Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:00:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

ICO price 1 TIO =  1 USD , Now 1 TIO = 0.28 USD.
This happens when you have some dazzling concept but no power to realise the concept. I remember that i was about to invest in this project but i had my grandparents health issue so i gave it a paas, i am lucky.
you are right man, stupid ones believe this project, unfortunately, I am in there
redwine49

Activity: 1008
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

This happens when you have some dazzling concept but no power to realise the concept. I remember that i was about to invest in this project but i had my grandparents health issue so i gave it a paas, i am lucky.
you are right man, stupid ones believe this project, unfortunately, I am in there
then why you hold your TIO, just sell your token Grin Grin
kalii

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

Hello i'm french and happy to see a topic alive on trade.io. In french community this coin is not the most popular. Maybe the idea of trading forex into crypto that is not appreciate.
Personally i'm not worried about the price.  Certainly i have buy during the ico and my investissment fall in dollard. But all the altcoin have fall before their ATH in january.
For exemple
verge(xvg) -75%
request network(REQ) -70%
Tronix(trx) --> i do not even mention the price  Grin
ELF, ECA, SIA, FOTA, OCN .... the entire alts ecosystem is impacted by the fall and predominance of bitcoin.

what we must don't forget is the preparation of G20 arrives in april. it will reassure investors. the different Senate and Conference (America, France, Europe) have been reassuring for the moment.
goldman sachs has just bought poloniex, and big investment recently entered in the market.

All that to say that the fall in prices is not only related to TIO. He arrives after a $ 20k Bitcoin ATH. TIO is the type of crypto-functional in a "regulated" market. They have good ambition. In my opinion, the principal fears were that the falling of the prices prevents them from advancing on the project. It seems to follow their raod map for the moment.
my only regret I forgot to scalp this coin.

maybe it's time to refill to cut the losses.

sorry for language errors it's not my main language   Smiley

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

Not all ICO's or investment are having a good price after the sale. Some other are dump after the market listings not because it is a bad project but if you were trying to spread a FUD news then its better to say it and sold your tokens.
kalii

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

Not all ICO's or investment are having a good price after the sale. Some other are dump after the market listings not because it is a bad project but if you were trying to spread a FUD news then its better to say it and sold your tokens.

agree with you ! Kiss

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
NikuSH

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Investors should wait for the summer, the price will come back to ico or high.
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

trade.io Managing Director John Patrick Mullin hit the road again, this time travelling to one of blockchains’ hottest up and coming cities in the Middle East. The government of Dubai has recently announced plans to integrate blockchain to make Dubai one of the worlds’ leading smart cities. John was invited to speak on a panel amongst some leading minds in the space including Hans Christensen, Director of Dubai Tech, and Mohammed Yesilhark, CIO of Q2Q Investment Partners, the UAE’s first regulated crypto fund.

Seen at: https://medium.com/@trade.io/trade-io-making-waves-at-the-world-blockchain-token-summit-in-dubai-2d418db70d60
redwine49

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

agree with you ! Kiss
there is a greedy when you buy anytoken when it is up.
TIO project not even launch yet and TIO token still useless till their exchange and LP launch.
but when they enter in the big market exchange, they have much trend&big speculation for keeping the price up.
we just need to wait their exchange and liquidity pool launch.
while we bought TIO at low price then you decide you sell them into market or you use them to join liquidity pool
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:08:14 AM

trade.io Managing Director John Patrick Mullin hit the road again, this time travelling to one of blockchains’ hottest up and coming cities in the Middle East. The government of Dubai has recently announced plans to integrate blockchain to make Dubai one of the worlds’ leading smart cities. John was invited to speak on a panel amongst some leading minds in the space including Hans Christensen, Director of Dubai Tech, and Mohammed Yesilhark, CIO of Q2Q Investment Partners, the UAE’s first regulated crypto fund.

Seen at: https://medium.com/@trade.io/trade-io-making-waves-at-the-world-blockchain-token-summit-in-dubai-2d418db70d60

I'm all for networking, but just to confirm the Director of trade io is using investors money to travel to the hottest up and coming cities in the world and visit different cities? Hmmm....
redwine49

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

I'm all for networking, but just to confirm the Director of trade io is using investors money to travel to the hottest up and coming cities in the world and visit different cities? Hmmm....
how could you know he is using investors money to travel around the world.
your accusations is not valid till you provide the proof
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

Even he use the money from investors you have no claims on it. Whats more we need to rely on is at their works and what is behind on scene. You dont know the reason he travel and what he is going to do along the countries he was. I think you want to spread fud on your own hands.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

He is travelling as the figurehead of trade io to crypto conferences, and you think he is using money from where exactly? A previous job or something?

As I said, all fine with networking and building up the brand, but there isn't a working product, and the price has tanked since ico. I don't see a problem in questioning what they prioritise their time doing.
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

In my opinion marketing Tio long before a completed version, or even a completed prototype, will help get traction early on.
It’s best to use early marketing tactics to kick Tio concept around for a while. Run some keyword tests, buy up some ads, A/B test some landing pages / key messages, and get a lead generation funnel going. Give people the opportunity to be the first to know when you launch Tio exchange.
In the end, if you are iterating your prototype based on customer feedback and judgment of what is reasonable, your pre-launch marketing will pay off.
maksimmaksimov

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

that is, by April we can already look at the finished product? excellent
redwine49

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

i hope so. their exchange begin on april and Liquidity pool 1 month after that.
that is all i know
NikuSH

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:25:48 PM

that is all i know
I also hope so. If everything works in summer, it will very well affect on the price of the token.
redwine49

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

that is all i know
I also hope so. If everything works in summer, it will very well affect on the price of the token.
still more 40 days to go  and this BTC price make us worry about tio price.
from 1.7 USD/TIO to 0.17 USD/TIO. this is a big loss Cry Cry
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Bringing the trade.io community together
https://medium.com/@trade.io/bringing-the-trade-io-community-together-f4c546668022

‘Dealing with Regulation & my upcoming USA trip’ by John Patrick Mullin

2018 is proving to be an exciting and fast-paced time for us here at trade.io. Not only are we working to adapt to the ever-changing regulations in the crypto-space, but we are also responding to the concerns and needs of our own community. So, why not take things to the next level? Our talented staff and innovative leaders are excited to present to you weekly articles with updates that are both informative and engaging.

I’d like to begin with my own update on a pretty hectic, yet exhilarating schedule which will include a number of important and potentially game-changing talks that I am giving.

Dealing w/ Regulation

One of the largest parts of my role setting up the trade.io Hong Kong office is making sure that we are regulatory compliant, and are in the good graces of the regulatory authorities here in Hong Kong, mainly the Securities and Futures Commission. This involves constant and open communication with lawyers and with regulators, in turn, to make sure that everything trade.io does, is compliant on a global scale.

Ivy League RoadShow

A major part of my role as the MD of Business Development is hitting the road, and making sure that trade.io gets its name out there, as well as meeting the top tokens for listing on our next-gen exchange platform, as well as projects for potential consulting roles.

I’m very excited that at the end of this week, I’ll be traveling to the USA for a variety of speaking engagements, and will be looking forward to meeting members of our awesome community. As part of our strategic partnership with Harvard-based ICO, HelloFriend, I’ll be speaking at several of the top Ivy League Universities, including Harvard and Brown, about blockchain, cryptos, and the FinTech scene in Asia.

Cryptoworld Conference

Additionally, I’ll be speaking at the CryptoWorld: Wall Street and the Internet of Money conference in New York City on March, 22nd. If you’re in the city, make sure to pay me a visit. I’ll be on a panel with industry veterans including Stephen Gandel, Senior Editor of Fortune Magazine, Alex Mashinky, VC/Angel Investor/Blockchain Founder, Daniel Aranda, Managing Director of Ripple, and Jonathan Nelson, who is on the SEC advisory board.

Cryptoconomy

After all the exciting events in the snowy Eastern US coast, I will be traveling to sunny Tampa Florida for the Cryptoconomy Summit. I’m looking forward to meeting with other fellow crypto/blockchain enthusiasts, and if you happen to be nearby, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

What’s next?

It seems as if I’m living on the road recently, but that’s the life in an up-and-coming blockchain startup. We are all working very hard, gearing up toward the launch of our crypto-asset exchange in April & May, and will be looking forward to showing you the results of our hard work. I'm still solidifying my schedule for April, but I'll make sure to keep you all informed of my whereabouts.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

Regulations are really tough in the US for some reason and they are pressing hard on ICOs. Why would you try to repress libertarian ideals and the free market, I never understand. It must be large company lobbies.
FrankWatsonJr

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

did trade.io launch yet?
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: