Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:19:21 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 02:42:04 PM by Highspeed123

Feel there is quite a disconnect between hype and mining community with this coin.. There are millions of coins designated for FREE distribution for marketing/hyping/awards/fake mobile mining/etc. purposes... but miners that actually put real value behind coins (cost of doing business - electricity, ROI, time ..) get rewarded quite poorly (as of today 3000h/s will yield only around 150ETN per day).

Think that if you like this coin, don't want to spend real money for it, it's much better to get involved in marketing and hope for thousands in rewards, they're throwing around, then pointing mining rigs to ETN pools...

Just my 2cnts...

Happy hollidays  Kiss Cheesy Grin

The mining reward and hype are totally connected, it is hard to mine because of how popular it is and how rewarding it has been or will be once it takes off through 2018. If it was easy to mine and get a large number of coins for your hash, then that would not be such a good sign. There are many people mining ETN, of course the difficulty will be high. Who is to say that 150 ETN won't be 150+ dollars this time next year? Hype is good, high mining difficulty is also good. Smiley
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:40:12 PM

I have always say that total hash on ETN is CRAZY for a young coin... 209.85 Mh/s now... Raising of ETN is guaranteed

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
simonetti

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:18:05 PM

I have mined on many pools, but etn.spacepools.org is by far the best.
RealKariverson

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:03:16 PM

Feel there is quite a disconnect between hype and mining community with this coin.. There are millions of coins designated for FREE distribution for marketing/hyping/awards/fake mobile mining/etc. purposes... but miners that actually put real value behind coins (cost of doing business - electricity, ROI, time ..) get rewarded quite poorly (as of today 3000h/s will yield only around 150ETN per day).

Think that if you like this coin, don't want to spend real money for it, it's much better to get involved in marketing and hope for thousands in rewards, they're throwing around, then pointing mining rigs to ETN pools...

Just my 2cnts...

Happy hollidays  Kiss Cheesy Grin

That 150ETN is still ~13$ daily. Around the same you get mining ethereum. Do you think ethereum as already 3rd market cap has more chances to multiply its worth than ETN? That's how if I think of it. I like to mine and hold. if ETN ever reaches like 5th place in market cap the coin would have done x100 price pump!!
gemini5kl

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:33:14 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 06:44:13 PM by gemini5kl

I really liked this coin and wanted it to succeed and bought a lot of the ico  but This is the worst coin ever men I just read Richard ellis new update where he was saying only less than 1% of people are havng problems with their wallets so is this guy on another planet or is his team just straight up lying to him. I'm thinking 60% or more of tranactions from the online wallets are NOT  going through.  Most people are probally to fedup to even post on forums . I did about 10 transactions since they opened back up the wallets and only 2 ever went through by some kind of luck. I sent coins to a paper wallet and  it disappeared from my balance and said completed but   when I tried to transfer it back it said failed paper wallet has no balance  so basicailly my coins disapperared . WTF is going on with this coin men this is so ridiculous. They had a lot of time to prepare for this and they cant even get the wallets working and then continuously giving these rosy nonsense updates. This coin is a disaster and Its obvious these programmers are in over their heads so ok then get some competent people to do the job Richard Ellis. People ae really fed up with the nonsense excuses about high loads and biggest ico ,  its a bunch of bullShi@@  excuse my language the real problem is your team don't know wht the hell they are doing or your site has been hacked or compromised in some way !!
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:50:59 PM

I really liked this coin and wanted it to succeed and bought a lot of the ico  but This is the worst coin ever men I just read Richard ellis new update where he was saying only less than 1% of people are havng problems with their wallets so is this guy on another planet or is his team just straight up lying to him. I'm thinking 60% or more of tranactions from the online wallets are NOT  going through.  Most people are probally to fedup to even post on forums . I did about 10 transactions since they opened back up the wallets and only 2 ever went through by some kind of luck. I sent coins to a paper wallet and  it disappeared from my balance and said completed but   when I tried to transfer it back it said failed paper wallet has no balance  so basicailly my coins disapperared . WTF is going on with this coin men this is so unprofessional and ridiculous. They had a lot of time to prepare for this and they cant even get the wallets working and then continuously giving these nonsense updates about projects . This coin is a disaster and Its obvious these programmers are in over their heads so ok then get some competent people to do the job Richard Ellis. People ae really fed up with the nonsense excuses about high loads and biggest ico ,  its a bunch of bullShi@@  excuse my language the real problem is your workers don't know wht the hell they are doing or your site has been hacked or compromised in some way !!
I had a problem with my paper wallet showing my balance as 0.  But the ETN were there and I was after doing something wrong when syncing the blochchain and using the CLI etc, human error on my behalf. I followed this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riRAirldr1A and in the end I was able to see the balance of the paper wallet (which was 3 ETN lol, I just did a small transaction to make sure everything was right before jumping in Wink )
potison

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:43:27 PM

I really liked this coin and wanted it to succeed and bought a lot of the ico  but This is the worst coin ever men I just read Richard ellis new update where he was saying only less than 1% of people are havng problems with their wallets so is this guy on another planet or is his team just straight up lying to him. I'm thinking 60% or more of tranactions from the online wallets are NOT  going through.  Most people are probally to fedup to even post on forums . I did about 10 transactions since they opened back up the wallets and only 2 ever went through by some kind of luck. I sent coins to a paper wallet and  it disappeared from my balance and said completed but   when I tried to transfer it back it said failed paper wallet has no balance  so basicailly my coins disapperared . WTF is going on with this coin men this is so unprofessional and ridiculous. They had a lot of time to prepare for this and they cant even get the wallets working and then continuously giving these nonsense updates about projects . This coin is a disaster and Its obvious these programmers are in over their heads so ok then get some competent people to do the job Richard Ellis. People ae really fed up with the nonsense excuses about high loads and biggest ico ,  its a bunch of bullShi@@  excuse my language the real problem is your workers don't know wht the hell they are doing or your site has been hacked or compromised in some way !!
I had a problem with my paper wallet showing my balance as 0.  But the ETN were there and I was after doing something wrong when syncing the blochchain and using the CLI etc, human error on my behalf. I followed this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riRAirldr1A and in the end I was able to see the balance of the paper wallet (which was 3 ETN lol, I just did a small transaction to make sure everything was right before jumping in Wink )

Yeah, sure. 60% of transactions (where did you get that number ?) are disappears and cost of the coin is stable or growing. Are you really talking about crypto world ? Let me remind you that only one careless tweet can ruin cap of any coin there and you are talking about 60% of failed transactions.
ralukony

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:48:02 PM

now everyone gets with the feet on the ground about this coin. what is so special about it to be in the first 50 coins out there?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:22:33 PM

I really liked this coin and wanted it to succeed and bought a lot of the ico  but This is the worst coin ever men I just read Richard ellis new update where he was saying only less than 1% of people are havng problems with their wallets so is this guy on another planet or is his team just straight up lying to him. I'm thinking 60% or more of tranactions from the online wallets are NOT  going through.  Most people are probally to fedup to even post on forums . I did about 10 transactions since they opened back up the wallets and only 2 ever went through by some kind of luck. I sent coins to a paper wallet and  it disappeared from my balance and said completed but   when I tried to transfer it back it said failed paper wallet has no balance  so basicailly my coins disapperared . WTF is going on with this coin men this is so ridiculous. They had a lot of time to prepare for this and they cant even get the wallets working and then continuously giving these rosy nonsense updates. This coin is a disaster and Its obvious these programmers are in over their heads so ok then get some competent people to do the job Richard Ellis. People ae really fed up with the nonsense excuses about high loads and biggest ico ,  its a bunch of bullShi@@  excuse my language the real problem is your team don't know wht the hell they are doing or your site has been hacked or compromised in some way !!

Well I know the launch wasn't what it was supposed to be, but let's give them a chance to fix it. They have acknowledged most the issues and are working to fix them. Is it frustrating? Yes it is. Is it the best thing to do? Yes I believe so. I prefer them fixing any flaws in the system now, then being at full blast on several big exchanges with hundreds of thousands more people coming that don't have smooth working wallets, that could be damaging since it's meant for people who aren't into crypto and they will want smooth working wallets. Let's wait till January.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:39:10 PM

Yes, their online wallet has some issues with transactions not showing.

I have imported 8000 ETN from my paper wallet and the transaction was split  in 2 (5000+3000) Huh Don't ask me why it happened  Undecided
The import was long pending but in the end all coins did make it to my online wallet.

However only first part of transaction of 5000ETN is showing and the other one for 3000ETN is completely missing!

Glad to see I am not the only one with missing transactions. Hope the developers fix this soon.
Someone shared a video on "How To Fix Electroneum Wallet Showing 0 Balance When Created Using CLI.". Thought that would at least help me see if my ETN ever made it to the offline wallet, but it didn't. Thanks for sharing anyway!

PS. Happy New Year everyone! Here's to hoping 2018 is Electroneum's year (yes, I want to be positive!).
RealKariverson

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:55:14 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 11:11:47 PM by RealKariverson

Only 257ETN made in 50 hours with 4100H/s on EasyHash Sad
I thought I might had been unlucky the first day but only 100ETN in 24 hours the second?? :S

Changed to electroneum.vip for the next 24 hours. I'm gonna test all suggestions.

EDIT: Changed to spacepools.org actually, at electroneum.vip it would stop working after 2 mins.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:10:49 AM

now everyone gets with the feet on the ground about this coin. what is so special about it to be in the first 50 coins out there?

I think you are very late about the news on why Electroneum is the best investment in 2018 this coin is th emost talked about coin for almost three months where have you been all this time, our time is precious please go back to the first few pages of the official thread , this is not the official it was locked go check it out in Coinmarketcap.

gemini5kl

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:48:37 AM

yeah ure right its not 60% of transactions from the wallets not working but  may be more like  70% . I was being generous with 60%, most people are jut not saying anything but take a poll right here of people who used the online wallet for more than 3 or 4 tranactions ask how many actually worked.

Yeah, sure. 60% of transactions (where did you get that number ?) are disappears and cost of the coin is stable or growing. Are you really talking about crypto world ? Let me remind you that only one careless tweet can ruin cap of any coin there and you are talking about 60% of failed transactions.
ZineX

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:13:36 AM

yeah ure right its not 60% of transactions from the wallets not working but  may be more like  70% . I was being generous with 60%, most people are jut not saying anything but take a poll right here of people who used the online wallet for more than 3 or 4 tranactions ask how many actually worked.

You are mad. Very mad. While i fully understand it i still have to disagree. How many wallets have been created? Over 100.000 afaik. Now think about if even only 10% would have problems like you have. Thats 10.000 people. Lets say just 10% of those will complain about it. Thats still 1000. I do not see even 100 guys complaining in here nor anywhere else.
Of course problems occur and i have said it twice already: ETN is all about marketing. They suck at technical things. But im sure they are going to hire some high profile guys for it. Thats not done within a month tho. Remember, ETN went live just a month ago.

And as a sidenote: The ones who actually can use the wallet without a problem would never post about it here. Its natural. Humans are going to step up if something is NOT working. Thats why we mostly see this negative attitude out here.

LibertValance

Activity: 1008
Merit: 528

The man who shot entire balance

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

So, you want some true complainment? Here it is (ETN attracted so many noobs, which are not in BTC, Reddit and so on... - so you will hardly read their complainment).

Indeed, transactions are not working (i have one pending since 20th of December), and this (https://my.electroneum.com/) is not a real wallet (because: no private key).
A crypto that doesn't let you transact, and has no wallet software at all --> absolute joke.

I hope that, while my ETN ist locked (should have access to it for TWO MONTH!!!, according to original plan) it will show some growth.
Ahh, and the great, revolutionary mobile miner... where is it working ?! Tweet, Blog, Facebook, blabla... where is the delivery? Pathetic work so far. Stop daydreaming about marketing concepts to promote a non-working product, make your homework first!

WWPS

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

Do not mine on new pool https://etn.luckypool.io as the have wonky PPLNS settings. This was official term when I was looking for support in their Discord channel. I mined in past 24h 64,723,413 hashes and got paid 13ETN. I have 0.22ETN outstanding. Their general tab on Discord is booming of angry miners. There is so many pools that work and their admins are honest so why choose etn.luckypool.io.

100% agree - I  mined around 24h with couple CPU's (yes low hashrate, but have what I have) and today saw that earned exact 0.00 ETN... And admin said to smb that this too low hashes to PPNLS  to count... but I have many good shares. Why make 700 difficulty for low hashrate and do not count it?

Last payments on this pool were only to 3 payees. It looks admin and his friends they do take care of their own wallets.  https://etn.luckypool.io/#/payments

Luckypool is SCAM. They don't pay many miners with the excuse they have a bug for under 1KH/s hashrate.
Admin takes care only of payments for himself and few friends.
I you want to check it by yourself join their discord channel and wait for people claiming payment.
ZineX

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

So, you want some true complainment? Here it is (ETN attracted so many noobs, which are not in BTC, Reddit and so on... - so you will hardly read their complainment).

Indeed, transactions are not working (i have one pending since 20th of December), and this (https://my.electroneum.com/) is not a real wallet (because: no private key).
A crypto that doesn't let you transact, and has no wallet software at all --> absolute joke.

I hope that, while my ETN ist locked (should have access to it for TWO MONTH!!!, according to original plan) it will show some growth.
Ahh, and the great, revolutionary mobile miner... where is it working ?! Tweet, Blog, Facebook, blabla... where is the delivery? Pathetic work so far. Stop daydreaming about marketing concepts to promote a non-working product, make your homework first!

ETN WILL attract alot of noobs. But i highly doubt that many of them invested in the ico. If they did im sure they are able to find forums to complain about aswell.
The missing wallet is indeed a big downside, im missing that too. Since your ETN are locked since 2 months i guess you invested during the ICO. So you most likely paid ~0.06Cent per coin. It is more than 10x that one month after release. Maybe i shoulda say to you: Stop dreaming.
Show me ANY ICO that has such a growth, most end up below ICO price. Of course some guys will tell the story of non released wallets again and that they are controlling prices but be serious for a moment please.
ETN is on market for ONE month now. And its holiday season. Show some patience.

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

There are so many of my friends strucked with ETN. Only the amateurs are overhyping Electroneum right now. Though i'm seeing a future with Electroneum, the overhyping of this coins makes it much more worst. Everyone's expecting an instant update(It takes a long time to develop a software). They keep on overhyping and overhyping.
leftover_potato

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

hmmm same here. sent a small transaction to a buddy to test out from an offline wallet and it shows on her page that "there is no balance on the offline wallet".

i imported all the balance to the web wallet.  Lips sealed

oh help me.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

Do not mine on new pool https://etn.luckypool.io as the have wonky PPLNS settings. This was official term when I was looking for support in their Discord channel. I mined in past 24h 64,723,413 hashes and got paid 13ETN. I have 0.22ETN outstanding. Their general tab on Discord is booming of angry miners. There is so many pools that work and their admins are honest so why choose etn.luckypool.io.

100% agree - I  mined around 24h with couple CPU's (yes low hashrate, but have what I have) and today saw that earned exact 0.00 ETN... And admin said to smb that this too low hashes to PPNLS  to count... but I have many good shares. Why make 700 difficulty for low hashrate and do not count it?

Last payments on this pool were only to 3 payees. It looks admin and his friends they do take care of their own wallets.  https://etn.luckypool.io/#/payments

Luckypool is SCAM. They don't pay many miners with the excuse they have a bug for under 1KH/s hashrate.
Admin takes care only of payments for himself and few friends.
I you want to check it by yourself join their discord channel and wait for people claiming payment.

Stick to the better know pools and you should be safe, I heard that Minergate is another pool that skims more than just pool fees off the top of your hashrate.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: