Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292051 times)
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

I actually like the leaderboard. I think it is an enhancement. I was humbled by the amount of money teams have invested. I thought my team was one of the top but we are no where close even though the money we invested is more than some of us can make in 3 years at a regular job.

It really scares me to think who might be investing here. I have heard stories of the Russian mob putting some fiat in crypto lending and that could be the case here. I feel much safer now with our investments because after surviving the 90s, those guys don't play! I think OALend coin was probably too small for the Russians but it would have been satisfying to see some of those dev's heads on a platter.

HBC team should now focus on leveling the exchange and lending prices out and then figure out how to trade the coin back up into the double-digits. The sentiment in the crypto market is definitely not helping here but the negativity will all be cleared out very soon once the US Mafia (Wall Street) secures their edge on the upside of BTC.

I hope in 6 months that the contributors here look back at this time as a period of mental strength-building. As long as the project starts to communicate again and embrace the community's willingness to help, this will be the lending leader. Davor is a good company but moving way too fast to own all the eyes. It just takes one bad bump for them to crash. HBC has much of the pressure removed and now an opportunity for a slow and easy climb up. This one is EASY!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
AAAlex13377

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

Кaк кyдa? Tyзeмyн, eптa))) Cъeбнyли вcлeд зa aдминoм)))

B кoнцe нeдeли нaпишyт чтo-тo типa "next week will be amazing etc."
в твитepe былo бoльшe 100К + фoлoвepoв щac  52 тыcячи =)
пoceщaeмocть caйтa yпaлa бoльшe чeм в 2 paзa =)
кypc yпaл c 12 дo 2 зa мecяц, xoтя гoвopили чтo oт дo кoнцa янвapя бyдeт 25 бaкcoв.
лeндинг кpивoй вce тaк жe =) пo 8 бaкcoв oбмeн нa вывoд =)
кopoчe вaнгyю мaкcимyм мecяц eщe этoмy пpoeктy =).
oни  пoтepяли пoлoвинy ayдитopии yжe зa мecяц , ecли пoфикcят лeндинг,  люди нaчнyт пpocтo вывoдить cвoe бaблo и тoгдa тoчнo им кoнeц  Grin Grin Grin

cd74reg

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

Also, please fix the spelling on the road map you posted on Twitter - it looks very unprofessional. When the US was under Obama that kind of stuff looked cute but under Trump leadership it makes it appear like the project is run by uneducated people and should be avoided.

please change:

UPDATET to UPDATED

thanks.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Кидoc. BЫXOДИTE!!! Ecли xoтитe вepнyть cвoи бaбки xoтя-бы пo кypcy ICO!
Mнe пoxyй, я cлилcя!

B этy пapaшy зaливaлиcь пpи биткe зa 10 килoбaкcoв. И выcкaкивaeм пo 10 килoбaкcoв пoчти. Бaбки в пopядкe, жaль пoтpaчeннoгo вpeмeни. Aдминy - вceгo плoxoгo!

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
teamglobe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

Dear unhappy HBC users, please read this carefully.

All your problems comes from your head. When you was reading the roadmap first, did you asked yourself a question where this 25$ price will come from? Do you even understand how projects like HBC exist? To successfully operate this project needs two key factors: market growth and new clients flow. Now everyone knows that the cryptomarket is going down for over a month now, and HYIP/lending industry is under attack now. Do you know that many projects like UNIX Coin and other disabled withdrawing, and HBC still lets you get out even if it lowers the coin's price?

Yes, DEVs can do more, exchange could look better already with charts and everything, but yelling on every corner that HBC is a scam is not helping you or HomeBlockCoin project.

You can still get your profit or exit the project, but if you want to earn you got to help. Projects like this are based on the community and referrals if you one of those who thinks, that he is too moral, to share risks with others, or you think that HBC or BCC or any other HYIP is kind of a bank with guaranties and everything, than GTFO of here, this is a grown man thing and no place for crybabies who can't find themselves in this lives, we expect all of you to come later at the final stage of the project.

I'm not one of those optimist who thinks that people behind this project care about me, I'm ready to face the end of this project today, even this is my biggest investment since BCC died, but I won't cry, I got 10 other investments and only part of it are in HYIPs, there are lots of opportunities that came with a crypto era, and if you don't know what patients, diversification, researching is, then you better leave and go get yourself primitive stable job. You won't succeed here or elsewhere without those things I've mentioned. All you who is yelling SCAM on every corner, you going to end up recording the video sitting in their cars crying about your all time 30000 savings lost in another dead project, but please leave that sh*t for YouTube, here is not the place for you Smiley

If you want to do something about this situation then start promoting, start making positive video and posts and other content about HBC.

You're wondering what is leader board needed for?
HERE IT IS: THIS LEADER BOARD IS NEEDED FOR YOU TO SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MAKING REFFERALS WHILE YOU SIT ON YOUR SLIM ASS AND WAIT FOR THE COIN TO GO UP TO HOP OFF THAT TRAIN

And finally this is the problem: this projects attracting too much people that wants to get something without doing anything. That will never happen, there will always be the people who going to overtake ones like you and get the success while you will be whining bout devs promised you something LOL

Your words are still right, but how people can promote on socials like FB if the ref links are blocked since 2 months ago ?
That are the first things what need to be fixed asap. I know its just on FB but also in FB you can find many new partners especially
in all the crypto and lending groups....hope you know what i mean ! I personally dont mind as soon as i seen ref links got blocked i created a landingpage so i am fine anyway.....but people who havent thats for them its off course harder.

To drive a car you need gasoline, to cook you need foods, and to promote you need working ref links Wink

And yea crypto is like a wave goes up and down, thats why never put your money in just 1 project and diversify in 10 or even more....
if dev does what he promised, i will infect everyone in my group in telegram with optimism about HBC's future

@rusakovgold24 , yes i would do the same and they will follow as the see the changes !
cd74reg

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

One more suggestion. If you have no interest in taking care of the project and community you worked so hard to build then why don't you take our funds and invest them into the Davor project. That way you stay profitable.

How?
You are giving us no choice but to pay $8 for an HBC to pull our lending interest out. If we want BTC we must exchange for $2-$3. That gives you a profit of over $5 per coin which means that you are actually only paying us a daily lending rate of about 0.3% per day. Davor pays less lending interest but it is typically over 1% so you could pocket almost 1% on our funds every single day as long as Davor survives and you have to do no further work.

or you could take our funds and invest in ICOs willing to pay a huge premium so they can get started. SO many ways to make a lot of money in crypto besides a running a ponzi and you can almost make the same or more money too.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

HBC ANNOUNCMENT

Check out the leaderboard in the Backoffice and the new Roadmap
where you can find all the plans and updates.

We know that you want to see the price higher and we can tell you that it will be higher soon.
It is like with BTC panic sells but you just gotta hodl because if you just imagine where we will be in 6 month!

We won't dissapoint you guys!

Thanks

ALL questions will be answered bellow this posting, so ASK us

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
afonick

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

HBC ANNOUNCMENT

We know that you want to see the price higher and we can tell you that it will be higher soon.
It is like with BTC panic sells but you just gotta hodl because if you just imagine where we will be in 6 month!

Thanks

From what you say all the time, "Rakhat lukum" in your mouth will not become sweeter. You just do what the community is asking of you. Then we will be trusted and the price itself will go up.
majinbruu

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

HBC dev

When will market cap be added to cmc?
When will price be synced with external exchanges?
When will you fix withdrawal fees?

Greetings
STARinc

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

when is next update?
nguyentan0510

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

HBC ANNOUNCMENT

Thanks

6 months is the time that we have to wait?
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

HBC ANNOUNCMENT

Thanks

From what you say all the time, "Rakhat lukum" in your mouth will not become sweeter. You just do what the community is asking of you. Then we will be trusted and the price itself will go up.
Okay, yeah we understand that so what do you want if we might ask you that directly?

HBC dev

Greetings
We sent the informations to cmc three weeks ago so it should happen soon!
As soon as cmc added market cap
We already fixed it but there still might be some high fees from time to time, we would like to apologize for that. We still work on it!

when is next update?
What do you want to have in the next update ? The next update is already planned don't worry.

HBC ANNOUNCMENT

Thanks

6 months is the time that we have to wait?

No of course not sir!

STARinc

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

What do you want to have in the next update ? The next update is already planned don't worry.

What it will be?
teamglobe

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

HBC ANNOUNCMENT

Thanks

- when will new ref links be available ?
- when will 10$ - 20$ re-lending be available ?
- when will HBC price from lending be the same as HBC market price on exchangers ?
- when will support on telegram work instantly and 24/7 ?
- when will you post a banner on coinmarketcap ? I think thats a good idea also to attract new investors !
nguyentan0510

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

I want to know how long to wait?
Price goes down!
Loans are no longer effective
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

What it will be?
New internal exchange will probably be the biggest change beside many small features.

I want to know how long to wait?
Price goes down!
Loans are no longer effective

Where was BTC within the first years? We know what you all want, we are not blind! Within the first 4 month of 2018 all things will be perfect and fixed, by the way in this time period ther will already be the first online shop acceptance points!

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

HBC ANNOUNCMENT

Thanks

- when will HBC price from lending be the same as HBC market price on exchangers ?
- when will you post a banner on coinmarketcap ? I think thats a good idea also to attract new investors !

- New ref links for FB? FB ist currently blocking nearly all crypto ref-links and there is pretty much no way around it.

- This is in work now

- As soon as Coinmarketcap added our Market Cap.

- Our support works 24/7 but there are always pretty "difficult" people, we try to get better every day!

- We already had that and the ratio for it was not that great as not even 5% if the people click on it.

teamglobe

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

HBC ANNOUNCMENT

Thanks

- New ref links for FB? FB ist currently blocking nearly all crypto ref-links and there is pretty much no way around it.

- This is in work now

- As soon as Coinmarketcap added our Market Cap.

- Our support works 24/7 but there are always pretty "difficult" people, we try to get better every day!

- We already had that and the ratio for it was not that great as not even 5% if the people click on it.

Ok thanks for the fast answer !
Remember to make every 24/48 hours a post with news on telegram & twitter thats important for our partners.
and lets hope all will be fixed soon and HBC to the MOON Wink
bachman

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

What it will be?
New internal exchange will probably be the biggest change beside many small features.

So when will we have a new exchange? in the end of February?
cd74reg

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

HBC ANNOUNCMENT

Thanks

Thank you for letting us know that you are still alive and OK. We missed you so much!

Now, you told me last week that you would take care of my team member's deposit issue. I sent you a PM with details of the transaction and you said it would be taken care of very soon. How is that coming along?

My team member does not have an account at bitcointalk but they told me that they did send you an email using their profile email address with no reply 2 weeks ago.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: