Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292080 times)
POMEJIb

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:31 AM

Hello team HomeBlockCoin I can not get my coins out (HBC) from your stock exchange CoinHouse I will appreciate any help thanks.
Tylips

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:18:18 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 08:53:53 AM by Tylips

http://clip2net.com/clip/m257582/bc898-clip-154kb.jpg
It's been more than 12 days since the coins are ripe. Writes that the share will come in 8 days. Something is going wrong...
Please answer
Dear HBC, there are 125 coins on my purse 7/24 for 16 days already - there are no rewards! I participate in shares, weight 1342 , net weight 4074894
wallet HJ9w3G23RHrCKe4BDGgcgRCU8DQyGn4D1x
I put it on the stack, because I believe that HBC will fly to the moon.
Cop999

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:34:42 AM

I'm very glad that the third exchange where tokens are traded is already added.
It can be seen that the developers are working.
I'm sure everyone who wrote that the HBC scam, very much mistaken.
Or am I still mistaken? Wink
silverf28

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:00:47 AM

go to moon 2018  Grin
miramagz

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:17:46 AM

In Homeblockcoin we trust Smiley
miramagz

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:29:14 AM

By the way, in my opinion the most important thing for lending platforms is internal exchange. Because as a investor  I don't wanna go to the any external exchanges, it's not convenient. I wanna go the the site and do my investments there.
So the last step for HBC team. We are really waiting for this. Please don't let us down. It's very important.

szafek

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:38:16 AM

HomeblockCoin(HBC) is now live on Cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HBC_BTC

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Cop999

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:39:35 AM

By the way, in my opinion the most important thing for lending platforms is internal exchange. Because as a investor  I don't wanna go to the any external exchanges, it's not convenient. I wanna go the the site and do my investments there.
So the last step for HBC team. We are really waiting for this. Please don't let us down. It's very important.

This is not the last step Cheesy of the project HBC, but a very important step.
Everyone is waiting  to the opening of internal exchanges and the possibility of withdrawing bitcoin.
c0mitsync

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

Dear HBC Admin,

Could I have the email from your support team? I want to know the exact details about my HBC purchase within the ICO. (date, amount, token price, ..). It is not possible to see those details in my web profile.

Thanks in advance & Merry Christmas.

3 emails sent to support with no answer. I don’t know if there is somebody taking care of my problem

Hi HBC team,

There´s no way to get an answer from support team. Help!
OStyle1

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

Dear HomeBlockCoin Team,
I am very sad because my desktop wallet got hacked and I lost all my 854hbc inclusive staked coins Sad
I had paid so much in ICO for the hbc and now all is gone.
I have now a new pc because of the malware and a new hbc-wallet with 0 hbc.
That would be so awesome if I would get again some hbc, no one ever knows how is this feeling to lose all what you have, I wanted even to lend some hbc.
My hbc-adress: HFBdMLRb8ZKEJqWGckQeR3m6v8qbEt6za2
That would be so awesome, and would me make a smile again in my face and I even cant sleep.
I will be for every hbc donation very thankful.
Thank you very much!
Nikzem

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:46:46 AM

Good day! i made today transaction from the site coinexchange to the hbc wallet how long to wait for the receipt of coins?
Alex_Metelkin

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:56:44 AM

Good day! i made today transaction from the site coinexchange to the hbc wallet how long to wait for the receipt of coins?

Max is few hours
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:46:54 PM

██╗      ███╗ ██╗██╗      █╗█████╗█████╗                █████╗     ██████╗  ███╗      ██╗████████╗██████╗  █████╗  ██╗     
███╗  ████║ ██║███╗    █║██╔══╝█╔══██╗            ██╔═══╝   ██╔═══██╗████╗    ██║╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗█╔═══█╗██║     
█╔████╔██║ ██║█╔██╗  █║████╗  █████╔╝████╗ ██║            ██║      ██║██╔██╗  ██║      ██║      ██████╔╝█║      █║██║     
█║╚██╔╝██║ ██║█║╚██╗█║██╔═╝  █╔═██╗╚════╝ ██║            ██║      ██║██║╚██╗██║      ██║      ██╔══██╗█║      █║██║     
█║  ╚═╝  ██║ ██║█║  ╚███║█████╗█║    ██║            ╚█████╗   ╚██████╔╝██║  ╚████║      ██║      ██║    ██║╚████╔╝██████╗
╚╝          ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚╝    ╚══╝╚════╝╚╝    ╚═╝              ╚════╝     ╚═════╝  ╚═╝    ╚═══╝      ╚═╝      ╚═╝    ╚═╝  ╚═══╝  ╚═════╝

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

############# Mining your fav. Coin! ################
##                                                                                                ##
##                        NEW COIN: HBC added!                                   ##
##                                                                                                ##
##       NOW you can mine HBC on https://miner-control.de       ##
##                        Port:      3340                                                  ##
##                        Algo:      x11                                                    ##
##                        Low fee: 1%                                                    ##
##                Make the network more decentralized!                    ##
##             Mine here to protect the chain from splits!                  ##
##                Your Fav. Coin is missing? Request it!                      ##
############################################

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://miner-control.de:3340 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=HBC

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Feel free to mine here!

vunguyen27

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:47:07 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 01:17:56 PM by vunguyen27

Please try listing your HomeBlockCoin on Binance exchange by following this submit link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQ9W_zdd0WuNS2-y4PBwpRmLQbT76XWPcN6KdZzzsoSETTOQ/viewform
Since i'm also a contributor to this coin, i would love to see it grow as much as you did. The last few coins which were listed on Binance exchange got doubled in price in a single day (take POE as an example). I believe with the strength of the HBC community, HBC can be listed on Binance exchange no sweat. Good luck!

rusakovgold24

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:09:04 PM

HI HOMEBLOCK COIN,
WHAT'S ABOUT INTERNAL EXCHANGE? IT WILL STILL OPEN BEFORE 2018, WON'T IT? IF IT IS RIGHT, YOU HAVE 2 DAYS TO DO IT. IF YOU DON'T OPEN INTERNAL EXCHANGE, YOU DON'T HAVE SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL EXCHANGE VOLUME AND PRICE OF HBC.
Internal exchange as promised within the next two days Wink Look we always did what we said so this time it is gonna be the same! Thank you.

Thank you, today is a great day! Get ready for the internal exchange within the next two days.

I appeal to all haters and to those people who doubted.
After such very good results, I would recommend you to reconsider your attitude to the homblock and buy their coins while they are cheap as soon as the internal exchange opens. Otherwise, you will regret later because of not having done so. Personally, I bought coins for $ 5, when bitcoin cost $ 6500 and I do not regret about it despite the fact that now I could buy HBC cheaper.

Regards!

Thank you very much sir, yes there was a lot of hate but look who is laughing now Wink You did it very well, thanks!

HI HOMEBLOCK COIN,
WHAT'S ABOUT INTERNAL EXCHANGE? IT WILL STILL OPEN BEFORE 2018, WON'T IT? IF IT IS RIGHT, YOU HAVE 2 DAYS TO DO IT. IF YOU DON'T OPEN INTERNAL EXCHANGE, YOU DON'T HAVE SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL EXCHANGE VOLUME AND PRICE OF HBC.
They will open as promised. I'm HBC's lawyer. All questions to me)
Great we await you at our office tomorrow Wink

Dear, HBC team! Please create a petition on change.org like this https://www.change.org/p/add-digibyte-dgb-coin-on-coinbase-exchange
We could sign it and you will send it to other superbig exchanges like https://www.binance.com and https://bittrex.com/ and so we will try to list HBC there  Smiley

rusakovgold24

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

Please try listing your HomeBlockCoin on Binance exchange by following this submit link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQ9W_zdd0WuNS2-y4PBwpRmLQbT76XWPcN6KdZzzsoSETTOQ/viewform
Since i'm also a contributor to this coin, i would love to see it grows as much as you did. The last few coins which were listed on Binance exchange got doubled in price in a single day (take POE as an example). I believe with the strength of the HBC community, HBC can be listed on Binance exchange no sweat. Good luck!

totally support you. We'll do it

teamglobe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

Dear HBC,

just wanna say thank you, you keep your words and finally listed on:

- COINHOUSE
- COINEXCHANGE
- CRYPTOPIA
- COINMARKETCAP
- BLOCKFOLIO

Cant wait to go to the meeting in february and meet everyone of you,
when will you post all the info and will the meeting be in europe or in asia ? 

Thanks and happy new year, 2018 will be the HBC year Wink
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

██╗      ███╗ ██╗██╗      █╗█████╗█████╗                █████╗     ██████╗  ███╗      ██╗████████╗██████╗  █████╗  ██╗     
███╗  ████║ ██║███╗    █║██╔══╝█╔══██╗            ██╔═══╝   ██╔═══██╗████╗    ██║╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗█╔═══█╗██║     
█╔████╔██║ ██║█╔██╗  █║████╗  █████╔╝████╗ ██║            ██║      ██║██╔██╗  ██║      ██║      ██████╔╝█║      █║██║     
█║╚██╔╝██║ ██║█║╚██╗█║██╔═╝  █╔═██╗╚════╝ ██║            ██║      ██║██║╚██╗██║      ██║      ██╔══██╗█║      █║██║     
█║  ╚═╝  ██║ ██║█║  ╚███║█████╗█║    ██║            ╚█████╗   ╚██████╔╝██║  ╚████║      ██║      ██║    ██║╚████╔╝██████╗
╚╝          ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚╝    ╚══╝╚════╝╚╝    ╚═╝              ╚════╝     ╚═════╝  ╚═╝    ╚═══╝      ╚═╝      ╚═╝    ╚═╝  ╚═══╝  ╚═════╝

############# Mining your fav. Coin! ################
##                        NEW COIN: HBC added!                                   ##
##       NOW you can mine HBC on https://miner-control.de       ##
##                        Port:      3340                                                  ##
##                        Algo:      x11                                                    ##
##                        Low fee: 1%                                                    ##
##                Make the network more decentralized!                    ##
##             Mine here to protect the chain from splits!                  ##
##                Your Fav. Coin is missing? Request it!                      ##
############################################

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://miner-control.de:3340 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=HBC

Feel free to mine here!
Great to see guys, we will add you on our website. Welcome to the family!

Dear HBC,

just wanna say thank you, you keep your words and finally listed on:

- COINHOUSE
- COINEXCHANGE
- CRYPTOPIA
- COINMARKETCAP
- BLOCKFOLIO

Cant wait to go to the meeting in february and meet everyone of you,
when will you post all the info and will the meeting be in europe or in asia ? 

Thanks and happy new year, 2018 will be the HBC year Wink
We always keep our word! We may gonna change the date as everything is 3 weeks our timetable as the exchanges had so long to list us. We will update you in February about the event and ask you the community where to hold it Smiley

Since i'm also a contributor to this coin, i would love to see it grows as much as you did. The last few coins which were listed on Binance exchange got doubled in price in a single day (take POE as an example). I believe with the strength of the HBC community, HBC can be listed on Binance exchange no sweat. Good luck!

totally support you. We'll do it
Great idea of you, thank you sir!

HI HOMEBLOCK COIN,
Internal exchange as promised within the next two days Wink Look we always did what we said so this time it is gonna be the same! Thank you.

Thank you, today is a great day! Get ready for the internal exchange within the next two days.

I appeal to all haters and to those people who doubted.
After such very good results, I would recommend you to reconsider your attitude to the homblock and buy their coins while they are cheap as soon as the internal exchange opens. Otherwise, you will regret later because of not having done so. Personally, I bought coins for $ 5, when bitcoin cost $ 6500 and I do not regret about it despite the fact that now I could buy HBC cheaper.

Regards!

Thank you very much sir, yes there was a lot of hate but look who is laughing now Wink You did it very well, thanks!

HI HOMEBLOCK COIN,
They will open as promised. I'm HBC's lawyer. All questions to me)
Great we await you at our office tomorrow Wink

Dear, HBC team! Please create a petition on change.org like this https://www.change.org/p/add-digibyte-dgb-coin-on-coinbase-exchange
We could sign it and you will send it to other superbig exchanges like https://www.binance.com and https://bittrex.com/ and so we will try to list HBC there  Smiley

Okay we will, thanks for your support and everything we will let you know!

By the way, in my opinion the most important thing for lending platforms is internal exchange. Because as a investor  I don't wanna go to the any external exchanges, it's not convenient. I wanna go the the site and do my investments there.

This is not the last step Cheesy of the project HBC, but a very important step.
Everyone is waiting  to the opening of internal exchanges and the possibility of withdrawing bitcoin.
As promised that will all be possible within the next two days Wink

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:22:05 PM

HomeBlockCoin is the most traded coin on coinexchange.io in the ETH market and to make it even greater we are performing better than BCC Wink
We are so gratful about you and this awesome community, we had a lot of hate within the last days but for all the beliebers (ah we meant believers sorry Justin) it paid of! Thank you so much!
This community is probably the best in this whole forum i mean HBC is the best coin, so we must have the best community out there Smiley
Let's make history in 2018 and show the doubters that they were SOOoo wrong!

HBC to the moon

Internal exchange + BTC withdrawals within the next two days!

TRADE HBC HERE:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HBC/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HBC_BTC
https://coinhouse.eu/markets/hbcbtc

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
Alex_Metelkin

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:25:18 PM

HomeBlockCoin is the most traded coin on coinexchange.io in the ETH market and to make it even greater we are performing better than BCC Wink
We are so gratful about you and this awesome community, we had a lot of hate within the last days but for all the beliebers (ah we meant believers sorry Justin) it paid of! Thank you so much!
This community is probably the best in this whole forum i mean HBC is the best coin, so we must have the best community out there Smiley
Let's make history in 2018 and show the doubters that they were SOOoo wrong!

HBC to the moon

Internal exchange + BTC withdrawals within the next two days!

TRADE HBC HERE:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HBC/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HBC_BTC
https://coinhouse.eu/markets/hbcbtc

Guyz, what about Yobit?
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: