Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:29:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know fake Airdrop project  (Read 1959 times)
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

Hello guys am a newbie how can i know if an airdrop is real or fake
It seems to me that there is no way to judge whether an airdrop is true or false, but if you are lucky, it will be worth a lot of money.hhh

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

usually difficult to know or guess, and you do not have to worry if it's fake or not, you will not miss a thing

Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

I think if airdrop wants personal data like private keys or something like that it's most likely a fake airdrop, I'm just using it to identify real or fake.

kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

of course the white paper would come first and after the road map of the project if you see the developers are doing what they said in the roadmap then you have nothing to be worried about you can keep your airdrop or invest in the project by buying some coins and keeping them for the long term vision
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

There is really nothing much you can do to notice if an airdrop is fake, whitepaper, roadmap etc. no matter how you look at it, you will only know when an airdrop if fake only at the end, thats why i dont join any airdrop because my time will just be wasted if i joined a fake one.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

Why do you ask this thing? Did you ever lose some money because of airdrops? Cheesy
I think some people ever told you, that you will not lose money or coins or everything because you follow it. I suggest you to became a participate for all airdrops that you want and when you get that coins, hold them until high prices.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

Why do you ask this thing? Did you ever lose some money because of airdrops? Cheesy
I think some people ever told you, that you will not lose money or coins or everything because you follow it. I suggest you to became a participate for all airdrops that you want and when you get that coins, hold them until high prices.
I agree with you here. So many people claim airdrops are nothing but scams which makes me laugh at them since they are effectively free and cannot steal your money as long as you are careful. I have applied for airdrops for a long time now and I have fun while doing it. Never lost a single penny and always gained stacks of money for minimal effort. My best airdrop till now is the Oyster Pearl airdrop which gave me almost $9k for literally no effort.

There is no perfect way to say which airdrop is legit and which is not, but research does help in this case. A well designed ANN thread, great website, experienced development team, great whitepaper etc help in identifying legit airdrops from the fake ones.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

difficult to explain an ico project or airdrop. basically all judgments always involve knowledge and experience. so in essence you have to dig more knowledge about many projects ico and airdrop.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

It doesn't matter if it's real or scam. Afterall is free and if nothing comes out of it then you let it go and move on, nothing was spent to acquire it.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

Besides reading the actual white paper, I don't think you can really know unless you try. Why do you need to know though? You won't lose anything on an airdrop as you won't be needing to deposit something. It's an airdrop for a reason and not an ICO.

Actually, Not every airdrop is really profitable and it does not matter if you are joining the fake airdrop or legit because all you need to do is register and that's it, You are already in. If you want to earn altcoin then just work on signature campaign or any social media promotions that will benefit the ico.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

in my opinion it would be very difficult to define airdrop real or fake, I think it’s easy to recognize is airdrop always has a detail introduction, and have a official website and you should be careful in filling out the registration form

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

Those ico's are releasing airdrop's and posting it on their own thread, Airdrop will be fake if the person who posted it is an unknown user. You can determine immediately if it is fake or not and by the way, There is a thread over here in Altcoin discussion where different users are posting airdrops.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

i cant know all forms fake or not but usually i am reading whitepaper and roadmaps which i try join airdrop. thats way helping to know
BtcBling

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:03:29 AM

We can verify if it is a real airdrop if they are not asking your Private Key,  the details of the project are not vague, the dev team behind the project is respected, and if it is supported by a well-known persons or companies. Here in Bitcoin talk I always check the airdrop bounty manager's rank if it is legendary, hero or at least Senior member because they are being paid by good money and I believe they are legit.

pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

there is no harm with participating in an airdrop even if they are fake unless they're asking for some information you are not comfortable with giving it to them like wallet private key, phone number, email...etc

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

my fake airdrop experiences usually give big rewards and have big rewards ahead, though airdrop is just an event that gives free coin but we are required to transfer some eth to wallet with a donation name so our coins can be distributed. it's fake !!

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

It is hard to know whether an airdrop is authentic or not. There are no clues. Some ICOs include airdrops but the question is how about those which do not plan to create an ICO? We can never be sure unless we try. Besides, profits from airdrops are not that big. Some tokens decreases in value afterwards. It is better to join airdrops of known ICOs rather than those which are not known for anything just to be sure.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

I do not analyze airdrop coins, if there is still time to pick it up I do not delay it.
at any time coins from airdrop are valuable and make money. like exrn, ebch and postoken.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

The only thing that you can lose about the airdrop  it’s time, it's a pity, but not deadly. And in ICO it is already more complicated, you need to look closely, learn all about campaign..
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

I also don't know how to say that an airdrop is fake or not. I just feel it if it is scam or not, I also look for their websites if it is nice then it is not scam because I believe that if it is scam they will not create a very nice website for that. Since we don't know how to tell if it is fake or not then the most important thing to remember is not give private keys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: