Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

If you waiting for april, tio may be hit 1/5 from ico price, and investor will leave a

Maybe. But what's the alternative?

You can sell now and lose most of your investment, or wait until April to see what the team can deliver and hopefully the price will increase if they can deliver on their commitments.
i hope so. last time i remember i hold $4000+ in TIO and now only worth $800+. it is feel really sick 
i have my regret when my boy told me that i should sell my TIO Cry Cry

I am not really sure of what will happen to TIO Price in future. Why is everyone disappointed here ?
I mean the price is low now and it will boom in April, so why not buy coins now and be in good profit in April ?
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

What should happen in April such a grandiose that would double the price of a TIO?
in this thread the team participates?
Warfare

Activity: 1109
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

What should happen in April such a grandiose that would double the price of a TIO?
That's when their own exchange is expected to launch.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:46:31 AM

If you waiting for april, tio may be hit 1/5 from ico price, and investor will leave a

You can sell now and lose most of your investment, or wait until April to see what the team can deliver and hopefully the price will increase if they can deliver on their commitments.
i hope so. last time i remember i hold $4000+ in TIO and now only worth $800+. it is feel really sick 

I am not really sure of what will happen to TIO Price in future. Why is everyone disappointed here ?
I mean the price is low now and it will boom in April, so why not buy coins now and be in good profit in April ?

My guess is that some people invested too heavily at the ICO stage, on the assumption it would boom post ICO, and now have little remaining to 'average down' their investment when the price is low.

Also the bounty was quite generous at ICO price levels at least, not so much now, so I would assume a few people have been selling their bounty coins.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

Bought some a month ago because it looked very promising, still holding even tough the token has been very stable in its movement down  Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zanzy

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

My guess is that some people invested too heavily at the ICO stage, on the assumption it would boom post ICO, and now have little remaining to 'average down' their investment when the price is low.

Also the bounty was quite generous at ICO price levels at least, not so much now, so I would assume a few people have been selling their bounty coins.

Looking at the market, everything was going down and the coin has been under a lot of pressure. I am still holding my coins because I bough them them to hold them until the project develops. I also think that price is great now for everyone who wants to reserve the spot in the liquidity pool. 
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

Looking at the market, everything was going down and the coin has been under a lot of pressure. I am still holding my coins because I bough them them to hold them until the project develops. I also think that price is great now for everyone who wants to reserve the spot in the liquidity pool. 

The Key point here is that Dev are active in the background and they are working on the project. Liquidity pool and their own exchange will really boost up the prices just like we saw BnB price with Binance exchange.
Does anyone know the key days when this will be live on its own exchanges and liquidity pool ?
zanzy

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

The Key point here is that Dev are active in the background and they are working on the project. Liquidity pool and their own exchange will really boost up the prices just like we saw BnB price with Binance exchange.
Does anyone know the key days when this will be live on its own exchanges and liquidity pool ?

I think that exchange and liquidity pool are planned for April - don't know if the road map changed recently tho.
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

indeed the month of April Trade. io Exchange will lounching, but usually the price will go up after their product in use by many people. my prediction one month after trade io exchange lounching then price rise many fold,
NikuSH

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

At the end of spring  something has to happen with a price on the token anyway.
Then we will see what we can hope for.
TheHas

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

At the end of spring  something has to happen with a price on the token anyway.
Then we will see what we can hope for.

In April, the TIO exchange platform is expected to launch, plus there will be a liquidity pool which is sort of like an investment fund/instrument you would see in a typical financial services firm (their website will have more detail on exactly how it operates).

Given how far TIO has fallen since the ICO, a doubling in price from its current lows is not unreasonable given their token will actually have a use at that time.
redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

i have bought some TIO. just lets see TIO price on april.
anyway i do not really understand how to join liqudity pool
oleglyubimov17

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

now when all the cryptocurrencies are falling very low, it remains only to believe
zanzy

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

now when all the cryptocurrencies are falling very low, it remains only to believe

I would not be so pessimistic about TIO. Team will deliver the product (exchange, LP) and this will be the main driver of the price. The project does hold a great potential, but of course we have to give the team some time to deliver, everything still in the frames of roadmap they presented. Patience is the key.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

I would not be so pessimistic about TIO. Team will deliver the product (exchange, LP) and this will be the main driver of the price. The project does hold a great potential, but of course we have to give the team some time to deliver, everything still in the frames of roadmap they presented. Patience is the key.

You right .. unfortunately many of us are impatient and do not read the Roadmap carefully so they can not see the future of this project.

Keep your token ... wait for Trade.io exchange and LP  to be launched and we will soon enjoy the benefits of this project Smiley
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

The idea behind the project is great though not a new one. We have some other coin which offer the same service,but this is what we need competitive environment in cryptocurrency. Good luck.
TheHas

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:57:27 AM

You right .. unfortunately many of us are impatient and do not read the Roadmap carefully so they can not see the future of this project.

Keep your token ... wait for Trade.io exchange and LP  to be launched and we will soon enjoy the benefits of this project Smiley

That's right! A great exchange, plus extra unique features and ease of use will make tio much more valuable.

We will have to wait and see what the team can deliver. Updates have been limited but hopefully that is because the team is busy on meeting its april timeframes. Really there isn't that much time to wait.
redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

Keep your token ... wait for Trade.io exchange and LP  to be launched and we will soon enjoy the benefits of this project Smiley

That's right! A great exchange, plus extra unique features and ease of use will make tio much more valuable.

We will have to wait and see what the team can deliver. Updates have been limited but hopefully that is because the team is busy on meeting its april timeframes. Really there isn't that much time to wait.
agree, i believe when developer launch tradeio exchange. many people will come to buy TIO.
before that times has come, i need to get more lower price
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:09:04 AM

ICO price 1 TIO =  1 USD , Now 1 TIO = 0.28 USD.
This happens when you have some dazzling concept but no power to realise the concept. I remember that i was about to invest in this project but i had my grandparents health issue so i gave it a paas, i am lucky.
Warfare

Activity: 1109
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:01:00 AM

They've just sent this email:
BIG TECH UPDATE
from the horse's mouth
We know that you have been eagerly awaiting news from our technical team on the launch of our crypto exchange.  Whilst our tech team are working very hard to finalise it, we can tell you that
 IT'S COMING SOON AND IT'S GOING TO KNOCK OUT THE COMPETITION.
We're pretty confident that you'll not only be proud of the result, but that your friends, and their friends, and their friends will soon be visiting the TIO Exchange as their first port of call for their crypto currency needs. 
So that you are fully aware of our developments, we are putting a range of measures in place to help keep you appraised. We are happy to start with this update directly from our Chief Technology Officer Charles Voltron.

> We are closely cooperating with the
new Blossom framework which will completely automate the launching of and participation in ICOs on the Ethereum blockchain. On that front the focus is currently on the possibility of integrating their wallet to provide hybrid DEX functionality for our exchange as well as availing our members access to the Blossom framework which will provide a push-button simple UI to participate in upcoming ICOs via the trade.io and Blossom networks.

> This week on the trade.io tech front we have begun initial talks with potential partners Wanchain and HPB High Performance Blockchain. We are continuing R&D into Raiden as well as exploration into expanding the BTV to include front-running protection for the beta release or shortly thereafter.

> Ari Propper is working closely with us as new Chief Information Security Officer on implementing best practices for security across the enterprise.
We have begun preliminary scaffolding for the education portal which will provide top-notch crypto trading education for our users. At this stage we are also gathering together an A Team of crypto trading educators and crypto news content curators.

>  We are preparing a large scale usability feedback study to go live next week to gather feedback from the community on how to arrange the UI for our exchange and what features the community is most hungry for.

> On the nuts and bolts exchange side of things we are putting together the final touches on our scalability plan that will make use of clustering for high availability as well as scaffolding for the final version of the UI we arrive at after our user feedback study has completed.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: