Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Maxzon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm on Linux and I downloaded the Direct miner version in a zip to an external drive. I need to keep wallet sync data on external drives, due to size.

So I started up the Electroneumd file and now it's syncing, except it's storing the data on my main drive!

Is there a way to specify where this data gets saved? Can I move it?

Thanks for any assistance here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDocker

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

From Richard Ells: (Looks like miners are out soon)

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

A quick update before next week - which will be a very important week for Electroneum!

We have been working extremely hard to ensure we are ready for our week at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona!

10 of the Electroneum staff are flying out over various days, we've had a few pics of our humble exhibition stand come back to us (see our Facebook page).

The Electroneum stand is relatively small compared to some of the giant brands that are there, but it's near an entrance so it should be a good spot, and the most important part is probably the networking. We thought we should get a presence there as the first cryptocurrency to be a GSMA member, who knows who we will meet and what deals we can germinate from here?! We've seen a HUGE interest from this sector so far.

I have a number of interviews lined up (including the BBC) and some great meetings scheduled with C level executives at companies that we are seeking strategic partnerships with.

Exciting News

We have some GREAT news for everyone - the (long awaited) mobile miner for Android phones will be launched this week during the Mobile World Congress. We now also HAVE a solution for iOS (iPhones) and HOPE to have that available to install this week too!! That will mean ALL Electroneum iOS users will soon be able to install the app, and even though it will be in beta (a test mode) it will allow full functionality, including allowing them to mine ETN and keep their earnings.

REALLY Exciting News...

We are also releasing some really exciting news during (or potentially just after) the show which I would LOVE to hint about here, but my lips are sealed until I get a sign-off from Dentons, the 6th or 7th largest law firm in the world. We've been working on something top secret with them for a couple of months that should be ready to announce this week!! Keep an eye on social media!

Exchanges

Our tech team are working closely with KuCoin to get that live as soon as possible (fingers crossed for this week!) and HitBTC just reconfirmed that we are still in the queue and due to be added (again, fingers crossed) during March. Cryptopia are currently experiencing some difficulties and we've reached out to them and will help in any way we can, if they get in touch with our team.

Don't forget that Qryptos exchange is live and you can trade ETN there. They are an excellent up and coming exchange and we see a bright future ahead of them. They have a great team!

It has always been my opinion that once we start gaining large user numbers the larger exchanges will be more interested in us, they make their money from users trading and I think we can introduce millions of new users. Most of our partners have been waiting for the launch of the mobile miner before they promote us to their users and once that is live this week, we will start seeing some of them introduce their users to the Electroneum mining app, which in turn, should drive our user number forward. I know some people have been worried about exchange listings, but I am very confident we will be listing on more and more as the year progresses and we start achieving our goals.

We will posting updates throughout the week from the show, but it will be a very big week for Electroneum.

New Deals

We just signed another two agreements, one with a company that has access to a further 30m users, who are keen to recommend our app, and one with a payment integration company to help us integrate with the mobile operators, allowing their users to purchase airtime and data with ETN. We'll get the full details out as soon as we can after the show!

As always, I'd like to send the entire team's heartfelt thanks to everyone in the Electroneum community who are always there to support us and make the hard work worthwhile.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and have a wonderful week,

All the best,

Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

A quick update before next week - which will be a very important week for Electroneum!

We have been working extremely hard to ensure we are ready for our week at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona!

10 of the Electroneum staff are flying out over various days, we've had a few pics of our humble exhibition stand come back to us (see our Facebook page).

The Electroneum stand is relatively small compared to some of the giant brands that are there, but it's near an entrance so it should be a good spot, and the most important part is probably the networking. We thought we should get a presence there as the first cryptocurrency to be a GSMA member, who knows who we will meet and what deals we can germinate from here?! We've seen a HUGE interest from this sector so far.

I have a number of interviews lined up (including the BBC) and some great meetings scheduled with C level executives at companies that we are seeking strategic partnerships with.

Exciting News

We have some GREAT news for everyone - the (long awaited) mobile miner for Android phones will be launched this week during the Mobile World Congress. We now also HAVE a solution for iOS (iPhones) and HOPE to have that available to install this week too!! That will mean ALL Electroneum iOS users will soon be able to install the app, and even though it will be in beta (a test mode) it will allow full functionality, including allowing them to mine ETN and keep their earnings.

REALLY Exciting News...

We are also releasing some really exciting news during (or potentially just after) the show which I would LOVE to hint about here, but my lips are sealed until I get a sign-off from Dentons, the 6th or 7th largest law firm in the world. We've been working on something top secret with them for a couple of months that should be ready to announce this week!! Keep an eye on social media!

Exchanges

Our tech team are working closely with KuCoin to get that live as soon as possible (fingers crossed for this week!) and HitBTC just reconfirmed that we are still in the queue and due to be added (again, fingers crossed) during March. Cryptopia are currently experiencing some difficulties and we've reached out to them and will help in any way we can, if they get in touch with our team.

Don't forget that Qryptos exchange is live and you can trade ETN there. They are an excellent up and coming exchange and we see a bright future ahead of them. They have a great team!

It has always been my opinion that once we start gaining large user numbers the larger exchanges will be more interested in us, they make their money from users trading and I think we can introduce millions of new users. Most of our partners have been waiting for the launch of the mobile miner before they promote us to their users and once that is live this week, we will start seeing some of them introduce their users to the Electroneum mining app, which in turn, should drive our user number forward. I know some people have been worried about exchange listings, but I am very confident we will be listing on more and more as the year progresses and we start achieving our goals.

We will posting updates throughout the week from the show, but it will be a very big week for Electroneum.

New Deals

We just signed another two agreements, one with a company that has access to a further 30m users, who are keen to recommend our app, and one with a payment integration company to help us integrate with the mobile operators, allowing their users to purchase airtime and data with ETN. We'll get the full details out as soon as we can after the show!

As always, I'd like to send the entire team's heartfelt thanks to everyone in the Electroneum community who are always there to support us and make the hard work worthwhile.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and have a wonderful week,

All the best,

Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.

You beat me to it! I had the email copied and ready to share haha. Thanks. That's a whole lot of great news all at once. Its actually pretty crazy. Most projects would be lucky to have that much going on in a year, with the deals especially important. iOS app, miner launch, new exchanges, really big partnerships and payment processing...all at once. They even have a BBC interview.

Im quite excited about what Richard and the team can achieve in the long term, given that they have already secured some exciting things for ETN in just a few months. Good stuff.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:09:46 AM

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

Exchanges

All the best,
 Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.

Well I think that rather than flying there staff all over the world they should be trying harder to get Cryptopia to fix there wallet. It's us poor sods with ETN vanishing into thin air that are keeping this project going and Richard Ells and his staff should be "working extremely hard" to get out coins back.
Highspeed123

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:24:51 AM

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

Exchanges

All the best,
 Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.

Well I think that rather than flying there staff all over the world they should be trying harder to get Cryptopia to fix there wallet. It's us poor sods with ETN vanishing into thin air that are keeping this project going and Richard Ells and his staff should be "working extremely hard" to get out coins back.

If you read the entire email, you will see that Cryptopia and their issues are mentioned and that they have been contacting them about it. To be honest, there is only so much they can do, it is down to the Cryptopia devs to sort any issues out. New exchanges coming soon anyway, and seeing the work Richard is putting in, I am sure there will be others in the near future.
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:38:01 AM

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

Exchanges

All the best,
 Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.

I don't think the developers can speed things up. If need your money then just sell your coins for another coin!
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:55:25 AM

Absolutely nothing can be done by electroneum devs to speed up transactions on cryptopia they got to solve it internally. Good news is they've bought in a new guy to head operations, and he has a good track record. Give it a week or two things will improve.
zaq130

Merit: 128

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

hello electroneum team, could you tell me why you have this stupid thread?
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19711.new#new

As an native Japanese speaker, I cannot understand almost all of the sentences.
I am sure that this work is by machine translation tool.

new24core

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

Price is rising....last chance to get them cheap!
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

Yes, the price really goes up on both exchanges. I hope that it will not stop for a long time!
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

Exchanges

All the best,
 Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.

I don't think the developers can speed things up. If need your money then just sell your coins for another coin!

I think you may have misunderstood what I said, I can't sell my coins as I don't have them, they are stuck "in-transit" as the Cryptopia wallet went off-line as I sent my mined coins to the exchange.
Looks like Cryptopia are doing something about the wallet as the status message has changed to "18-02-25 Moving to new server and rebuilding. Sorry for the delays.", whatever that means.
new24core

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

Exchanges

All the best,
 Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.

I think you may have misunderstood what I said, I can't sell my coins as I don't have them, they are stuck "in-transit" as the Cryptopia wallet went off-line as I sent my mined coins to the exchange.
Looks like Cryptopia are doing something about the wallet as the status message has changed to "18-02-25 Moving to new server and rebuilding. Sorry for the delays.", whatever that means.

Sorry for the mix up!  Good thing is that talking about it on here may have helped!  Hope you get your coins soon ;-)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

november is over >>> december is over >>>> january is over >>>> february is over soon >>> when will a good wallet come with a private key? and when will the big stock exchanges come? Kucoin should come. It is also slow time. the price must rise then
new24core

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:47:31 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 12:04:57 PM by new24core
Merited by laurenB7742 (1)

november is over >>> december is over >>>> january is over >>>> february is over soon >>> when will a good wallet come with a private key? and when will the big stock exchanges come? Kucoin should come. It is also slow time. the price must rise then

Monero, which is ETN is based on, still does not have a 'good wallet'. Both Monero and ETN have a command-line wallet and ETN has a centralised online wallet.   The direction of this coin is for people to use the online wallet.  I'm not sure what you are expecting with wallets, what do you want ?  I agree the big exchanges is disappointing and ironically ETN has paid the price,  as Cryptopia is now blocked(cannot deposit/withdraw).
new24core

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

Yes, the price really goes up on both exchanges. I hope that it will not stop for a long time!

Me 2, the good news is that the Fudders are back so it will climb slowly through the day!
new24core

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:27:31 PM by new24core

Me 2, the good news is that the Fudders are back so it will climb slowly through the day!

Touched 0.000009 on qryptos!
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

Kucoin would be good although I think Binance would be better. All it would take is for the ETN devs to spend a little of there ETN to get listed on either exchange as I'm sure a little bit of cash incentive would sway the exchanges to list ETN.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

I would still love to see an official Electroneum Windows wallet, but that's just me. I like to be in full control of everything coin and wallet related
simonetti

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

Many of you are so annoying with the focking wallet. Just use the paper one, you can view the ballance with the private view key on the blockchain and if you want to transfer the coins somewhere, just use the online wallet or mobile phone app.

This way, you have complete control of the coins, yes?
adz4life

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

Would this community like to add Electroneum to the ADZbuzz Exchange?

The ADZbuzz Exchange offers traders 100% rebate on their trading fees which they can use to earn daily passive income for life. To learn how that works please read the ADZbuzz Exchange Whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/go?r=mb001589&lp=exchange-whitepaper

If this community would like to add Electroneum to the ADZbuzz Exchange then you need to vote for it to be added here:
https://adzbuzz.com/go?r=mb001589&lp=forum&u=https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

You only get one vote per person until the coin you voted for is added to the exchange. Then you would be able to vote for another coin and so on.

The top 10 voted coins would be added to the ADZbuzz Exchange next.

If you would like to see Electroneum get added, then make sure to cast your free vote!

Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: