not even work on solar energy, high energy costs will go away.

Im not going to calculate evrything but weekly earnings from these 2 units. You then have to distribute this amount over all tokens and convert it to ethereum.
I think with 1EVN per week that you earn $ 0.00001 micromilicent x your number of envion. then multiply this by the number of weeks you have envion in your wallet. So do not think that suddenly you can expect your double money from your investment.
No. Your profit is still so low that it is still too little to be able to pay the gas price.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Is anybody happy with the latest update? And I'm still wondering why there still is 2 MMUs. They bought new mining units, what happened to those?
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

Not so happy with the update, but i keep their last words.. last month they said that the first dividends will be at the end of the summer, distributed to all the biggest token holders first, then to others... until no more words, i keep this as their last words about dividends.
I don't worry so much, i just wait till september/october and forget my tokens.
pstraene

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

$0,395796 USD (-12,44%)
0,00003986 BTC (-14,49%)
0,00048358 ETH (-15,08%)

I think so slowly the investors also notice that they have invested in the wrong ico. Here you lose a lot of money. A Shit Team and Shit Hardware. Good luck to the last investors . the last one turns off the light  Grin Grin Grin Grin
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

Envion is no scam!
Envion will pay dividends. I'm not afraid of that!

KYC has nothing to do with this.

Think smartly ...... Do not talk nonsense .......... Put yourself in the shoes of a business owner

1th thing
You set up a company purely to make yourself rich.

2nd thing
As the owner of the company you are the king. Every person around that you have to pay monthly you would rather lose. So Envion the shareholders

3th thing. tactics.
If the revenues flow in you have to reduce the flow of funds as quickly as possible. For example, in a production factory, workers are replaced by automated robots.
Envion also does this with a well-thought-out business plan. They know that they can make the token price very low by deliberately not giving updates, waiting with paying dividends to create as much silent unrest as possible, but this is suspiciously noticeable.

4th thing
To earn back the investment
a production factory where the workers have been replaced for robots is quickly reclaimed because no money goes to the workers

Envion is buying a lot of shares back with the profits of the mines that had to be paid to the holders. (Someone who hides nothing playing open card with current mining results, someone who hides something will avoid everything as much as possible)

I know how hard buisness works.

This does not only happen with envion but very many icos. If you know that the CEO has a successful buisness career behind his name, then you have to assume that there is a well-thought-out plan behind it, but with every ico there is nothing strange about it. that's how it works. The envion's ceo is also a buisness man who knows how to handle it.

as a holder you just have to have done it. and if you do not have confidence then you just have to leave.

I have made the choice to leave and not return. Why?
Making 160% annual roi at envion or more than 4000% or much more profit per year by making a few smart trades

Yeah, You are right. Envion has released a progressive update for investors on their blog. Read the article below to see the great efforts of the DEV team
https://medium.com/@envion/envion-investor-update-may-4th-2018-9884f732025f
pstraene

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

$0,395796 USD (-12,44%)
0,00003986 BTC (-14,49%)
0,00048358 ETH (-15,08%)

I think so slowly the investors also notice that they have invested in the wrong ico. Here you lose a lot of money. A Shit Team and Shit Hardware. Good luck to the last investors . the last one turns off the light  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wow. the course goes down and on. soon we get ENVIOn token as a gift. Thanks to the great team   Grin

$0,382291 USD (-15,79%)
0,00003869 BTC (-17,35%)
0,00046857 ETH (-17,96%)
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

Solution is very simple if they want to pay their supporters those helped them spreading word about the project. They can used figures of money which they raised and based on that ratio should be used to calculate award. They should deal separately remaining KYC of ICO participants. They can refund or burn unclaimed tokens either way is good.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: