Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:45:39 PM

Mr. Mcaffee gonna pump ETN for you all.  That should help with the failed 40 million dollar launch and XMR code issues.   lol
All these flavors and you had to choose salt.

It's odd that somehow my failed ico coin already had me at 3x + profit not on USD but in BTC before McAfee's tweet.

couldn't agree with you more, I'm still holding a reasonable amount of my investment in ETN and that remainder still has me up about 6x...This coin will be the moonbag of the year in 2018.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:48:50 PM

Just broke through the 10c barrier on Cryptopia!!.

Great watching this fly.

Thanks Mr McAfee for the early xmas present. And dude, if it goes to $1 week this time next week, I'll be first in line to eat YOUR dick(ref to his million prediction for btc)

BUT, ETN has got to be listed on the bigger exchanges. I've seen so so so many posts since this tweet that they can't buy into this coin because its only listed on Cryptopia. And right now Cryptopia is lagging hard with so many trying to get in.

Seriously, Richard and Co, for this coin to have real traction it needs more exchanges. Not after xmas. NOW!!!!

I regularly use Cryptopia for transactions as I love the smooth and clean interface. Yeah their fees are a bit high, but I have never had an issue with trades, exchanges, deposits or withdrawals through them. I don't know why so many others claim to have issues. Cryptopia will be one of the fastest growing exchanges IMO in the near future. They have one of the easiest platforms to navigate and use, and that simplicity will be attractive to new investors as Crypto continues to grow. I mean look at what Etrade has done in stock market trading, and they have had higher fees for a long time, in fact they just recently dropped their commissions on trades after 90% of the other online brokers did.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:17:05 PM

214.34 Mh/s of hashing power mining now on ETN... This is AWESOME! Monero reach this value in september after over 3 years from launch... ETN in less than two month!!! In cryptonight algo ETN is the most mined crypto after monero... The third is sumocoin with 8.44 Mh/s  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:23:53 PM

Great watching this fly.

Thanks Mr McAfee for the early xmas present. And dude, if it goes to $1 week this time next week, I'll be first in line to eat YOUR dick(ref to his million prediction for btc)

BUT, ETN has got to be listed on the bigger exchanges. I've seen so so so many posts since this tweet that they can't buy into this coin because its only listed on Cryptopia. And right now Cryptopia is lagging hard with so many trying to get in.

Seriously, Richard and Co, for this coin to have real traction it needs more exchanges. Not after xmas. NOW!!!!

I regularly use Cryptopia for transactions as I love the smooth and clean interface. Yeah their fees are a bit high, but I have never had an issue with trades, exchanges, deposits or withdrawals through them. I don't know why so many others claim to have issues. Cryptopia will be one of the fastest growing exchanges IMO in the near future. They have one of the easiest platforms to navigate and use, and that simplicity will be attractive to new investors as Crypto continues to grow. I mean look at what Etrade has done in stock market trading, and they have had higher fees for a long time, in fact they just recently dropped their commissions on trades after 90% of the other online brokers did.

I have to agree with this. While I am on quite a few other exchanges including Bittrex, it is Cryptopia I use most often. I usually get forced to sign up to random exchanges when a coin I want or one I mined gets listed and it is not listed on the ones I am already registered for. The ease of use and simplicity is what keeps me using Cryptopia, and it is also the only exchange so far, that has given me no issues whatsoever. Never seen a mass dumping of fees like I did on Bittrex and I never had any withdraw issues either like I have with some other exchanges...so far at least.

There is nothing wrong with them, but they do need a few upgrades to handle the increasing load. The chart could be better, few more tweaks here and there. I am sure they will do what is necessary though. They are growing day by day with increasing volume. ETN certainly helped Cheesy
Highspeed123

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

214.34 Mh/s of hashing power mining now on ETN... This is AWESOME! Monero reach this value in september after over 3 years from launch... ETN in less than two month!!! In cryptonight algo ETN is the most mined crypto after monero... The third is sumocoin with 8.44 Mh/s  Grin

That is crazy! Especially for a young coin. The potential here is mindblowing. I hope it all works out the way I think it will. I am quite excited about what 2018 could bring! Smiley
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:53:18 PM

Great watching this fly.

Never any issues with Cryptopia. Signed up right after they launched and have mined a lot on their mineshaft pools lol Actually just logged in about 20 minutes ago.. smooth as silk

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:11:05 PM

ETN is my first coin, and Cryptopia is my first exchange.

I honestly find it to be a very easy to navigate exchange. The fees are the only downside, especially since you can only withdraw a certain amount per transaction (which is also a good thing, if for some reason something messes up or you put a wrong address you won't lose everything) but at the same time causes you to have to pay a withdrawal fee every time in order to get all your coins off the exchange. Other than that I've had no problems so far.
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:56:07 PM

Great watching this fly.

I also use Cryptopia to do the majority of my trades, its in my home country and its an exceptionally good exchange offering a great service. But they're not big enough to take on ETN on their own. That tweet by McAfee, if ETN was listed on other major exchanges it would be sitting at the 20c mark, absolutely certain of that. Cryptopia have recently advertised 10 new job vacancies. One of the job requirements was to deal with 'stuck transactions'.

They are swamped. The site was lagged yesterday. I know of people waiting 3 weeks to get verified to level 2 to trade , and the IRD here have given strict guidelines to new applicants trading on exchanges.

Electroneum have released a shit hot item, but only available from one retailer. That's bad business practice.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:28:43 PM

Is there a GUI wallet yet? thx Smiley
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:40:09 AM

There is a GUI wallet, not official, a fork of the Monero wallet https://github.com/tperalta82/electroneum-core/releases
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:11:08 AM

Great watching this fly.

I also use Cryptopia to do the majority of my trades, its in my home country and its an exceptionally good exchange offering a great service. But they're not big enough to take on ETN on their own. That tweet by McAfee, if ETN was listed on other major exchanges it would be sitting at the 20c mark, absolutely certain of that. Cryptopia have recently advertised 10 new job vacancies. One of the job requirements was to deal with 'stuck transactions'.

They are swamped. The site was lagged yesterday. I know of people waiting 3 weeks to get verified to level 2 to trade , and the IRD here have given strict guidelines to new applicants trading on exchanges.

Electroneum have released a shit hot item, but only available from one retailer. That's bad business practice.

And to just expand on the bolded text, look at what happened to Burst.

Burst $133,576,573 $0.074195  $62,551,800  1,800,339,818 BURST   +172.42% 

And we're sitting on bullshit 20% increase. JUST SO UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING.

404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:50:48 AM

Great watching this fly.

And to just expand on the bolded text, look at what happened to Burst.

Burst $133,576,573 $0.074195  $62,551,800  1,800,339,818 BURST   +172.42% 

And we're sitting on bullshit 20% increase. JUST SO UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING.

Burst is easier to manipulate because there's no real market. Slow and steady is much better for sustainable growth..

Burst has bubbled like this many times in the past and guess what? The bubble always bursts

Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:59:27 AM

I honestly find it to be a very easy to navigate exchange. The fees are the only downside, especially since you can only withdraw a certain amount per transaction (which is also a good thing, if for some reason something messes up or you put a wrong address you won't lose everything) but at the same time causes you to have to pay a withdrawal fee every time in order to get all your coins off the exchange. Other than that I've had no problems so far.
Actually trade fees on Cryptopia are lower than for example on Bittrex and withdrawal fee not sure how much is it but Cryptopia has low fees too.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Highspeed123

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

Actually trade fees on Cryptopia are lower than for example on Bittrex and withdrawal fee not sure how much is it but Cryptopia has low fees too.

Yeah the trade fees are reasonable. They have to change the ETN withdrawal fee at some point though, as it's 10 ETN...a bit high.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:48:26 AM

There is a GUI wallet, not official, a fork of the Monero wallet https://github.com/tperalta82/electroneum-core/releases
Ok thx for the link. I'm going to wait for the official release. Smiley
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:52:27 PM

Yeah the trade fees are reasonable. They have to change the ETN withdrawal fee at some point though, as it's 10 ETN...a bit high.

cryptopia is a trusted exchnage. been using it for over a year and a half, but i dont have any problem with it. the only thing im concern with is the withdrawal fee of btc which is extremely high.  other than that, you're good to go.  

BTW, i really want ETN to be listed on other exchange. hit is a good one, livecoin and liqui
jhdeanda

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

The price has hold very good. I think the announcement by John Mcaffe was great. Lets see what this coin has to offer in the Future. We should now vote on Kucoin to get Electroneum Listed there. If the team keeps working to bring more use cases this is going to be great.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:28:59 PM

The price has hold very good. I think the announcement by John Mcaffe was great. Lets see what this coin has to offer in the Future. We should now vote on Kucoin to get Electroneum Listed there. If the team keeps working to bring more use cases this is going to be great.

Price was really stable during the big correction of the market, i`m really excited what 2018 will bring
uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

cryptopia is a trusted exchnage. been using it for over a year and a half, but i dont have any problem with it. the only thing im concern with is the withdrawal fee of btc which is extremely high.  other than that, you're good to go.  

BTW, i really want ETN to be listed on other exchange. hit is a good one, livecoin and liqui

I agree, there is nothing wrong with Cryptopia, but more exchanges are needed.
Single market coins are subject to far too much manipulation and greatly reduce the number of potential investors.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:51:09 PM

well, Electroneum really has a stunning success! It is gaining momentum and the price remains unshakably stable.
It is very interesting to see and that will be in 2018.
Do you bet?
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: