Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining | 15% POS | 18.07% Term Deposit  (Read 107927 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (15 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
SquealerFin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:31:27 PM

Hello everyone! I have been mining ROI for few days now  Grin. The problem is the QTwallet that isnt familiar to me.
How can I get my private key for the mining address?

You don't use your private keys for mining. You use your public key aka public address.

Go to FILE >Receiving Address

That is the address you should use for mining.

Sorry my bad english...How do I get the private key of my public key in QTwallet?
HodlOrava

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:35:16 PM

Hello everyone! I have been mining ROI for few days now  Grin. The problem is the QTwallet that isnt familiar to me.

You don't use your private keys for mining. You use your public key aka public address.

Sorry my bad english...How do I get the private key of my public key in QTwallet?

This works for Roicoin also.

-HOW TO IMPORT AND EXPORT PRIVATE KEYS-

Export private key:
1. Run HOdlcoin-QT (open the wallet)
2. Select Help
3. Select Debug Window
4. Select Console
5. If you encrypted your wallet, unlock it by Typing 'walletpassphrase <YourLongPassphrase> 600' (walletpassphrase passphrase timeout)
6. Type 'dumpprivkey <your HOdlcoin address here>'
7. This will return the private key. You can copy it now (make sure you clear your clipboard history afterwards).
8. Type 'walletlock' if you want to encrypt your wallet.

Example: 'dumpprivkey HodlDsNuts57MFNiN8CMrMjC2CYAy8pwi9'

Import private key:
2. Select Help
3. Select Debug Window
4. Select Console
5. If you encrypted your wallet, unlock it by Typing 'walletpassphrase <YourLongPassphrase> 600' (walletpassphrase passphrase timeout)
6. Type 'importprivkey <hodlcoinprivkey>'
7. Type 'walletlock' if you want to encrypt your wallet.

Example importprivkey 5KJvsngHeMpm884wtkJNzQGaCErckhHJBGFsvd3VyK5qMZXj3hS

Export (dump) doesn't remove the key from the wallet.dat file. It simply gives it to you.
If you take it from one wallet to another, both wallets will be able to access the funds in this address.

FAQ, CPU Benchmarks, Nodes, Block files - http://hodlcoin.fi/
SquealerFin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:17:04 PM

Thank you. Figured that out with Google by myself  Wink. I think my computer aint gonna last long.
dumpprivkey (ROI public address). All I need is my private key to import my address to the QTwallet if this collapses...

Export private key:
2. Select Help
3. Select Debug Window
4. Select Console
7. This will return the private key. You can copy it now (make sure you clear your clipboard history afterwards).

Import private key:
2. Select Help
3. Select Debug Window
4. Select Console

Export (dump) doesn't remove the key from the wallet.dat file. It simply gives it to you.
If you take it from one wallet to another, both wallets will be able to access the funds in this address.
SquealerFin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:23:08 PM

Thank you. Figured that out with Google by myself  Wink. I think my computer aint gonna last long.
dumpprivkey (ROI public address). All I need is my private key to import my address to the QTwallet if this collapses...

Export private key:
2. Select Help
3. Select Debug Window
4. Select Console

Import private key:
2. Select Help
3. Select Debug Window
4. Select Console

Thank you. Figured that out with Google. dumpprivkey (ROI public address). So all I need is to importprivkey to the new QTwallet if my machine collapses.
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:25:46 PM

Generally, it is enough to back up your wallet.dat. In the event of any crash, all you need to do is reinstall the wallet and put your old wallet.dat into the APPDATA Roaming ROICoin folder
SquealerFin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:39:09 PM

Generally, it is enough to back up your wallet.dat. In the event of any crash, all you need to do is reinstall the wallet and put your old wallet.dat into the APPDATA Roaming ROICoin folder

I did back up my wallet.dat to the USB. Just thought that if the USB crashes I have my private key at least...
Plainkoin

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

Just a friendly reminder, if you are running a node (public or private), please upgrade your QT wallet or ROIcoind before the fork.

While consensus rules and the majority will fork to the new chain, any coins mined after the fork on the old version, will not be valid coins.

http://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com/network

Thank you.

roderickthefoderick

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:43:42 PM

Hi!

I benchmark: 1100 hps
I solomine: 670 hps

I use optimineraes=1 for it gives me the best result in 'solo wallet mining'.

Is there something i can do to increase the hps?

Also i wonder how i can specify nodes. I see in debug window\peers very high ping and my country(which is listed in nodes list) is not listed.

Many thanks and mappy hining!

TheRaster

Activity: 391
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

How to Solo Mine the wallet without the junk miner built in the wallet.

1st go to %appdata%/ROICOIN/

Make a file called ROIcoin.conf

Paste this in to it.

Code:
rpcuser=mine
rpcpassword=miner
rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0
rpcport=23110
rpcthreads=40
server=1
daemon=1
gen=0
miningaddress=RJsFF8fgC7QVYvVSa93x8J2VhTtiS1mtwz

RPCport = 3377
addnode=138.197.172.223
addnode=165.227.10.125
addnode=159.203.91.200
addnode=99.198.174.212

Now save.

Now download HODLminer by woolf http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/hodlminer-wolf-2.zip

Edit the bat file

Code:
hodlminer.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:23110 -u mine -p miner -t 40 -q -D --coinbase-addr=RJsFF8fgC7QVYvVSa93x8J2VhTtiS1mtwz

And you are good to go.

Dont forget to change wallet key for your own and change the amount of threads "-t"

If I helped you donate to me here   RJsFF8fgC7QVYvVSa93x8J2VhTtiS1mtwz

Note: this is a old post/small tut I did to solo mine your wallet. You will need to look over the last few pages of the forum to get updated node info. You can use the miners from the cluster pool to get the most from your CPU speed.

Im not home at the min so its abit diff for me to get you all the info without tolling all over the shop.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Raster.

japin01

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:50:05 PM

Well if it connects and gets data from the node then it is working. If you can see if building the block or hashing away then you are good to go.

What hash rate do you get with that miner on the pool?

I am seeing 60-70 H/s with this cpu
TheRaster

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:21:04 PM

Well if it connects and gets data from the node then it is working. If you can see if building the block or hashing away then you are good to go.

What hash rate do you get with that miner on the pool?

I am seeing 60-70 H/s with this cpu

You would be good to mine the cluster with that. But just take on board that you may or may not get a block. I did tests my self runing 50-100hs instances on the cluster that give payouts on that. But I had alot more than just one. Each one did pay out but if I was you I would put that on the pool. Then you know you are going to get coins. You should see from 50-90+ coins a day on the pool. It will take time for them to start coming in. 360 blocks to confirm. But your best bet for coins is the pool. Unless you want to give the cluster a go.
It is the right time to mine the cluster. At the min the cluster has more hash than the pool going on. So maybe give it a shot on the cluster for 24 hours and see how it gos. If nothing then stick it on the pool and leave it to make coins.

Do let us know how you get on Cheesy

Raster.

DisasterFaster (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:26:01 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 12:58:14 AM by DisasterFaster

Just a couple of quick announcements:

Roughly 188 more blocks until the fork which is more or less another 8 hours. We are hoping for the most boring uneventful fork in the history of altcoins. You should be able to download the new wallet before the fork and mine, stake, term deposit, whatever right up until the fork and past the fork and really never even know the fork happened! We are aiming for little to zero interruption to the community on the fork. If you have not loaded the new wallet after the fork any coins you mine, POS or term deposit will be on the wrong chain and we do not advise doing this.

The CSS changes are nearly done at the website and the website rework is on the roadmap for 1st quarter 2018. You can take a peek and see it here: https://roi-coin.com Once the CSS changes are done I can begin working on doing a big dress up on the landing pages for the about, wallet and FAQ. Once the full size site is done it should only take a few more days to get the mobile site dialed in.

I am very close to having the first draft done on the white paper and we are on target to meet our roadmap goal of having it done and released 4th quarter 2017.

If you follow the coin closely you already know we were at .02+ USD today and I expect to see much better valuation than this. Once we get past the fork and are stable a large paid marketing push will get underway at Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Bing and of course some display ads as well. If you are holding the coin hold long because it will pay off. If you don't have this coin yet you better get some as quick as you can so you can capture the boost that will occur after the fork. For those of you who do hold the coin keep in mind that if you want to get maximum ROI on term deposits be sure to make them before the fork. Once we fork the term deposits will be greatly reduced.

If you haven't checked out the new block explorer you should. It is very nice and has some cool features that you will like. You can find it at http://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com

Update on the online paper wallet. It is currently being worked on and we anticipate it being ready within 2 weeks and well ahead of the roadmap schedule. With the online paper wallet you can create term deposit coins and store them offline and still gain 100% of the term deposit payout!

Last but not least, the dev team will be online before during and after the fork just to make sure everything goes smooth so if you have any questions or concerns please let us know...
Dastrike351

Activity: 160

Hello World!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:55:52 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:06:23 AM by Dastrike351

Roughly 188 more blocks until the fork which is more or less another 8 hours. We are hoping for the most boring uneventful fork in the history of altcoins. You should be able to download the new wallet before the fork and mine, stake, term deposit, whatever right up until the fork and past the fork and really never even know the fork happened! We are aiming for little to zero interruption to the community on the fork. If you have not loaded the new wallet after the fork any coins you mine, POS or term deposit will be on the wrong chain and we do not advise doing this.

The CSS changes are nearly done at the website and the website rework is on the roadmap for 1st quarter 2018. You can take a peek and see it here: https://roi-coin.com Once the CSS changes are done I can begin working on doing a big dress up on the landing pages for the about, wallet and FAQ. Once the full size site is done it should only take a few more days to get the mobile site dialed in.

I am very close to having the first draft done on the white paper and we are on target to meet our roadmap goal of having it done and released 4th quarter 2017.

If you follow the coin closely you already know we were at .02+ USD today and I expect to see much better valuation than this. Once we get past the fork and are stable a large paid marketing push will get underway at Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Bing and of course some display ads as well. If you are holding the coin hold long because it will pay off. If you don't have this coin yet you better get some as quick as you can so you can capture the boost that will occur after the fork. For those of you who do hold the coin keep in mind that if you want to get maximum ROI on term deposits be sure to make them before the fork. Once we fork the term deposits will be greatly reduced.

If you haven't checked out the new block explorer you should. It is very nice and has some cool features that you will like. You can find it at http://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com

Update on the online paper wallet. It is currently being worked on and we anticipate it being ready within 2 weeks and well ahead of the roadmap schedule. With the online paper wallet you can create term deposit coins and store them offline and still gain 100% of the term deposit payout!

Last but not least, the dev team will be online before during and after the fork just to make sure everything goes smooth so if you have any questions or concerns please let us know...

This site can’t be reached
roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com took too long to respond.

Grin Grin Grin
cobfor

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:57:15 AM

Maybe it's stupid question, but I have to ask. I am mining using new wallet and several other computers I'm on pool mining. Do I need to do anything (as it will be different chain) with wallet or pool mining (start/restart) Should I just leave it both to mine as usual, overnight?

▬▬ ROI Coin ▬▬
✭ CPU Based Solo/Pool Mining ✭  (https://roi-coin.com/)
DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:59:23 AM

If you haven't checked out the new block explorer you should. It is very nice and has some cool features that you will like. You can find it at https://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com

This site can’t be reached
roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com took too long to respond.

Grin Grin Grin

Good catch and my bad: I put https:// and it has to be http:// I fixed the link in the tread so it should be okay now and please let me know if you have any more problems with it Cheesy

If you don't mind could you please edit your tread and edit the quote so your tread doesn't display a broken link: All you need to do is edit the link to the block explorer and remove the S so it is http://
DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:01:38 AM

Maybe it's stupid question, but I have to ask. I am mining using new wallet and several other computers I'm on pool mining. Do I need to do anything (as it will be different chain) with wallet or pool mining (start/restart) Should I just leave it both to mine as usual, overnight?

As far I I know you should be fine. The fork should come and go without any interruption to your wallet or mining. The new wallet has been extensively pre-tested on testnet and we were unable to discover any flaws at all. Come 7 more hours we will know for sure!
Dastrike351

Activity: 160

Hello World!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:38:16 AM

As far I I know you should be fine. The fork should come and go without any interruption to your wallet or mining. The new wallet has been extensively pre-tested on testnet and we were unable to discover any flaws at all. Come 7 more hours we will know for sure!

2 min. per block  Wink Wink Wink
ghobson

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

Crypto Developer

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:07:34 AM

the pool owner needs to upgrade to v1.1 before the fork, otherwise found blocks will be on the wrong chain.
http://coinspool.cu.cc/info_roicoin still shows the old wallet version.

Join the boid community, earn crypto while doing real research with your cpu/gpu boid.com
cobfor

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:45:56 AM

the pool owner needs to upgrade to v1.1 before the fork, otherwise found blocks will be on the wrong chain.
http://coinspool.cu.cc/info_roicoin still shows the old wallet version.

Good catch! I just tried to find contact info for the pool owner, to have him warned, but no luck   Shocked. I guess there is no point of mining with that pool after the fork unless pool gets upgraded to 1.1.
73 blocks to go  ...

▬▬ ROI Coin ▬▬
✭ CPU Based Solo/Pool Mining ✭  (https://roi-coin.com/)
TheRaster

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:47:29 AM

Cluster all updated and awaiting fork Smiley
I have sent the pool owner a message to.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: