Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292075 times)
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:26:48 PM

HomeBlockCoin is the most traded coin on coinexchange.io in the ETH market and to make it even greater we are performing better than BCC Wink
We are so gratful about you and this awesome community, we had a lot of hate within the last days but for all the beliebers (ah we meant believers sorry Justin) it paid of! Thank you so much!
This community is probably the best in this whole forum i mean HBC is the best coin, so we must have the best community out there Smiley
Let's make history in 2018 and show the doubters that they were SOOoo wrong!

HBC to the moon

Internal exchange + BTC withdrawals within the next two days!

TRADE HBC HERE:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HBC/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HBC_BTC
https://coinhouse.eu/markets/hbcbtc

Quyz, what about Yobit?
We will be on YoBit in January, everything we communicate with you here is not just a story we tell you, it is always the reality Wink

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:27:40 PM

By the way, in my opinion the most important thing for lending platforms is internal exchange. Because as a investor  I don't wanna go to the any external exchanges, it's not convenient. I wanna go the the site and do my investments there.
So the last step for HBC team. We are really waiting for this. Please don't let us down. It's very important.

This is not the last step Cheesy of the project HBC, but a very important step.
Everyone is waiting  to the opening of internal exchanges and the possibility of withdrawing bitcoin.
Internal exchange + BTC withdrawals will be available within the next two days as promised Smiley

Cryptony96

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:30:34 PM

HomeBlockCoin is the most traded coin on coinexchange.io in the ETH market and to make it even greater we are performing better than BCC Wink
We are so gratful about you and this awesome community, we had a lot of hate within the last days but for all the beliebers (ah we meant believers sorry Justin) it paid of! Thank you so much!
This community is probably the best in this whole forum i mean HBC is the best coin, so we must have the best community out there Smiley

HBC to the moon

TRADE HBC HERE:

Congrats for all the good work guys! So proud of you! Seeing you succeed like that as an investor is like seeing your baby for the first time after pregnancy. ahahaha sorry for the comparison but its so true!  Wink Cheesy
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:37:40 PM

HBC to the moon

TRADE HBC HERE:

Congrats for all the good work guys! So proud of you! Seeing you succeed like that as an investor is like seeing your baby for the first time after pregnancy. ahahaha sorry for the comparison but its so true!  Wink Cheesy
Haha thank you sir for the example Wink You are more than just an investor you are a part from HomeBlockCoin and without you HBC would not be where we are now! Thank you!

tsunadegodaime

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:42:44 PM

Good comparison, I like it.
lotus1900

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:09:55 PM

I love this coin. Go to the moon Cheesy
OlegProkofiev

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:13:19 PM

Hi Homeblock,

Please confirm if you have received my details you requested.

I have sent them to your email - support@homeblockcoin.com

Please reset 2FA from my account.

My mail russya4@gmail.com

I sent all my account information. Help me, for the third week I can not log into my account
Tylips

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:34:02 PM

Hi Homeblock,

I sent all my account information. Help me, for the third week I can not log into my account

Dear HBC, there are 125 coins on my purse 7/24 for 16 days already - there are no rewards! I participate in shares, weight 1386 , net weight 4113098
wallet HJ9w3G23RHrCKe4BDGgcgRCU8DQyGn4D1x
I put it on the stack, because I believe that HBC will fly to the moon.
rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:52:29 PM

Hi Homeblock,

@Official_HomeBlockCoin   Telegram write here and wait! 1-2days Smiley)

is it really official?

albertony

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

Hi guys,
It seems like I have some issues with staking, since 11.12 I've got nothing. Could you please check? See the screenshot
https://snag.gy/dXabLz.jpg
teamglobe

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:58:07 PM

Finally listed in the TOP 4  AAA1+ rated lending coins Wink

Very Proud, this you can show to all your parnters and interessting people !!!

2018 will be our BIG YEAR - HBC TO THE MOON
Artemiy17

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:08:41 PM

Where can I track HBC's blockchain transactions?
rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/

may be there is something else

serdavos91

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:57:55 PM

Bet those guys who dumped the coin once it was possible will curse themselves for selling it way too early. I wouldn't be too surprised if the coin is worth around 20 $ in January, once the internal exchange starts and HBC gets listed on Yobit.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:20:45 PM

Yo did you have a nice rebound here or what happened? I can only remember those times where anybody thought you turned out to be a scam. Looks much more lively and promising here now!
No rebound, we always said the truth Wink HBC is real and a huge thing until the 31.12 the internal exchange will launch and al BTC withdraws will be released 48 hours after the internal exchange the latest. Welcome back Smiley

When new people can register and join lending program, after open of internal exchange ?
Registration is open and the Internal exchange goes live until Sunday the latest!

Knock, knock...anybody home??

And one more poor decision to use a fledgling exchange like coinexchange to trade. I hope you did not give them free coins in trade for the listing - they are going to dump them and destroy the price foundation created at coinhouse. Then it will sit dormant for months until they tell you they need to delist because of poor volume. Even though you are probably not ready for externals, you should have waited for Yobit to list or just paid double their high fee since you are in such a hurry to list externally versus internally. You almost had a chart breakout at coinhouse but this project can be called the "almost project".

Due to the many lending scams and the high price you charged for the ICO (up to $5), you will likely not get the loan funds you need now to stay afloat for more than 2 months. There are many who could only get their hands on 100 coins and they need a $10.10 coin price in order to lend at a decent time/rate. For those who got more coins, well that was your luck - or gamble, especially with all the made up rules as the game goes along such as limits of 100 coin sales or 5 transactions per day - you are likely to get stuck in this for a long time so don't bash the smaller (and smarter) investors here because they are the majority and much more likely to scream in anger and hurt your investment value.

It seems for now that you need an airdrop or a Bonus coin of some sort to encourage lending so that you can survive. Please don't do what other projects have done and offer slightly higher rates because the problem is the limited number of coins people are hodling due to the bad ICO format. Not many want to stake their coins either or they would have bought a POS only coin. They want to lend and see their wallets increase each day. but they need an incentive to stay with you and not run to the next project. Plus, you have angered so many people that even Brittany Spears at her worst could not have gathered as much negative attention at this point.

Try this:
Offer a great incentive to lend such as a bonus coin or airdrop - this will make people want to hodl or at least wait and see the public  perception. Make the coins redeemable only through lending first.

Open the BTC wallets so people can pull their money out after the announcement news has a day to circulate. Then give an option to speed up the transaction by paying a "rapid" transfer fee. You must know how quick Bitconnect is and they don't even charge more.

Open the internal exchange quickly after the first 2 steps and allow people to change their minds about returning their BTC - Make them desire to deposit more!

Offer a weekly lottery, where one lucky winner wins double the daily rate for  the rest of their loan term. Give lottery tickets away on a tiered basis where the highest loans get more tickets (chances) than the lower value loans to encourage greater BTC deposits and more re-lending funds.

Don't adopt the mindset that this project is going to dissolve at some point. Start planning for the annual get-together location in 2020.

Keep updating your roadmap and honestly show the past failures and how you plan to avoid the next.

I am waiting for all the many lending projects to stop copying an unreachable giant like Bitconnect and start cloning companies like Davor who seem to be doing it right!

Turn the tables and prove me wrong.

Thanks for your statement, we think that we are different than the others and of course we will proof you wrong and do our best! You wrote some good ideas! Internal exchange goes live within the next days so we hope that is something you like!

Regarding the internal exchange: the competition in this area is insane (Cobinhood, Kucoin, Binance etc.). Are you going to compete with those guys and if yes, how do you think you can gai market shares?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
tsunadegodaime

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:22:12 PM

http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/

may be there is something else
block explorer is very broked ATM, checked my transactions - not founding, checked my wallet - found it but HBC amount is very wrong. I think block explorer is WIP.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:28:04 PM

Yo did you have a nice rebound here or what happened? I can only remember those times where anybody thought you turned out to be a scam. Looks much more lively and promising here now!
No rebound, we always said the truth Wink HBC is real and a huge thing until the 31.12 the internal exchange will launch and al BTC withdraws will be released 48 hours after the internal exchange the latest. Welcome back Smiley

When new people can register and join lending program, after open of internal exchange ?
Registration is open and the Internal exchange goes live until Sunday the latest!

Knock, knock...anybody home??

And one more poor decision to use a fledgling exchange like coinexchange to trade. I hope you did not give them free coins in trade for the listing - they are going to dump them and destroy the price foundation created at coinhouse. Then it will sit dormant for months until they tell you they need to delist because of poor volume. Even though you are probably not ready for externals, you should have waited for Yobit to list or just paid double their high fee since you are in such a hurry to list externally versus internally. You almost had a chart breakout at coinhouse but this project can be called the "almost project".

Due to the many lending scams and the high price you charged for the ICO (up to $5), you will likely not get the loan funds you need now to stay afloat for more than 2 months. There are many who could only get their hands on 100 coins and they need a $10.10 coin price in order to lend at a decent time/rate. For those who got more coins, well that was your luck - or gamble, especially with all the made up rules as the game goes along such as limits of 100 coin sales or 5 transactions per day - you are likely to get stuck in this for a long time so don't bash the smaller (and smarter) investors here because they are the majority and much more likely to scream in anger and hurt your investment value.

It seems for now that you need an airdrop or a Bonus coin of some sort to encourage lending so that you can survive. Please don't do what other projects have done and offer slightly higher rates because the problem is the limited number of coins people are hodling due to the bad ICO format. Not many want to stake their coins either or they would have bought a POS only coin. They want to lend and see their wallets increase each day. but they need an incentive to stay with you and not run to the next project. Plus, you have angered so many people that even Brittany Spears at her worst could not have gathered as much negative attention at this point.

Try this:
Offer a great incentive to lend such as a bonus coin or airdrop - this will make people want to hodl or at least wait and see the public  perception. Make the coins redeemable only through lending first.

Open the BTC wallets so people can pull their money out after the announcement news has a day to circulate. Then give an option to speed up the transaction by paying a "rapid" transfer fee. You must know how quick Bitconnect is and they don't even charge more.

Open the internal exchange quickly after the first 2 steps and allow people to change their minds about returning their BTC - Make them desire to deposit more!

Offer a weekly lottery, where one lucky winner wins double the daily rate for  the rest of their loan term. Give lottery tickets away on a tiered basis where the highest loans get more tickets (chances) than the lower value loans to encourage greater BTC deposits and more re-lending funds.

Don't adopt the mindset that this project is going to dissolve at some point. Start planning for the annual get-together location in 2020.

Keep updating your roadmap and honestly show the past failures and how you plan to avoid the next.

I am waiting for all the many lending projects to stop copying an unreachable giant like Bitconnect and start cloning companies like Davor who seem to be doing it right!

Turn the tables and prove me wrong.

Thanks for your statement, we think that we are different than the others and of course we will proof you wrong and do our best! You wrote some good ideas! Internal exchange goes live within the next days so we hope that is something you like!

I stand corrected. I am willing to admit when I am wrong - I am definitely wrong in this case. This is turning out to be like a good movie where all the parts seem to come together at the end. Though I am hoping that we do not see the ending anytime soon. This is the first time, I bought an ICO and bought more after. Wow, I was very wrong about your team.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
OlegProkofiev

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:40:56 PM

Hi Homeblock,

@Official_HomeBlockCoin   Telegram write here and wait! 1-2days Smiley)

Thank you so much! waiting for a response from support
smartie888

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:14:07 PM

Hi guys!
1) What is inside the lending feature - who pays back on my money? Who we lend to? How do you use the money i've lended?
2) Will lending get more income than trade by myself? than just HODL ?
3) What is the innovation inside? i didn't found on whitepapter, looks like pump coin, because Whitepaper's Roadmap on 80% focused on coin Price
crypto flower

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:07:02 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 03:56:00 PM by crypto flower

I initiated a large withdrawal of HBC to my wallet to start staking.  I used the address which I had originally supplied.  Upon initiation of the transaction, the site listed the transaction as pending, and eventually paid.  To my dismay, the funds never reached my wallet.  The next morning, I sent another 10 HBC to the same wallet, with the same provided address.  Again it listed as pending, and eventually paid, however, this time the funds showed up in my wallet within minutes.  It has been days, and I have still not received my initial, large transaction.  I believe that it was likely never processed through the site, as otherwise it would be in my wallet.  I have opened a support ticket and have yet to receive a response.  Please assist me in this situation.  Thank you.

therealcryptoflower@gmail.com

Transaction ID: 475a9f6518d94852a25626b1b1f2cb1d5a17859077e58c1c5f14dd5ef057c6d5
This is listed on the Block Explorer as being in the wallet, but the coins are not there.  Is there any way to have the wallet re-scan the blockchain?
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: