Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining | 15% POS | 18.07% Term Deposit  (Read 107927 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (15 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:53:08 AM

Agreed. I suggest 1 month - anything longer than that may keep the potential bounty 'hunters' away!

Maybe even same programs as for ROI - 1 month term = X coins bounty, 2 month in a row = (X coins bounty*2)+30%, 3 month in a row = (X coins bounty*3)+50%, etc. If its possible to realise. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DisasterFaster (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:54:53 AM

I'm working on compiling some very accurate numbers and statistics but already having just done a quick glance I can tell you that some of the strategies of ROI coin seem to be working very well so far.

Consider this: When you combine how many coins have been mined POW and and how many coins have been paid out on bounties the number is between 750,000 and 1 million coins released into the wild.

If you go to CoinsMarkets.com and take a look at the sell wall you'll see about 16,000 coins for sale. If you do some quick math on this and be very conservative 16,000 divided by 750,000 equals  about 2.1%. This tells us that people are mining the coin and people are receiving bounties and yet they are choosing to retain nearly 98% of the coins.

They're not for sale and certainly their not being "dumped." These statistics take the opposite of pump and dump to a whole new level. What makes this even more astounding is that there have been buy orders run through the exchange above 900 satoshis. In other words even with the coin having some buyers at $.06 USD the community is stashing 98% of the coins they get their hands on.

I don't know if the sell wall will hold, drop or climb only time will tell. I don't know if the buy wall will hold, drop or climb only time will tell. What I do know is that all of these details look pretty sweet for a 1 week old altcoin.

Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:58:50 AM

I would really love to mine the coin but I don't have strong CPU so even if I try, my resources will only go nowhere. I'll just look for bounties so I can get some.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Alexey Sukharev

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:59:30 AM

I don't know if the sell wall will hold, drop or climb only time will tell. I don't know if the buy wall will hold, drop or climb only time will tell. What I do know is that all of these details look pretty sweet for a 1 week old altcoin.

Nice words! Well done.
rohitm

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:00:33 AM

Agreed. I suggest 1 month - anything longer than that may keep the potential bounty 'hunters' away!

Maybe even same programs as for ROI - 1 month term = X coins bounty, 2 month in a row = (X coins bounty*2)+30%, 3 month in a row = (X coins bounty*3)+50%, etc. If its possible to realise. Wink

Interesting... and i like that you've already put the signatures Smiley But we need the devs to decide all these things - I think they're having dinner and making merry! Cheesy

Alexey Sukharev

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:01:02 AM

I would really love to mine the coin but I don't have strong CPU so even if I try, my resources will only go nowhere. I'll just look for bounties so I can get some.
Well, I have Intel G4560 and its making about 20-40ROI per day, its not so much, but why not? If you into it, you can change your CPU later and keep mining ROI, so cmon, jump in and mine! ^_^
rohitm

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:03:49 AM

You can still mine to the pool - you should be able to get some coins with your CPU. It's still easier to mine it now but may not be so in the future so whatever you get may potentially be more valuable tomorrow. Smiley

DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:09:42 AM

Interesting... and i like that you've already put the signatures Smiley But we need the devs to decide all these things - I think they're having dinner and making merry! Cheesy

I've decided to so something interesting with the signature bounty. I'm in the forum and never miss a post. This means I'll see every post and will notice if a signature has the ROI ad in there that Rohitm made for us.

Now here is how I got this planned. I have 30 miners clocked in here getting blocks 24/7/. When I notice a post from someone that has the ROI ad in the signature I will get in touch with you via PM. I'm going to ask you to pick a number between 1 and 30. All the miners here are numbered 1 to 30. Whichever miner number you pick you will get however many coins that boxed mined in the last 24 hours. Just respond to my PM with your choice and include your wallet address and the coins will be on the way. You will only be eligible once in 24 hours to give more people a chance...

I pay the electricity and provide the hardware and you get the mined coins. Just be sure not to pick a box that mined zero  Shocked coins that day LOL!

For some people who can't mine anything or who mine very little this is an opportunity for you to up your blocks real easy!

[EDIT] One last thing, if you don't respond to the PM well ... that's on you I suppose  Tongue
Alexey Sukharev

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:18:31 AM

Well, thats smart, but thats a lot of job for you! Have patience and good luck!
rohitm

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:23:45 AM

I've decided to so something interesting with the signature bounty. I'm in the forum and never miss a post. This means I'll see every post and will notice if a signature has the ROI ad in there that Rohitm made for us.

Now here is how I got this planned. I have 30 miners clocked in here getting blocks 24/7/. When I notice a post from someone that has the ROI ad in the signature I will get in touch with you via PM. I'm going to ask you to pick a number between 1 and 30. All the miners here are numbered 1 to 30. Whichever miner number you pick you will get however many coins that boxed mined in the last 24 hours. Just respond to my PM with your choice and include your wallet address and the coins will be on the way. You will only be eligible once in 24 hours to give more people a chance...

I pay the electricity and provide the hardware and you get the mined coins. Just be sure not to pick a box that mined zero  Shocked coins that day LOL!

For some people who can't mine anything or who mine very little this is an opportunity for you to up your blocks real easy!

[EDIT] One last thing, if you don't respond to the PM well ... that's on you I suppose  Tongue

You mean you'll look at every post made on Bitcointalk?! :O

P.S. Also do tell them in advance that they can't pick number 16! Cheesy

joshuaj

Activity: 224

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:29:34 AM

Awesome and many thanks to Rohitm for taking care of this!

ROI Coin Ann Signatures

I think you'll have to create some sort of bounty program as forum signatures are valuable real estate and people like to monetize them as much as possible.

Something like:
1. keep the signature for a month (15/11 - 15/12)
2. make at least 5 constructive posts per week in diff threads
3. Posts such as "hello", "good luck", "love this project", or any other unsubstantial posts will not be counted as valid.
4. Posts with less than 60 characters will not be counted as valid posts.
5. Participants with red trust score will not be accepted.

Bounty Amount:
Jr Member: 1000 coins, term deposited for 1 month
Member: 2000 coins, term deposited for 1 month
Sr Member: 5000 coins, term deposited for 1 month
Hero/ Legendary: 10000 coins, term deposited for 1 month

Ask folks to register via a Google form or something where they can also track their contributions. Maybe also get bounties for blog posts and social media campaigns - they definitely create a lot more visibility and lead to credibility when people Google about the coin. It's interesting stuff Smiley

P.S. Happy to accept contributions from the community if I helped! Tongue I believe in the coin and imagine it reaching wider audience. I'm not delusional as those in Electroneum or eBTC threads that it'll replace BTC or ETH or even BCH but it can certainly have a niche of it's own and command a decent valuation!

So, is the above info live, or just proposal by you to dev?

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:31:06 AM

I pay the electricity and provide the hardware and you get the mined coins. Just be sure not to pick a box that mined zero  Shocked coins that day LOL!

that sounds awesome man, i got a stake in this thru mining, so ill rep the sig for a while, way i see it only 30 people can join, better get in quick! haha
I enjoy projects that keep community involvement without asking for a penny, so all my CPUs are on this for a while yet! Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:32:08 AM

I pay the electricity and provide the hardware and you get the mined coins. Just be sure not to pick a box that mined zero  Shocked coins that day LOL!

You mean you'll look at every post made on Bitcointalk?! :O

P.S. Also do tell them in advance that they can't pick number 16! Cheesy

Miner 16 is mining now I got that straightened out already  Grin
DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:34:57 AM

Awesome and many thanks to Rohitm for taking care of this!

ROI Coin Ann Signatures

I think you'll have to create some sort of bounty program as forum signatures are valuable real estate and people like to monetize them as much as possible.

Something like:
1. keep the signature for a month (15/11 - 15/12)
2. make at least 5 constructive posts per week in diff threads
3. Posts such as "hello", "good luck", "love this project", or any other unsubstantial posts will not be counted as valid.
4. Posts with less than 60 characters will not be counted as valid posts.
5. Participants with red trust score will not be accepted.

Bounty Amount:
Jr Member: 1000 coins, term deposited for 1 month
Member: 2000 coins, term deposited for 1 month
Sr Member: 5000 coins, term deposited for 1 month
Hero/ Legendary: 10000 coins, term deposited for 1 month

Ask folks to register via a Google form or something where they can also track their contributions. Maybe also get bounties for blog posts and social media campaigns - they definitely create a lot more visibility and lead to credibility when people Google about the coin. It's interesting stuff Smiley

P.S. Happy to accept contributions from the community if I helped! Tongue I believe in the coin and imagine it reaching wider audience. I'm not delusional as those in Electroneum or eBTC threads that it'll replace BTC or ETH or even BCH but it can certainly have a niche of it's own and command a decent valuation!

So, is the above info live, or just proposal by you to dev?

The official bounty announcement is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2361848.msg24543675#msg24543675
Alexey Sukharev

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:35:47 AM

Cmon, newcomers are always lucky! Got my 120 coins bounty already for signature!
Not that much, but its 3-6 days of minng with my CPU, so I'm happy and crossing my fingers to be more lucky!
Wish you all guys to have a good bounty.
rohitm

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:39:37 AM

I've also changed my signature and I choose #16 Cheesy

DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:41:13 AM

I've also changed my signature and I choose #16 Cheesy

Nice pick - just checked and got 4 blocks on miner 16 in last 24 hours... there on the way now.
rohitm

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:42:53 AM

I'm working on compiling some very accurate numbers and statistics but already having just done a quick glance I can tell you that some of the strategies of ROI coin seem to be working very well so far.

Consider this: When you combine how many coins have been mined POW and and how many coins have been paid out on bounties the number is between 750,000 and 1 million coins released into the wild.

If you go to CoinsMarkets.com and take a look at the sell wall you'll see about 16,000 coins for sale. If you do some quick math on this and be very conservative 16,000 divided by 750,000 equals  about 2.1%. This tells us that people are mining the coin and people are receiving bounties and yet they are choosing to retain nearly 98% of the coins.

They're not for sale and certainly their not being "dumped." These statistics take the opposite of pump and dump to a whole new level. What makes this even more astounding is that there have been buy orders run through the exchange above 900 satoshis. In other words even with the coin having some buyers at $.06 USD the community is stashing 98% of the coins they get their hands on.

Can you also get some stats on how many coins have been term deposited vs. total in circulation?

Alexey Sukharev

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:43:07 AM

Congrats! Well, I hope this bounty will attract more and more miners.
Alexey Sukharev

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:45:25 AM

I've decided to so something interesting with the signature bounty.

By the way, If people will choose the same number via PM, will they have the reward? For example, I pucked 16 and rohitm picked the 16 too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: