Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

why do you believe in your project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

did trade.io launch yet?

The ico is done, expecting Exchange and other products in April. Not sure when in April but it is a tough time to be launching an exchange with the recent downtrend.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:00:33 AM

did trade.io launch yet?

The ico is done, expecting Exchange and other products in April. Not sure when in April but it is a tough time to be launching an exchange with the recent downtrend.

I agree. The current market situation is not really this good to enter a good token. But I am optimistic this drought will come to an end as this is taking longer than expected. Hopefully April won't fail us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Warfare

Activity: 1059
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

did trade.io launch yet?

I agree. The current market situation is not really this good to enter a good token. But I am optimistic this drought will come to an end as this is taking longer than expected. Hopefully April won't fail us.
The launch is expected to happen at the end of April.
WHEN IS THE EXCHANGE BEING LAUNCHED AND WHAT WILL IT INCLUDE?

This is by far the question that myself and our support staff are justifiably asked the most. The answer is prior to the end of April. Note the following key points for the launch below:

WE ARE ROLLING OUT THE LAUNCHES OF BOTH EXCHANGE
& LIQUIDITY POOL IN STAGES

< We will initially launch the exchange with around 10 tokens including BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, TIO and others. As the exchange grows, as our client base grows and as we continue to prove to you - our community - the strength and reliability of our technologies, we will ramp up more and more currencies over time, eventually offering hundreds of tokens to create the ultimate in diversity for our community.

< The launch will initially occur to a select group of TIO holders who will thoroughly and rigorously test the environment. We anticipate that this will take a few weeks maximum, before we will make it available to the entire world.

< At launch the exchange will be crypto to crypto only, meaning that withdrawal will be available initially in crypto currencies only. We're delighted to confirm that we are currently pursuing certain licenses which will enable our exchange participants to deposit or withdraw by fiat at a later stage. We anticipate this will happen by Q3 of this year, and as always will provide updates accordingly.

< The platform will be unlike anything you’ve seen before. As we have outlined thus far, it will be a fully customizable interface allowing traders to tailor it to their specifications with our numerous trading widgets and views.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

The platform functions quite well, the product is good, but I do not understand why the price of the token does not rise.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

The platform functions quite well, the product is good, but I do not understand why the price of the token does not rise.

too much private sale. I know some "private groups" got a big deal of 200-400% bonus.
Warfare

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

The "platform" aka the exchange and liquidity pool are not launched yet.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
TheHas

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:41:36 AM

There is no platform or liquidity pool. You're about a month too early! Plus most coins have tanked lately.

Someone is spamming posts to contribute to bounty me thinks Wink
FrankWatsonJr

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

interested in learning more of trade.io
can you guys list bluecoin on it?
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

I see in the Roadmap on April 2018 Trade.io Exchange Launch. Can you launch it right? We are about to close in March and move on to April. Will we receive a specific notice? I found that in the sales page of the TRAXIA ICO period. They said they would list their tokens on the trade.io
koYnsta

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

Hi guys, found out recently about that project and it looks promising to me.
But I found no wallet....  -> where do you guys keep your TIO?
Warfare

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

But I found no wallet....  -> where do you guys keep your TIO?

TIO is an ERC20 token, you can store it only on ERC20 compatible wallets like MyEtherWallet or MetaMask.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
TheHas

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

But I found no wallet....  -> where do you guys keep your TIO?

TIO is an ERC20 token, you can store it only on ERC20 compatible wallets like MyEtherWallet or MetaMask.

Yup this. You can also store some, if you're comfortable, on an exchange like okex, and I think it is on hitbtc too.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

I see in the Roadmap on April 2018 Trade.io Exchange Launch. Can you launch it right? We are about to close in March and move on to April. Will we receive a specific notice? I found that in the sales page of the TRAXIA ICO period. They said they would list their tokens on the trade.io

It is something they should announce, isn't it?

I mean there is only 7 days left for April. Any postponements?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

Bringing the trade.io community together
https://medium.com/@trade.io/bringing-the-trade-io-community-together-f4c546668022

‘Dealing with Regulation & my upcoming USA trip’ by John Patrick Mullin

2018 is proving to be an exciting and fast-paced time for us here at trade.io. Not only are we working to adapt to the ever-changing regulations in the crypto-space, but we are also responding to the concerns and needs of our own community. So, why not take things to the next level? Our talented staff and innovative leaders are excited to present to you weekly articles with updates that are both informative and engaging.

I’d like to begin with my own update on a pretty hectic, yet exhilarating schedule which will include a number of important and potentially game-changing talks that I am giving.

Dealing w/ Regulation

One of the largest parts of my role setting up the trade.io Hong Kong office is making sure that we are regulatory compliant, and are in the good graces of the regulatory authorities here in Hong Kong, mainly the Securities and Futures Commission. This involves constant and open communication with lawyers and with regulators, in turn, to make sure that everything trade.io does, is compliant on a global scale.

Ivy League RoadShow

A major part of my role as the MD of Business Development is hitting the road, and making sure that trade.io gets its name out there, as well as meeting the top tokens for listing on our next-gen exchange platform, as well as projects for potential consulting roles.

I’m very excited that at the end of this week, I’ll be traveling to the USA for a variety of speaking engagements, and will be looking forward to meeting members of our awesome community. As part of our strategic partnership with Harvard-based ICO, HelloFriend, I’ll be speaking at several of the top Ivy League Universities, including Harvard and Brown, about blockchain, cryptos, and the FinTech scene in Asia.

Cryptoworld Conference

Additionally, I’ll be speaking at the CryptoWorld: Wall Street and the Internet of Money conference in New York City on March, 22nd. If you’re in the city, make sure to pay me a visit. I’ll be on a panel with industry veterans including Stephen Gandel, Senior Editor of Fortune Magazine, Alex Mashinky, VC/Angel Investor/Blockchain Founder, Daniel Aranda, Managing Director of Ripple, and Jonathan Nelson, who is on the SEC advisory board.

Cryptoconomy

After all the exciting events in the snowy Eastern US coast, I will be traveling to sunny Tampa Florida for the Cryptoconomy Summit. I’m looking forward to meeting with other fellow crypto/blockchain enthusiasts, and if you happen to be nearby, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

What’s next?

It seems as if I’m living on the road recently, but that’s the life in an up-and-coming blockchain startup. We are all working very hard, gearing up toward the launch of our crypto-asset exchange in April & May, and will be looking forward to showing you the results of our hard work. I'm still solidifying my schedule for April, but I'll make sure to keep you all informed of my whereabouts.
many thanks for the update. we are getting really sick everytime we saw TIO price is getting low and more lower.
hopefully when tradeio exchange launch we will get better price
RowenaBeesley

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:21:18 AM

Trade Token Community Announcement: Vote for TIO to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Trade Token has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Trade Token.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 7 days. (Trade Token is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

With the new news of SEC regulations, and them stateing that (at least, how I interpret) all tokens are deemed securities, how does this affect me as TIO holder? Only accredited investers in US can hold securities, correct?
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

Introducing trade.io’s highly-experienced and innovative CTO
This week we begin the first of a series of exclusive interviews with the talented and innovative trade.io management team, starting with the CTO, Charles Voltron.

Charles grew up in Dallas, Texas, and then moved to Austin. He stems from a long, impressive background in technology. After a few successful roles, it wasn’t actually until his marriage and the birth of his child, that he realised he wanted more for both himself and his family. And that’s when he decided to build up a network and business for himself.

At that point, it was the early days of thedot.com boom, and he knew plenty of people involved in making websites. Luckily enough he had the aptitude for it so he started teaching himself HTML. His sheer determination to succeed and ability to adapt to an ever-changing digital world reflects the type of person he is and how far he will go to teach himself all of the tools of the trade.
https://medium.com/@trade.io/introducing-trade-ios-highly-experienced-and-innovative-cto-7653f25c24d9
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

Somehow the token does not raise the price. I understand that everything is falling, but it did not grow even when everything grew.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

Somehow the token does not raise the price. I understand that everything is falling, but it did not grow even when everything grew.

Sadly I tend to agree, i have been HODLing since ICO, and this has just been a dead cat (with no bounce) so far..

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: