Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292047 times)
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:44:57 AM

tomorrow is going to be completely unfair for people who missed out on 2 days in a row. price is now 25 cents higher. very unfair.

you guys should give HBC to people who has BTC in their wallet inside your website. thats the only fair way and thats how most ICO work..

I understand you but if we do that we are sold out immediately and many people are still there with no coins as there are so much demand at the moment
So you see we try to make it right for anyone but the price of HBM will go up to 25$ easily after the ICO so pretty much everyone from the ICO will get a profit, we can pretty much promise that.

tomorrow is going to be completely unfair for people who missed out on 2 days in a row. price is now 25 cents higher. very unfair.

you guys should give HBC to people who has BTC in their wallet inside your website. thats the only fair way and thats how most ICO work..

A man offers a clever idea. I similarly participated in the program ICO from to the nearby branch, so there in general it is realized yet better when create a cнaчaлo warrant on a purchase. and then pay already. Thus I accomplished a few purchases, there are not limitations such at times, there is not the jitter.

The thing is we need limits as so many people are trying to get in, if we make no limit there will be people who just buy 1 or 2 million coins and that is it then. We just want that everyone gets the chance to get some! Even if you would buy for 5$ you will still make an enormous profit!
On Tuesday or Wednesday we will limit it, so that just people with no HBC can buy, i hope that sounds good to you!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Because of security reasons all withdrawals will be possible again after the ICO (after the 23.11.2017)

As there is a Bitcoin fork on the 16.11.2017 we will supply you with the split 1:1
So you will get the extra cash (coin) over your dashboard, so you don´t need to worry

The Price for the third round of the ICO will be between 1 - 1,25$

PS: Don`t worry about to high prices, the price willl stay pretty low compared to the future price!

Beeing there since day 1.

Put hours and hours to share the vision of the HBC coin to many investors.

Got 40 peoples + locked in in my team all ready to invest knowing the risks of an ICO.

Not able myself to buy 2 days in a row my 500 HBC with the best internet connection at the zero countdown.

Got 5-6 lucky guys in my team who buy.

And now you are telling me the price will go up?

Thats really interesting  Smiley

Im gonna learn from this experience.

I am glad to hear that and i hope we still got you on board.

I fully understand you, but we have to do that as we can not make anybody happy.

There are just too many people interested in HBC at the moment, actually this is great as that should show you the potential here!

As soon as the lending starts you will get your bonuses so i hope that will make you smile a bit then!

This is so unfair, for people that was here before this forum page had no more then 10 posts are losing on so much now.  We expected to buy coins at 1 dollar and 2 times crashed whilst other people that have more then 150+ on their team bought majority of the coins, im guessing its serving the big buyers first for certain reasons. You need to do something for the early birds who deposited before you even had 250 followers on twitter... 

What "something special" will you do for us tomorrow?

I know it is but whatever we do it is not fair for one side or another...we are between all of you and some are happy because they got coins and others are mad which is normal. I appreciate your loyalty and i hope we can keep you on board! We will think about something maybe the first people will get something special after the ICO! I am onn your side and will keep you posted about everything.

Or if the devs are so in love with the whole everyone at once idea why not make it a random time instead of the timer. That way you reward those that follow the project closely.

Yes we might do that within the next days, the thing is some peolple want it that way and others this way, which way should we go? We changed todays limit to 1,000 per person because the community wanted it, we added stuff the community wished for so we really try!

I am one of the many who is unable to buy Homeblockcoin. The page keeps loading to log in page, error 502 appears like 100 times and then 20 minutes later after selling time ends all the coins are gone. Any tips to buy only 100 and then take my money out of here so i can invest on other ICO like GRX?
Don't be so confident that your price is gonna go up $25, one company should know that you shouldn't upset the major investors who can dump all of your coins, you don't want to end up like Bitbase do you?
I thought Hextra coin ICO is a pain in the ass, but no, there's another bigger enemy. At least I am able to get some coins 2 days in a row although their website crashes like crazy.
I am so upset about this ICO. 2 days in a row without anything. If you seriously want to increase the price to $5 and be confident that we will still get profits, well i have nothing to say.
A russian member has posted a video how he was able to buy, just open 5 tabs in your explorer, enter the amount you want to buy and click buy as soon as the timer runs out in all 5 tabs.
Yes and as i saw in the forum there were also many angry people who could not get any Hextra coin...
There are always two sides, but i know what you mean of course.
Because of our Affiliate program we are sure that we will grow bigger than well known ICOs out there Wink

Or if the devs are so in love with the whole everyone at once idea why not make it a random time instead of the timer. That way you reward those that follow the project closely.

Also BTC price will be much lower after fork and HBC price will keep increasing.
Nobody knows what will happen with BTC, HBC will not increase that much so you do not need to worry!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptony96

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:56:47 AM

I understand you but if we do that we are sold out immediately and many people are still there with no coins as there are so much demand at the moment
So you see we try to make it right for anyone but the price of HBM will go up to 25$ easily after the ICO so pretty much everyone from the ICO will get a profit, we can pretty much promise that.

A man offers a clever idea. I similarly participated in the program ICO from to the nearby branch, so there in general it is realized yet better when create a cнaчaлo warrant on a purchase. and then pay already. Thus I accomplished a few purchases, there are not limitations such at times, there is not the jitter.

The thing is we need limits as so many people are trying to get in, if we make no limit there will be people who just buy 1 or 2 million coins and that is it then. We just want that everyone gets the chance to get some! Even if you would buy for 5$ you will still make an enormous profit!
On Tuesday or Wednesday we will limit it, so that just people with no HBC can buy, i hope that sounds good to you!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Because of security reasons all withdrawals will be possible again after the ICO (after the 23.11.2017)

As there is a Bitcoin fork on the 16.11.2017 we will supply you with the split 1:1
So you will get the extra cash (coin) over your dashboard, so you don´t need to worry

PS: Don`t worry about to high prices, the price willl stay pretty low compared to the future price!

Got 40 peoples + locked in in my team all ready to invest knowing the risks of an ICO.

Not able myself to buy 2 days in a row my 500 HBC with the best internet connection at the zero countdown.

I fully understand you, but we have to do that as we can not make anybody happy.

There are just too many people interested in HBC at the moment, actually this is great as that should show you the potential here!

As soon as the lending starts you will get your bonuses so i hope that will make you smile a bit then!

This is so unfair, for people that was here before this forum page had no more then 10 posts are losing on so much now.  We expected to buy coins at 1 dollar and 2 times crashed whilst other people that have more then 150+ on their team bought majority of the coins, im guessing its serving the big buyers first for certain reasons. You need to do something for the early birds who deposited before you even had 250 followers on twitter... 

I know it is but whatever we do it is not fair for one side or another...we are between all of you and some are happy because they got coins and others are mad which is normal. I appreciate your loyalty and i hope we can keep you on board! We will think about something maybe the first people will get something special after the ICO! I am onn your side and will keep you posted about everything.

Yes we might do that within the next days, the thing is some peolple want it that way and others this way, which way should we go? We changed todays limit to 1,000 per person because the community wanted it, we added stuff the community wished for so we really try!

I am one of the many who is unable to buy Homeblockcoin. The page keeps loading to log in page, error 502 appears like 100 times and then 20 minutes later after selling time ends all the coins are gone. Any tips to buy only 100 and then take my money out of here so i can invest on other ICO like GRX?
Don't be so confident that your price is gonna go up $25, one company should know that you shouldn't upset the major investors who can dump all of your coins, you don't want to end up like Bitbase do you?
I thought Hextra coin ICO is a pain in the ass, but no, there's another bigger enemy. At least I am able to get some coins 2 days in a row although their website crashes like crazy.
I am so upset about this ICO. 2 days in a row without anything. If you seriously want to increase the price to $5 and be confident that we will still get profits, well i have nothing to say.
A russian member has posted a video how he was able to buy, just open 5 tabs in your explorer, enter the amount you want to buy and click buy as soon as the timer runs out in all 5 tabs.
Yes and as i saw in the forum there were also many angry people who could not get any Hextra coin...
Because of our Affiliate program we are sure that we will grow bigger than well known ICOs out there Wink

Also BTC price will be much lower after fork and HBC price will keep increasing.
Nobody knows what will happen with BTC, HBC will not increase that much so you do not need to worry!

For sure there is few solutions to fix the issues going on right now for people in my position.

You can do a round in favor of the builders?

Marketers are the reason you guys will go up and up.

So make a smart move and show us your appreciation it will come back to you 100 times stronger trust me.

-Cryptony
CryptonicMan

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:58:52 AM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

i don't understand, why it is slowed for people to open more then 1 tab and so that means that 1 person added extra 8 refreshes on your servers so imagine other people doing this.  No wonder it crashes but what i dont understand is  the second the timer ran to 0 i clicked buy and instantly the page went into"checking your browser" and a 5sec countdown after that it just said error 525... so do i have to refresh the page when that happens or what
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:08:01 AM

i don't understand, why it is slowed for people to open more then 1 tab and so that means that 1 person added extra 8 refreshes on your servers so imagine other people doing this.  No wonder it crashes but what i dont understand is  the second the timer ran to 0 i clicked buy and instantly the page went into"checking your browser" and a 5sec countdown after that it just said error 525... so do i have to refresh the page when that happens or what
As an example, 10 minutes before the launch simply open 3 tabs and type in the amount you want to buy in HBC. When the timer hits 0 you simply press buy on all three tabs. From now on it is like roulette you may won or not. The problem is not the server it is that too many people do that and reload over and over. That is why the site can crash as it is like there are over 120,000 people on the website at the same time.

joetrv

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:12:02 AM

Now you must open BTC withdraw for everyone did not entered the ICO. 16/11 it will be Segwit2x so we need our coins back in our wallets to get 2x coins. Either you will get em. Scam?

Anyone who has deposited BTC on HomeBlockCoin will get the fork 1:1 ! So if there is a new Bitcoin or a split coin you will be able to get that coin into your dashboard!
We are actually better than your wallet as we do that for you Wink

I hope this is true
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:18:43 AM

Now you must open BTC withdraw for everyone did not entered the ICO. 16/11 it will be Segwit2x so we need our coins back in our wallets to get 2x coins. Either you will get em. Scam?

Anyone who has deposited BTC on HomeBlockCoin will get the fork 1:1 ! So if there is a new Bitcoin or a split coin you will be able to get that coin into your dashboard!
We are actually better than your wallet as we do that for you Wink

I hope this is true

It will be announced tomorrow over Telegram and Twitter, as mentioned we work with you and our community towards a vision, so no need for us to keep BxT or how the split coin will be called.
The time will tell i guess, but believe me when I say that we will grow pretty big!

mcall

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:20:30 AM

Now many  ico coin's price  dump  down it's ico after  it was  listed  on  exchanges.  Can  you  tell  me  some  ico price  policy?  for example , How  do you confirm  your ico price?  How  do you  hold  the  price  after  it was listed  on  exchange?  Do  you  have   ico price  policy?
Cryptony96

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:21:48 AM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

For sure there is few solutions to fix the issues going on right now for people in my position.

You can do a round in favor of the builders?

Marketers are the reason you guys will go up and up.

So make a smart move and show us your appreciation it will come back to you 100 times stronger trust me.

-Cryptony
Nakazi

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:45 AM

If this is indeed going to be implemented then this is definitely a step in the right direction!
CryptonicMan

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:34:06 AM

i don't understand, why it is slowed for people to open more then 1 tab and so that means that 1 person added extra 8 refreshes on your servers so imagine other people doing this.  No wonder it crashes but what i dont understand is  the second the timer ran to 0 i clicked buy and instantly the page went into"checking your browser" and a 5sec countdown after that it just said error 525... so do i have to refresh the page when that happens or what
As an example, 10 minutes before the launch simply open 3 tabs and type in the amount you want to buy in HBC. When the timer hits 0 you simply press buy on all three tabs. From now on it is like roulette you may won or not. The problem is not the server it is that too many people do that and reload over and over. That is why the site can crash as it is like there are over 120,000 people on the website at the same time.

do i refresh page when it turns white and says " Checking your browser before accessing homeblockcoin.com " ?  how come there is no timer on next ICO?
"
MakerONE

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:46:23 AM

This site is very slow, this is a minus point for your project,
 please improve the site speed or upgrade the hosting package.
joetrv

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:55:51 AM

I saw there is one investor whose can buy 2 times the coin in same date and same time
Is it Fair ?

When the other less sleep to fight to buy your coins but there is one investor can do that ?
Please think the solution to solve this

For who want to know that picture please you can see the posted in Homeblock Official Facebook or PM me on Whatsapp +62813 9983 9084

In Indonesia, your ICO runs out is 4AM which is our sleep time
We have to do that when Hextra coin ICO and many investors get sick after that.

We are less sleep now.
We have to deposit earlier than others
We have login in 3-5 device browser
But the result still same ERROR BAD GATE AWAY 502 OR 522

And you said you have Great Server Huh
Bullshit..!! Great Server never error even people in whole world do login

You must fix this with this suggestion :
1. Give all of 5 mio coins to floor and let investors to buy even it can be sold out faster than your prediction, it is good for you to develop your system or another. Many ICO do that or another method and you need to say that they are not ICO ?

2. Just give maximum limit coins for an account, ex : 1 account just have 500 coins after that the menu BUY COIN is DISABLED. Are you scare that your coin doesn't SOLD OUT ?

3. Let leader to buy from one door so HBC can transfer the coin to investors base on the list from Leader with minimum Buyer.

I give you Statement :
In Indonesia so many ICO's Investors and i think you know that.
But we have learn from Hextra Coin. We have many people get sick because less sleep
So if you don't change the buy method, I will tell you

INDONESIA TEAM QUIT FROM HBC
I think another country will follow us.

More ICO in this world which have the easier method to buy
MakerONE

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:59:55 AM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

I have deposited before the ICO, I did not buy any coins,
Price for the third round is $1.25 is very unfair

You should plan to increase the price by period, phase
from $ 1 + $ 0.05
johnmoss

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:04:22 AM

It's a shame that someone is trying to buy coins for 2 nights in a row and transferred Bitcoins before the first round, but he can not buy. And now the price for the first investors, as for all, becomes higher.

And those who come tomorrow, or in a couple of days - will be in the same conditions as those who came first in the project.

I tried to send Bitcoins as soon as possible, on November 4, and believed would i buy coins for 1 dollar the first day.

But I'm already beginning to think that it can take several days, if not weeks.

Then the question arises.

Why try to be the first?

If in the end you are in exactly the same position as those who come to the project tomorrow, or a week later...

And the one who comes later, perhaps even in a more favorable position. Since during this time trading on the exchange, could earn more Bitcoins.

All this I write in order to ask you not to increase the price for the people who came first in the project. For those who promoted your project even before the start of ICO, which allowed more people to learn about the company. This is like one of the types of bounty, only without the free distribution of coins.
Babochka92

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:06:52 AM

Bring me my bitcoins back. You do not hear me, I do not want to participate and wait for the sigvit! I did not buy coins for 1 dollar, at 1.25 I will not buy. Give the bitcoins urgently to me! How much I wrote on this issue already, you do not provide a solution. Give the bitcoins do not want to, keep waiting! Your team does not like me anymore. I'm very wicked. I will write in red letters, so that people can see me and not enter into a project that does not give back the bitcoins put in it!
vaegynp_vokoch

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:23:57 AM

Hello Homeblock,
I have a question, how come you don't display the transaction history, on the backend office for those who bought? I am searching for it but I found nothing.
Other ICO's display their transaction history. I was just wondering why you are not displaying it. It got me thinking that perhaps you are faking your data. Saying something like "ICO round 1 sold out in 1 minute" to get more people hyped. I am just curious.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:35:24 AM

Now many  ico coin's price  dump  down it's ico after  it was  listed  on  exchanges.  Can  you  tell  me  some  ico price  policy?  for example , How  do you confirm  your ico price?  How  do you  hold  the  price  after  it was listed  on  exchange?  Do  you  have   ico price  policy?
Yes we do and we will push the price do not worry about that we have planned out everything. That is why i can tell you that we are going to 25$ pretty quick and i can not wait so see all the people who were saying we are not great as we got such big people in it is ridiculous!

Hello Homeblock,
I have a question, how come you don't display the transaction history, on the backend office for those who bought? I am searching for it but I found nothing.
Other ICO's display their transaction history. I was just wondering why you are not displaying it. It got me thinking that perhaps you are faking your data. Saying something like "ICO round 1 sold out in 1 minute" to get more people hyped. I am just curious.
That is a great idea, actually it could come from me Wink Yes we will discuss that, thanks for that!
To be honest it would be stupid from us to do that as you would find that out later so we would actually cut our self with that  Roll Eyes

Bring me my bitcoins back. You do not hear me, I do not want to participate and wait for the sigvit! I did not buy coins for 1 dollar, at 1.25 I will not buy. Give the bitcoins urgently to me! How much I wrote on this issue already, you do not provide a solution. Give the bitcoins do not want to, keep waiting! Your team does not like me anymore. I'm very wicked. I will write in red letters, so that people can see me and not enter into a project that does not give back the bitcoins put in it!
I see, as mentioned earlier payouts are possible after the ICO so do not worry you will be able to withdraw your BTC after the 23.11.2017, i hope i could help you with this and do not be mad just because your were unlucky or do you also act like that if you loose in the casino at the roulette table?

Thanks for your feedback, we are already on one of the best packages to be honest it is just too much traffic to handle, if you got a solution let us know we are happy to work with the community!

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:46:40 AM

]I saw there is one investor whose can buy 2 times the coin in same date and same time
Is it Fair ?

When the other less sleep to fight to buy your coins but there is one investor can do that ?
Please think the solution to solve this

For who want to know that picture please you can see the posted in Homeblock Official Facebook or PM me on Whatsapp +62813 9983 9084

In Indonesia, your ICO runs out is 4AM which is our sleep time
We have to do that when Hextra coin ICO and many investors get sick after that.

We are less sleep now.
We have to deposit earlier than others
We have login in 3-5 device browser
But the result still same ERROR BAD GATE AWAY 502 OR 522

And you said you have Great Server Huh
Bullshit..!! Great Server never error even people in whole world do login

You must fix this with this suggestion :
1. Give all of 5 mio coins to floor and let investors to buy even it can be sold out faster than your prediction, it is good for you to develop your system or another. Many ICO do that or another method and you need to say that they are not ICO ?

2. Just give maximum limit coins for an account, ex : 1 account just have 500 coins after that the menu BUY COIN is DISABLED. Are you scare that your coin doesn't SOLD OUT ?

3. Let leader to buy from one door so HBC can transfer the coin to investors base on the list from Leader with minimum Buyer.

I give you Statement :
In Indonesia so many ICO's Investors and i think you know that.
But we have learn from Hextra Coin. We have many people get sick because less sleep
So if you don't change the buy method, I will tell you

INDONESIA TEAM QUIT FROM HBC
I think another country will follow us.

More ICO in this world which have the easier method to buy
[/size][/size][/b][/font][/b][/size][/size][/b][/color]
Good morning to Indonesia and welcome, I will try to answer all your question to your statisfaction:

1.) If we give all 5,000,000 out for 1$ we just can make 50% happy as there are too many people which wanna enter HBC so half of the people would not get in Roll Eyes I know what you mean no question.
2.) Tomorrow it will be a limit of 500 Coins and from Tuesday on ONLY people WITHOUT ANY HBC will be able to buy, I hope that you at least stay and try until then as I can promise you the price will go beyond what you probably expect!
3.) That sound interesting we will check that one, thanks!

In the end you will get your coins and when we start our lending program and open the exchanges HBC will go up and up that is something I can promise you already!

Babochka92

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:48:07 AM

Yes we do and we will push the price do not worry about that we have planned out everything. That is why i can tell you that we are going to 25$ pretty quick and i can not wait so see all the people who were saying we are not great as we got such big people in it is ridiculous!

Hello Homeblock,
That is a great idea, actually it could come from me Wink Yes we will discuss that, thanks for that!
To be honest it would be stupid from us to do that as you would find that out later so we would actually cut our self with that  Roll Eyes

I see, as mentioned earlier payouts are possible after the ICO so do not worry you will be able to withdraw your BTC after the 23.11.2017, i hope i could help you with this and do not be mad just because your were unlucky or do you also act like that if you loose in the casino at the roulette table?

Thanks for your feedback, we are already on one of the best packages to be honest it is just too much traffic to handle, if you got a solution let us know we are happy to work with the community!

Do you have a casino or roulette, or what have you got? You froze my bitcoins to me and do not want to give, they said after November 23, 2017 during this time I would have earned more trading on the stock exchange. I understand that you do not want to give my money and buy coins from you, just started the bitcoin and lost everything. You do not want to go to meet people. many you already here in the branch wrote that either return the initial investors bitcoin, or make an automatic purchase at a price of 1 dollar, I started 2 days ago bitcoin on your account and still I do not have coins and bitcoin hanging in your wallet.
DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:54:41 AM

Is coin minerable?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: