Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:42:18 AM

Nice I bought back in and It immediately dropped 15 %. good way to drop any coin is for my to get involved

What the coin does over the next/last 15 days shouldnt even raise even one of your eyebrows, let alone what it has done in the last 15 min.

You thought there would be a huge dump, and now you see it as unlikely.

Dont worry about the price on launch. You should be ready to HODL for 12-24 months. You can watch CMC, but cant make trades based on the swings, unless your goal is to be a day trader.

My opinion is you made the right decision buying back. Now HODL would also be my opinion as well.
ryan1685

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:58:13 AM

I sold and bought power ledger and PIVX, which is up 15.00 % and 16.0 % respectively . Not 40% gains, but a few dollars back. I bought a small position in ETN ($500) which I will hodl, and if it drops below .05 ill buy more. But I am not really interested in day trading - too stupid. But it looks like it is your opinion that it will not drop again ?
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:44:19 AM

Hi guys, just want to know the ICO price in USD. I know this project is very popular during the ico but i have not participated in it. Nice rise in the price recently so I want to know how much did i missed. Thinking of buying ETN.
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:57:34 AM

I sold and bought power ledger and PIVX, which is up 15.00 % and 16.0 % respectively . Not 40% gains, but a few dollars back. I bought a small position in ETN ($500) which I will hodl, and if it drops below .05 ill buy more. But I am not really interested in day trading - too stupid. But it looks like it is your opinion that it will not drop again ?

Why are you worried about it dropping again if your goal is long term HODL? You said you are not a day trader? Ok, me neither. But you still want to time very short term changes in the market for gain?
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:03:38 AM

The wallets will be available soon, but still no news about the bounties mistakes in the calculations of translations, the "manager" refuses to answer and to do his work fixing his mistakes because he does not want to take the time to find who made the website and to count management stakes, so i hope the team will be honest and solve this issue fast since it has been going on for more than 2 months now...

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:06:04 AM

How is the mining simulator working for the cell phones? This was a funny ICO and certainly for those who were able to mine it in stead of buy it...

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
ryan1685

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:08:13 AM

Why are you worried about it dropping again if your goal is long term HODL? You said you are not a day trader? Ok, me neither. But you still want to time very short term changes in the market for gain?

I bought these coins yesterday when I sold my ENT 50,000 @units or so, I didn't want to go to sleep with no info on if the new wallet was going to be released. Today just an hour ago I bought back 5000 to hodl from my bitcoin sale. I plan to hodl my PIVX and power ledger for a few years a long with many other coins and have a call option out for 75,000 units of ETN if it falls below .03 - once again from selling bitcoin. BWWK up 100% over bitcoin today, ya. Gonna hodl that too.
ryan1685

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:35:40 AM

Dropped every second I've owned it. Kind of like last time I bought ETN. Here's to the great and enviable plunge !!!!!!!! It is crazy how much power I have.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:11:15 AM

..but, that aside, Cyrptopia will not accept coins mined from a pool, here is what is say under the Cryptopia ETN wallet:

WARNING! Please do not mine to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support transactions from pools like P2Pool etc.
It'll accept most transactions from pools just fine. That message is about "generated" transactions from p2pool, and not from regular pools. The only catch is that the pool needs to be configured so that it can send the coins to addresses with payment IDs specified. Not all cryptonote pools support that by default, so gotta do your research. Of course I'm not saying that everyone should be mining straight to their cryptopia addresses.. but that warning is not relevant for like 99% of pools out there, the coins will make it to the exchange just the same as if you'd send them from your local wallet (which is exactly what's happening, pool's wallets are identical to your local wallet).

Thanks for info. I always like to mine to my own desktop wallet when I can, it feels somewhat safer to do so than to send directly to an exchange.
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

Dropped every second I've owned it. Kind of like last time I bought ETN. Here's to the great and enviable plunge !!!!!!!! It is crazy how much power I have.

How many do you have?  I have 70K.  I was disappointed it hasnt been released, but after all the recent hacks, I am glad they waited.  Lambo time.

If it floods and drops to 1cent... I will probably pick up more.
x.skynet.x

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:10:47 AM

Does anyone know what's going on with the network? Why is there almost 2000 transactions stuck in the mem pool? I've had some coins sent to another address and it's been hours with 0 confirmations still.  Sad

yes what give why the massive delay
x.skynet.x

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:23:57 AM

..but, that aside, Cyrptopia will not accept coins mined from a pool, here is what is say under the Cryptopia ETN wallet:

WARNING! Please do not mine to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support transactions from pools like P2Pool etc.
It'll accept most transactions from pools just fine. That message is about "generated" transactions from p2pool, and not from regular pools. The only catch is that the pool needs to be configured so that it can send the coins to addresses with payment IDs specified. Not all cryptonote pools support that by default, so gotta do your research. Of course I'm not saying that everyone should be mining straight to their cryptopia addresses.. but that warning is not relevant for like 99% of pools out there, the coins will make it to the exchange just the same as if you'd send them from your local wallet (which is exactly what's happening, pool's wallets are identical to your local wallet).

Thanks for info. I always like to mine to my own desktop wallet when I can, it feels somewhat safer to do so than to send directly to an exchange.

Huge problems with miningn does anyone know why the mining rate jumsp 3-4x if using cryptopia address versus usng electronuem pool
ryan1685

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:26:51 AM

Huge problems with miningn does anyone know why the mining rate jumsp 3-4x if using cryptopia address versus usng electronuem pool

For one you are not suppose to mine directly to cryptopia and two, for the last 6 hours @1.7KHS Ive been hardly getting any coins maybe one an hour . Before that I was getting 2 or 3

x.skynet.x

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:07:44 AM

For one you are not suppose to mine directly to cryptopia and two, for the last 6 hours @1.7KHS Ive been hardly getting any coins maybe one an hour . Before that I was getting 2 or 3

thanks for reply, its just that last 2-3 weeks i went from 100 tokens per day to 1-5 .................I understand the complexity changed but for that much i thought maybe something wrong with the pool
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:27:44 AM

thanks for reply, its just that last 2-3 weeks i went from 100 tokens per day to 1-5 .................I understand the complexity changed but for that much i thought maybe something wrong with the pool
Nah thats normal, that's what i was explaining yesterday. Mining is competitive and generally not the most profitable venture you could start. Once the difficulty increases, pehaps depending on the coin (vast majortiy) the base block payout decreases too.

Does anybody know if the Electroneum block reward will ever decrease?

Has the team said yet what they intend to do when/if all coins are mined? It's probably decades off it will ever come, but It's an interesting issue a few coins have had to deal with.

the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:28:46 AM

For me the talk of $1 seems a bit far fetched at the moment. I think lets see how the coin takes off after its official launch in the coming week.

For now, its available only on 1 exchange. It needs to be available on many more exchanges before we can talk about a high price rise.

ryan1685

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:42:40 AM

Wow I am using 2 Computers both with gtx 1070's and I7 processors and only getting 15 coins a day. What the heck type of rig are you using

dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:48:39 AM

For me the talk of $1 seems a bit far fetched at the moment. I think lets see how the coin takes off after its official launch in the coming week.

For now, its available only on 1 exchange. It needs to be available on many more exchanges before we can talk about a high price rise.

After a first dump when ico's wallets will be released, when ETN will be trade on other exchanges I expected a huge pump, iota coin have 3billions of circulating coins and now is at 5$... And I think that isn't a big revolution coin like ETN...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:05:33 AM

Anyone want to play the prediction game based on previous icos, how they were received, what the future holds for them?

Here's my take. Access granted mid week. Transfers to cryptopia on a massive scale for the flippers to sell, all will sell at a profit but this will diminish with time. Coin settles at the 3-5 c mark. Massive buy ups and coin goes to 8-10c mark. Stays there for a while. News that EA, Activision, Sony!!!!!!!(will never happen) get on board with inter game currency exchange the fucking token flies to 20c in 24 hours. Slow down of buy ins, but price still goes up because its essentially catered to the nerd gaming market. Tell me that's not the case! Mobile mining is a bonus.

June 2018. ETN worth, maybe, 30-50c a coin. All based of course on how well the devs get adoption and shmoos gaming/gambling/mobile mining to take off.

One thing is obvious, Richard is a good marketer, and already knows how to make money. He's the Steve Jobs of this project, and as long as he's at the helm we got a very very good future.

I am eager for anyone to pick apart the above and have a viewpoint that is different. No matter how flat a pancake there are always two sides. I am eager for any reasons why this would fail. I'm not one for investing in bullshit icos and see this one as being something with a bright future.
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:17:50 AM

Anyone want to play the prediction game based on previous icos, how they were received, what the future holds for them?

Here's my take. Access granted mid week. Transfers to cryptopia on a massive scale for the flippers to sell, all will sell at a profit but this will diminish with time. Coin settles at the 3-5 c mark. Massive buy ups and coin goes to 8-10c mark. Stays there for a while. News that EA, Activision, Sony!!!!!!!(will never happen) get on board with inter game currency exchange the fucking token flies to 20c in 24 hours. Slow down of buy ins, but price still goes up because its essentially catered to the nerd gaming market. Tell me that's not the case! Mobile mining is a bonus.

June 2018. ETN worth, maybe, 30-50c a coin. All based of course on how well the devs get adoption and shmoos gaming/gambling/mobile mining to take off.

One thing is obvious, Richard is a good marketer, and already knows how to make money. He's the Steve Jobs of this project, and as long as he's at the helm we got a very very good future.

I am eager for anyone to pick apart the above and have a viewpoint that is different. No matter how flat a pancake there are always two sides. I am eager for any reasons why this would fail. I'm not one for investing in bullshit icos and see this one as being something with a bright future.
I think that is a realistic if not overly conservative take. I think you are right about everything but i think 30-50c in june could come much, much earlier. When this coin gets added to bittrex that will be the catalyst that sets it moving toward $1.

I'll add: being listed across many exchanges and accepted by desirable services is what will ultimately determine a coin's viability a year or two after release.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: